Q's about FarCry: Instincts!! Help plz!!

Posted by WickeD_ONe279

I just got a copy of Farcry on XBOX and everytime I got to the main menu it insists on making me watch that **** annoying trailer everytime. I cant find a way to skip it either :-O!!! This is really annoying and I was wondering if anyone could tell me why this is happening!?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, this appears to be a problem for a lot of people, though I never experienced it. From what I've heard, switch the game out, insert another, and switch it back in. If that doesn't work, go on GameFAQs, search for Fry Cry, then go into the forums. I know they have a few topics there explaining how to fix it.

Posted by WickeD_ONe279

Alright, thanks alot bro.;)

Posted by WickeD_ONe279

Yeah, I found something. Someone posted that if you set the date and time on your xbox to the right time, then it should work, and it did for me. It all has to do with cache storing and I guess this is affected by the date and time.

Posted by brionlaken92

yeah the trailer is very annoying and every time you like quit your current game it justs go straight to the tralier like always!!!!!! Its freaking stupid!!! but in the meen time its a real good game