Socom 3 is tight!!

Posted by darmus

I didn't think i'd be saying I liked a socom game more than mercenaries but socom 3 definatly gives it a beating in terms of graphics/ sound/ fun, I thought it was much more enjoyable than socom 1 & 2, socom 3 is so much better than all of them, i picked it up new & i havent done that with a game in awhile? Anyone here play it online?

Posted by spork

Hell yeah! I just started playing and the online kicks ***! 32 players in a server with vehicles gets pretty awesome! I think socom 3 is better than battlefield 1942 and what battlefield lacks that socom 3 has is awesome single player, the missions are pretty realistic.

Posted by darmus

I just got to commander, who else here is ranked on this game?

PS agreed 32 players online is so smooth, i'm glad they added it.

Posted by shark_attack

i have socom 3, i have not played online yet. i kinda want to beat the game first. but from what i hear the online is awsome. i played socom 2 online quite a bit, so i am really looking forward to it.

Posted by Last Fog

I have a feeling you're all the same person...

I dont have it, I still play Socom 2. I heard a lot of negative about it, that the many changes are for the worst. The maps are way to huge and it's just too slow paced and boring. I heard many rounds end in a draw because you're run around endlessly hoping to spot some action.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Yeah I think Socom 2 is better... i have already taken my Socom 3 back

Posted by darmus

Socom 2 aint better than 3 man, what exactly makes it worse? I cant see how the bigger maps, vehicles, and upgrade to 32 players makes it any worse myself, makes it better and more appealing to more people imo...