Down with the email confirmation!!!

Posted by The Joker

I am here to complain about the email confirmation! My friends who have joined were very displeased, and complained about having to wait for an email confirmation. They told their other friends and because of that, none of them joined. I think that the email confirmation should be taken down because more people would join.

Jesse, pze be no mean to da noobies!

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Your friends didn't register? That's awesome; less retards on the boards.

Also, go back to Gotham or wherever you came from, you damn gimmick.

Posted by Hyper

It's there to stop you and your friends from spamming this place as you have in the past, dolt. Get bent.

Lock get.

Posted by The Joker

Quoting Hyper: It's there to stop you and your friends from spamming this place as you have in the past, dolt. Get bent.

Lock get.

Excuse me sir... I have a legit concern. It is on behalf of the n00bies and on behalf of the betterment of this board. More people is more good!

Posted by Hyper

If you're concerned about the quality of VGC, go shoot yourself. It's for the good of the boards.

Posted by sabre

Note to Jesse: The Joker is a spammer, and his "friends" are just alternate accounts, he does it a lot.

Looks like the email confirmation is working pretty well at irritating people who are trying to screw the boards over.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: If you're concerned about the quality of VGC, go shoot yourself. It's for the good of the boards.

ns

Posted by Hyper

Thanks, I had lots of practice while hating on Judge.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Sabredog: Note to Jesse: The Joker is a spammer, and his "friends" are just alternate accounts, he does it a lot.

But, but, but... I'm on the n00bies side. We need more n00bies!!!!!!!

Posted by mis0

No we don't. Why? So people will actually leave? If you haven't noticed, some of your member base is getting ****ed off about various things, and they might leave. And if they leave, others might too.

Posted by Jesse Smith

You all enjoy da n00bies, and u know it!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Draxamus

Yeah, e-mail confirmations are for elitists.

Posted by maian

Why am I under the impression that Joker is Jesse?

Anyway, I don't mind it. The only reason people would complain about it is that they want to make spamming accounts. If you want a long term account, I doubt email comfirmation would be that much of a hassle.

Posted by Kal

If we take it off, people will just put in fake emails, and make it easier to spam this place, don't worry, its only an extra 30 seconds it takes of your time, no biggy.

Posted by Iris

Don't worry, Jesse. Real noobs will bother with separate e-mail accounts, considering they have nothing better to do with their time.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting The Joker: I am here to complain about the email confirmation! My friends who have joined were very displeased, and complained about having to wait for an email confirmation. They told their other friends and because of that, none of them joined. I think that the email confirmation should be taken down because more people would join.

No. Get out.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Draxamus: Yeah, e-mail confirmations are for elitists.

Yeah. PEOPLE WITH NO EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE INFERIOR.

Posted by Jesse Smith

pze unban him. :(

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Sabredog: Yeah. PEOPLE WITH NO EMAIL ADDRESSES ARE INFERIOR.

[COLOR=DEEPSKYBLUE]WE WILL HAVE OUR DAY WHEN WE RISE TO FREEDOM![/COLOR]