any one like breath of fire

Posted by bustedxup

Does any one like breath of fire?

Posted by Axis

I'm guessing you're referring to the Game series. Well you need to go post it in the correct forum. The Community Board deals with members, not games.

Posted by Ant

I hate breath of fire, despite never playing it.

Posted by The Judge

Lord in Heaven the mods of this section are excellent.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've never been impressed with the games really. Though this isn't the place to be discussing it.

Oh, and don't double post. Use the edit button.

Quoted post: Lord in Heaven the mods of this section are excellent.

It was posted two hours ago. I could understand if it was a day... but give 'em time. They can't always be logged on.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting The Judge: Lord in Heaven the mods of this section are excellent.

:rolleyes:

As for Breath of Fire itself, I enjoyed the first two games--two especially.

Posted by Kal

I've played the first three, and own the first and third, the third was alright, and maybe the first was ok, but they weren't the best rpg's i've ever played.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've never played any of them, nor have I heard spectacular things about them. But I'd be willing to give them a try.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I remember a long time ago i rented Breath of Fire 3 and loved it, but i completely forgot why. So, right now i'm in the process of bidding for the game on Ebay.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

I love the Breath of Fire Series. Breath of Fire III is my favorite game of all time. Breath of Fire II was good but not top 10 favorite games, and the same goes with I. I'm planning on picking up IV soon. And BOF III goes to the PSP sometime in the next year. So maybe i'll pick a PSP up to play it.

Posted by Barrysun

I played the 2ed one. it was really good. it also has some stuff that should be in other RPG like hunting and making your own town.

Posted by Nightscare

isn't the ps1 version like rare or something?

Posted by Random

There were to for the PS1.. Breath of Fire III and Breath of Fire IV. They are becoming rare. Not completely rare yet. Looking where I work I could find 1 BOF III and 1 BOF IV.

Posted by veritas

Yea I like them.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]I remember a long time ago i rented Breath of Fire 3 and loved it, but i completely forgot why. So, right now i'm in the process of bidding for the game on Ebay.[/COLOR]

Yeah. I loved this game for some reason but can't remember why. I've started looking for it recently too.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I won the bid, it should be arriving in a week or so. One thing i can clearly remember was a quote the yellow lion-type character kept saying throughout the game:

"Don't that beat all"

He would say it everytime something unexpected or ironic happened, and i thought it was just hillarious as he[COLOR="Yellow"]l[/COLOR]l.[/COLOR]

Posted by Random

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]I won the bid, it should be arriving in a week or so. One thing i can clearly remember was a quote the yellow lion-type character kept saying throughout the game:

"Don't that beat all"

He would say it everytime something unexpected or ironic happened, and i thought it was just hillarious as he[COLOR="Yellow"]l[/COLOR]l.[/COLOR]

LoL thats Rei.. he's part tiger. He later transform into a Weretiger in BOF III. Great game... the storyline is pretty in depth and you go through a lot. It's a great game trust me.