Annoying

Posted by GameMiestro

About once every other day,when I try to post a large message, it automatically goes to a screen that says I haven't logged in. Why does it do this? I'm sick of having to retype my messages because they get deleted the instant I go to this screen. I know I was logged in, too, because I was able to make several posts prior to that

Posted by Jesse Smith

Copy/paste message until you fix ur cookies!!!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

It happens at random times, though. Usually, it works.

Posted by Poison

Maybe you should check the "Keep me logged in" box when you log in.

Posted by GameMiestro

Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who uses this computer, dozens of other people do, as well. When I was the only one going on it, I did click that box.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Always click it, but just remember to click log-out when you are done!!

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Jesse Smith: Always click it, but just remember to click log-out when you are done!!

I thought that the "remember me" thing was automatically pushed in? Because now I always have to remember to push it in when I sign in, where as I didn't have to before VB 3.5

Posted by Oforia

even if it goes to a screen where it logs you out you should be able to click the 'back' button and it will go back to your message. Then you can just copy it, log in, and paste it. If that doesn't work you should make sure that you are logged in before you start. Even if its annoying there is nothing vgchat can do to fix it. Just try deleting your cookies and then clicking the 'remain logged in' box.