I am so lucky.

Posted by junior senior

On Wednesday, I am going to see the last performance of Cream (Eric Clapton, Jack Bruce, and Ginger Baker) and it's their reunion. They're only doing three shows in North America at Madison Square Garden. :)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I thought you died again. Anyways, have fun.

Posted by The Judge

What she said.

Posted by junior senior

I still came here, just didn't post.

I'm going to try to bring my camera in.

Posted by Stalolin

I thought your mother went insane because her soul was transfered into a giant organic mech used to save civilization and then went crazy and tried to kill you. And then some scrawny boy strangled you in the very end of the movie.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Bring a HQ recording device pls.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I envy you, turd

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Man, I wish I was a girl. Then I'd never have a problem sneaking a camera into a show.

Posted by s0ul

You could put it in the crotch of your pants and pretend it's your undoubtedly huge misshapen penis.

Never worked for me. Well, the one time I tried it I got busted. Fell out of the side of my pants when they told me to spread 'em.

Posted by sniper

Do you have tape in Canada?

Posted by junior senior

Quoting s0ul: You could put it in the crotch of your pants and pretend it's your undoubtedly huge misshapen penis.

I'm thinking of doing that, but, I might wear a shirt and put the camera in there, tuck it in on the bottom and wear another shirt over that, then my Northface.
I swear, I will try to do anything to bring it in. Tape it to my leg, pretend my arm is broken and wear two Northfaces and put the camera in the sleeve and pretend it's a cast, etc...

I put it in a tissue box and put the tissues back the right way, but something's going to tell me that that's not going to get me very far. But for Robert Plant, I had it in my pocket, and I look very young so they probably didn't care.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting sniper: Do you have tape in Canada?

Do we have anything in Canada?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Clapton is G[COLOR=white][COLOR=white]od[/COLOR][/COLOR]. I'd rather get him in his solo career than anything he did with Cream. However, White Room was fu[COLOR=white]cking[/COLOR] awesome.

Quoted post: Do you have tape in Canada?

I'd rather not have to rip hair out. If anything I would use a velcro strap and wrap it around my leg and the camera. That would be far easier.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Vampiro: Never worked for me. Well, the one time I tried it I got busted. Fell out of the side of my pants when they told me to spread 'em.

Your huge misshapen penis fell out of the side of your pants? Sorry dude.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Vampiro: I'd rather not have to rip hair out. If anything I would use a velcro strap and wrap it around my leg and the camera. That would be far easier.

Actually, it would make too much noise, and get loose. Tape, on the other hand, wouldn't make that much noise and it would stick tight.

Also, I could put it in the pocket of my Northface and put my other one on top.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Junior Senior: i didnt use condoms and didnt get pregnant

who else read it as that

Now that I've read it record it and post the bideo.

Quoted post: Actually, it would make too much noise, and get loose

... it wouldn't make noise. Or anything noticeable anyways. The line is usually too loud to hear such small sounds like velcro.

Posted by junior senior

I need more techniques, I tried the pants thing but I'm going to try taping it right now.

Alright, on my leg there's a huggggeee bulge from it. I actually got it to be in a position that it makes a small bulge. Should I wear two pairs of pants?

Tie it around your back so it's placed on the lower area. Then just wear a coat. I don't think I've ever had someone search my back before, so I'd imagine you'd be safe.

Posted by sabre

Just wear a thick coat and put it in an inside pocket. Not hard. D:

That said, enjoy it. I just got back from a concert earlier today, and it was a lot of fun; I hope yours goes the same way.

Posted by Pit

MSG is always fun. So have a good time JS

Posted by junior senior

Thanks. :)

What concert, Rob?

I have scoliosis so it'll probably work great when I put the camera there. ;) Then I'll go in the bathroom and take it off.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

put it inside a tampon package and inside your purse. No man would check there

Posted by junior senior

My dad just told me that the people who bought tickets from us told him that they only searched a couple of people, so I'm guessing this will be just like Beacon Theatre. :)

ps I don't even have a purse and my camera is huge.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I didn't read the thread except for

Quoting Junior Senior: i didnt use condoms and didnt get pregnant

and

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR capps lock wtf: I need more techniques, I tried the pants thing but I'm going to try taping it right now.

Alright, on my leg there's a huggggeee bulge from it. I actually got it to be in a position that it makes a small bulge. Should I wear two pairs of pants?

Now I am a very confused panda.

Quoted post: Just wear a thick coat and put it in an inside pocket. Not hard. D:

Until they pat your coat pockets, feel something inside them and ask you to empty out the contents.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Junior Senior: What concert, Rob?
An Evening With Dream Theater.

[quote=Vampiro]Until they pat your coat pockets, feel something inside them and ask you to empty out the contents.Provided they actually care enough to search you. I don't think they would; I don't recall ever seeing someone talk about a concert online (after it's happened) without having pictures to boot. It's not like a camera is a small object, either, so I wouldn't think it would be all that hard. Not to mention, with christ knows how many people going in, I don't think they're going to inspect every single individual so thoroughly.

Quoted post: I don't think they're going to inspect every single individual so thoroughly.

Oh of course not. But you do want to be careful anyways. If they do search you and take your camera away, it can be a real ***** to get it back.

Posted by TheSecondComing

Between legs is considered the general best place by most hardcore bootleggers.