Animal Crossing: where can I find the NES?

Posted by Barrysun

hay guys. I've bought the game and I wondered if you would help me find the NES system on this game. I would like to play some VERY old games if they are worth it. (I got the gamecube version)

Posted by GameMiestro

[URL="http://www.ebay.com"]www.ebay.com[/URL]

Posted by Dexter

You get the system when you get a game. Every game you get comes with a system to play it on. There are many ways to receive games.

Posted by Barrysun

I'm not talking about the real NES, I'm talking about the one that's inside the game it's self. (if that's what you're talking about, Dexter)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Yes, that's what Dexter means.

You don't get a single NES, and then a few games for it. Every game is it's own NES.

There are many ways to get them. Talk to the mayor every time you see him, read the bulletin board and see if one has been buried, do chores for villagers...

Posted by Dexter

I never did get all the games. I think I have about 8 of them lined up against the wall of my top floor. I should look into receiving them all. Not for the games themselves, since I already own the actual game cartridges, but for the conquest of earning them all.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I don't have Donkey Kong, DK Jr Math, and a few others. But I do have most of them.

I keep my games in my basement. Excitebike is the coolest one that I have so far.

Posted by Tails

You could ask for one in the trade center on this forum. Just give us your Townname and your Players name, and we could send you a password to give to good ol' Tom Nook.

Other ways would be to win Tom Nook's raffle he holds at the end of every month, buy them from Crazy Redd, go to Animal Island and download it to your GBA and then go back after making the little guy drop some things, and cheat...

Posted by Barrysun

well, I've got some from the passwords at GameFAQ. I think I can go for some Rare games like Ice climers and the zelda game. one question, does this game REALLY have a Clu clu land 2? when I try to enter the password, Tom Nook told me that the password isn't correct. what the heck is that all about?the password is Y#PpfrxSOAMLSG B7H3K5xBho5YSY . I wonder what I'm doing wrong here.
if this is the wrong password, can someone give me the right password?

Posted by The Punisher

Maybe you should try not cheating.