My New Gaming Addiction...

Posted by Random

Wow so I pruchased Rise of nations because it was fairly cheap where I work. I didn't expect to be so addicted but I am.. has anyone else ever play it? does anyone ever play it? If so we'll have to play sometime... This game is definately worth picking up if you liked AOE, or even CC. I have a hard tim going to work because i'm into it so much.

Posted by f4phantom2500

yeah dude, rise of nations kicks ***. i got it a couple of years ago. expansion packs pretty nice too, nice extras for single player like new campaigns.

Posted by Fireball

Rise of nations is one of the better RTS's out there. Civ4 and the Medieval series are very good turn-based ones, but RON has it for the RTS genre (with the competitors, albeit in different ways, of Warcraft III, Dawn of War and Starcraft, really)

Pity they haven't updated it recently.

Edit: and oh hi, first post ^^

Posted by Nep0

Hi Fireball.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Fireball]Rise of nations is one of the better RTS's out there. Civ4 and the Medieval series are very good turn-based ones, but RON has it for the RTS genre (with the competitors, albeit in different ways, of Warcraft III, Dawn of War and Starcraft, really)

Pity they haven't updated it recently.

Edit: and oh hi, first post ^^

Wait... so does this mean you like RON better than Starcraft (and etc.), or not?

Posted by Acheron

Quoting GameMiestro: Wait... so does this mean you like RON better than Starcraft (and etc.), or not?

Like all people should? Yes.