Snowing......

Posted by ExoXile

It's October and there's already 2 inches of snow :(.

I tell you!
It's no fun living in a caravan, with a cat who's full of snow.
........Winter sucks :o

Posted by Shin-Ra

I've never seen snow in person. :(

But a cool front pushed in yesterday and the high for tomorrow is going to be 69, so I'm excited.

Posted by ExoXile

Heh, snow's just really annoying...
And by Dec 15~ it's going to be pitch dark by 3pm :(

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It's snowed here a couple of weeks ago, although it only stuck around for a few days. But usually by Halloween it snows, and stays until March or April. :( Last year it snowed in May. :mad:

I can't wait until it's -50 degrees out!

Posted by Crazy K

I agree with you Exo. Snow does indeed suck. up here it usually starts to snow in November, sometimes in October. But one year we had a hole year without snow, until after christmas. It was great.

But this year I know for a fact its going to snow big time.

Posted by Zeta

What the heck are you talking about!? Snow is great! You can throw snowballs at people! The only way I can think of it sucking is when people put it down your shirt/pants/whatever.

Winter>Summer

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Angelwing:
I can't wait until it's -50 degrees out!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-50 is way too cold! :o
-30 way too cold!
-20 as well!
-5 bearable.....

Posted by bustedxup

the cold sucks i lived in ohio 3 years ago i kinda know what your talking about.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Zeta]What the heck are you talking about!?

Yes it is fun at some times. But sometimes it can be extrememly cold. I myself am sick mostly during the Winter time. Snow just plain and simply sucks in my opinion. 2 years ago my sister (who was pregnant at the time) and her boy friend got into a car accident, when they were going only 5 MPH.

The guy who hit them was driving faster, and also brought my sister to court for it, they even won money from my sisters insurance agency.

but anyways there is a lot of snow related accidents up here. I myself hate snow, because well I hate being cold. I prefer times like Summer, but Id rather be in a fall/spring type of weather.

Posted by Ant

I like the snow ^_^ Prolly cause I don't have to live in it. Only when I'm visiting somewhere that has it. :)

Posted by Crazy K

seing it every year is quite anoying. I do enjoy snow in some ways, like if there is a big blizzard and school is cancelled for days. But we have a strict school intendant. Last year we had a major snow storm and he did not cancel school, because he was able to get out of his driveway.

Posted by Axis

Don't know what's with all the snow hating, but it's one of the many things I look forward to every year. Although the meteorologist said that this year there's only a 60% percent chance of it happening. I'm hoping that we get a lot of snow like we did 2 years ago when it snowed 3 feet.

Yes, snow does fall in Hell.

Posted by ExoXile

The only good thing's about snow is:

1- Snowballs! :D
2- You don't get hurt if you fall.
3- ..... Can't think of anything.
---------------------
Bad things:
1- It's cold.
2- Five inches of clothing.
3- Wet shoes.
4- Snow ploughing....
5- Snow ploughing...........
6- The darkness. (Well.. at some times snow helps lighting up. Winter sucks tho...)

And loads of other stuff.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting ExoXile: a cat who's full of snow.

Am I meant to understand this?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Wings: Am I meant to understand this?

My cat eats snow.
Thus, he's full of snow. :o

Quoting Zeta:
Winter>Summer

I'll take +40 degree weather over -40 degree weather, anyday, thank you very much.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Angelwing: Last year it snowed in May. :mad:

Same thing went on here in Sweden..... i do suffer with you :(

Posted by s0ul

Yeah dude, the only time I really have any incentive to go outside is winter! Snow rocks as long as it isn't the motor oil slushy bull****. The 5 foot high white snow kicks major ***, besides the wet shoes, which sucks tremendously. I'm excited. :cool2:

But having to get dressed in the morning in a room where the vent only works when it feels like it sucks.

Posted by junior senior

I suffer in the winter due to raynauds syndrome. I'm getting it already. :(

Posted by The Judge

Due to the fact that I live in almost constant sun, I really, really enjoy the snow.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: Due to the fact that I live in almost constant sun, I really, really enjoy the snow.

Why enjoy cold things? :o

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Angelwing: I'll take +40 degree weather over -40 degree weather, anyday, thank you very much.

And I'll take 50 degree weather over 100+ degree weather anyday. :o

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It snowed here a week ago, but only enough to dust the ground. It quickly melted though.

Either way, I can't wait for it to seriously snow. I say this ever year until around February where I'm completely sick of it.

Posted by The Judge

I actually hate the cold. But God it lends me such wonderful opportunities to dress so nicely. And I love playing in it.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: And I love playing in it.

Awwwwwww, snow angels :christmas

Posted by The Judge

Mine end up with bat wings. :(

Posted by ExoXile

Like this? : :eek:

LOL!

looks more like a lobster.

Posted by ExoXile

Heh, i edited.

That's the real deal! :D

I'd say a penis with visible, vibrating waves.

Posted by The Judge

I actually meant that when I make a snow angel, it ends up summoning something like this http://gamma.nic.fi/~timbbach/galleria/tolk-balrog.jpg

So it turns into a mountain with LotR characters battling it out on top?

Seems pretty gay.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: I actually meant that when I make a snow angel, it ends up summoning something like this http://gamma.nic.fi/~timbbach/galleria/tolk-balrog.jpg

To do that, you would have to be like.... a wizard... or a ninja...
A NINJA WIZARD! :mad:

(Or be in the possesion of a raven, wich you are not! :o )

Posted by Mystic Hero

Where I'm at it's a lot warmer than it usually is during this time of year. Usually the temperature would be in thirties to low fifties. Last week the temperature was mainly in the sixties and high fifties. It doesn't start to snow here until November, which is right around the bend. With the weather being much warmer than it normally is we may not see snow until late November or early December.

I personally don't mind the snow, at least up until late Janurary, then it jsut gets annoying. The snow season means no alergies for me to worry about as I do in the warmer seasons. It also means a nice spot by my fire. So at least until early next year, I could care less if it snows or not.

Posted by Shade

To clarify. It's not snow that makes you cold, it's the WEATHER. Snow is there to fill us with joy and wonder. And so that I can bean 8 year olds in the face. But even in Michigan we don't get much of it until January. :(

I <3 Snow.

Posted by The Judge

Snow is not THERE to bring joy. SNow is the result of rain freezing in the sky due to extreme weather conditions before it reaches the ground.

Idiot.

Posted by Arczu

Winter USED to be fun, but now that our house is getting old, bleech! Basement is cold as hell. Upstars is at least -20. I think that every winter, our house gets weaker. Because, I never opted to wear a jacking inside my house before. But we have somehow gotten used to it.

It's not called "Winterpeg" for no reason where I am. Hee coldness...

Posted by Azusa

It would be nice to see snow. Maybe someday.

The coldest it has been in Florida this year is the lower seventies. It's pleasant enough, but it doesn't feel like winter until January or so.

Posted by Speedfreak

Summer sucks a LOT more than winter. If it's cold outside you can wrap up warm. If it's hot, not even being naked will stop you sweating your *** off. Heat is gay.

Posted by Crazy K

Yes, I do hate the heat quite a bit, but up here 50 degrees is not nearly enough to make snow. But thats just up here. Winter time does bore me a lot, summer time can get boring aswell, but swimming always helps when its hot out, but as ya get out and get dressed you just want to hop right back in. Thats why I usually tend to pick fall, or spring instead of winter and summer.

I dont mind summer to much, because I go swimming every day. During the Winter I actually go out and play in the snow and feel like a kid again.

Posted by project101

Quoting Shin-Ra: And I'll take 50 degree weather over 100+ degree weather anyday. :o

Yeah. Thats a big no ****er. I've never really seen snow. I would enjoy seeing it every now and then, I really wished it snowed down here. We get hail every now and then, and that causes a few inches of ice to lay on the ground for a day or so, but thats about it.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Shin-Ra: And I'll take 50 degree weather over 100+ degree weather anyday. :o

Yeah. Thats a big no ****er. I've never really seen snow. I would enjoy seeing it every now and then, I really wished it snowed down here. We get hail every now and then, and that causes a few inches of ice to lay on the ground for a day or so, but thats about it.

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Yeah. Thats a big no ****er. I've never really seen snow. I would enjoy seeing it every now and then, I really wished it snowed down here. We get hail every now and then, and that causes a few inches of ice to lay on the ground for a day or so, but thats about it.

That's because you've never BEEN in -50 degree weather. It ****ing sucks.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Sure it may suck, but just once. I would like to be in weather that cold. I mean. A few years ago on Christmas day I was outside in shorts. Come, I want a Christmas where I have to dress up all warm and what not. Just once. I think it would be fun.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampire Slayer: I think it would be fun.

It's.......really not.
(If you're not 1-10 years old that is.)

Quoted post: It's.......really not.

Truth. As much as 100 degree weather sucks, nothing is worse than the sting that a cold winter delivers. You can't do a thing, whether the task is big or small, just because it's far too cold to do it.

Yeah. I mean, I wouldn't mind staying outside for a few minutes, but that could result in frostbite. And I don't actually have pelts to properly protect me from the cold.

Oh, and also, if you want to ever go out anywhere where plugins aren't available, good luck trying to start your car.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Angelwing:
Oh, and also, if you want to ever go out anywhere where plugins aren't available, good luck trying to start your car.

It happends all to often :(

Posted by Axis

I remember I got payed 50 dollars to come to school one day in a Hawaiian shirt and shorts when it was 20 degrees out. THAT SUCKED.....but at least I was able to pick up Brothers In Arms that day.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Shin-Ra: I've never seen snow in person. :(

But a cool front pushed in yesterday and the high for tomorrow is going to be 69, so I'm excited.

OMG get bent dude! I wish we still had that kind of weather in Chicago. I just recently purchased my motorcycle and am not done playing with it yet..... Or am I? I guess it's time to buy some leather chaps.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Shin-Ra: I've never seen snow in person. :(

OMG get bent dude! I wish we still had that kind of weather in Chicago. I just recently purchased my motorcycle and am not done playing with it yet..... Or am I? I guess it's time to buy some leather chaps.

Posted by Azusa

It was 64 degrees out tonight, and I had to wear a thick jacket covering a sweater and gloves. It's so obvious that I've never lived in a cold climate. I'd freeze to death if it ever got under twenty. :shake:

Posted by Slade

It snows maybe twice a year here and usually only sticks for a couple days. The most I've heard of us getting is one foot, even though we live at some of the highest elevation around. It still gets pretty wet, just not quite cold enough for a lot of snow. I love snow, though, you can run and fall and it doesn't hurt at all. Also... intertubing(sp?) down hills in the snow. It's amazingly fast and scary.
Cold>Hot

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Azusa]64 degrees

You dress up in thick clothing on 64 degrees? I only wear a summer jacker when its around 50 degress. But I guess if your in a hotter climate area, it feels colder when you get down to 64.

Posted by Corrupt

**** the snow. I want some rain. It's been overcast for the last five days or so, but it hasn't rained at all. It's doing this purely out of spite, I'll bet. Yeah, that's it.

But in all seriousness, I've only been in the snow once in my life, and I don't really have any interest in doing so again. That's when I went up to Julian and Mt. Laguna, I think... it was beautiful up there, but I prefer it when it isn't snowing and 10 degrees outside. But that's just me!

Posted by s0ul

Man you guys are pussies (except the Canadians). Winter coat in 50 degree weather? Unacceptable, I take out the trash in shorts and a t-shirt when it's like 10 degrees. Once it's -20 then it starts to suck. By February, a 20 degree day is a godsend.

Quoted post: You dress up in thick clothing on 64 degrees? I only wear a summer jacker when its around 50 degress. But I guess if your in a hotter climate area, it feels colder when you get down to 64.

Some people feel weather differently than others, and you have more body fat to keep you warm. Thus, chances are, quite a few people would be cold when you would be quite comfortable.

Like a polar bear.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro:
Like a polar bear.

A polar bear wich has lived in we say... some place other then the Northpole, in a zoo or something.
Were to be release in the Northpole, would most probably die by the cold, no?

So fat's not all! :p:

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Vampiro: Thus, chances are, quite a few people would be cold when you would be quite comfortable.

And those people are pussies. Viva los bears.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting ExoXile: The only good thing's about snow is:

1- Snowballs! :D
2- You don't get hurt if you fall.
3- ..... Can't think of anything.
---------------------

4. Snow insulation.
5. Snow is gorgeous. Watching snow silently fall all around me and seeing everything covered in white snow is quite lovely.
6. You can make snowwomen and cosplay with them.
7. Snow painting.
8. Sledding.
9. Catching snow on your tongue.
10. Ski/snowboard
11. Sitting by/making a fire in the snow.
12. Snow angels.
13. Following footprints.
14. Snow is romantic.

Posted by The Judge

#6 ftw. I laughed so hard.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Dexter:
6. You can make snowwomen and cosplay with them.

You must be lonely :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting ExoXile: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

-50 is way too cold! :o
-30 way too cold!
-20 as well!
-5 bearable.....

Dude, its like 70 here, and I'm ****ed that its cold.

Posted by Crazy K

70 degrees is hot for me. Hell Im happy with 50-60 degrees, because im atleast not hot.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Lord of Spam: Dude, its like 70 here, and I'm ****ed that its cold.

I'm talking Celcius! :p:

Quoted post: 70 degrees is hot for me. Hell Im happy with 50-60 degrees, because im atleast not hot.

Same here. Anything above -5 suits me fine.

I'd much rather it'd be +30 all year round. I'd even go for +20. Although when there's snow on the ground and it's -5 out with no windchill, it can be enjoyable for a time.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting ExoXile: I'm talking Celcius! :p:

I know, but any negative temperature is too cold.

I'm used to summer highs in the 90s with lows in the 80s. Anything less is too cold. :(

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Lord of Spam: I know, but any negative temperature is too cold.

I'm used to summer highs in the 90s with lows in the 80s. Anything less is too cold. :(

That's like.... +25c, i'm happy if we get +30 in the summer over here :(

Quoted post: I'd much rather it'd be +30 all year round.

Oh God no. I would die. I can't stand the heat.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Around here the Summer highs can get up to about 110F or so.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vampire Slayer]Around here the Summer highs can get up to about 110F or so.

We never get up there. We have not got to over 100 in over like 7 years. The highest we had was possibly around 90 degrees.

Posted by Arczu

Man... if some of you get cold at 70F, then holy hell... you may not want to consider even coming here in the winter. The way it's been in recent years, some people are freezing in their blankess!

Oh rightm about falling in the snow. That only applies when it FIRST FALLS. After that, if you ever get a sunny day, you may want to watch your footing as now most parts contain ice in them the next day.

Yeash. Plus, when it's near going away, you have to deal with the frozen in the mourning, wet and flowing in the afternoon deal for a while. It can be a pain.

Quoting Vampiro: Oh God no. I would die. I can't stand the heat.

I would so be in heaven. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet from living here. :mad:

Quoted post: I would so be in heaven. I'm surprised I'm not dead yet from living here.

Surprised? You're Canadian. Cold-weather resistant.

Fine, not dead, but always, always sick. What kind of resistance is that. :mad:

A mediocre one?

But I know how you feel. Though, I get sick when during spring and summer.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Angelwing: Fine, not dead, but always, always sick. What kind of resistance is that. :mad:

You're not dead, isn't that resistance enough :p:?

Posted by Axis

Quoting Arczu]