lmao

Posted by RS614

Honestly, how old are you people that you actually play the most childish game in history?

Posted by Prince Redon

As long as they can get their intertainment from it what does it matter?

Posted by RS614

Lol, i know just the game its self. People that play this over 13 are sad. If they are over that.

Posted by Prince Redon

I don't play it personally, but some are different than others...Allah loves infinite variety.

Posted by TheMooChicken

You sir are a retard, now go walk into walls somewhere else. The game is fun. If you think an age should depict the way we play games... does that mean anyone over 18 should only play mature? That's the end of the conversation.

Posted by VicE

You do realize that a lot of the little kids who used to like the series have gone on to whatever the current big kiddie fad is, don't you? I'd say most of the serious Pokemon players that are left are well over the age of 13, so shut up.

And if you'd ever actually sat down and, you know, played the games before judging them, you'd know that they're nothing your average 6-year-old would be able to master easily. This game easily has one of the deepest, most complex (yet deceptively simple at first glance) battle systems of any RPG I've personally played. Do me a favor, read through [url=http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_frlg_battling.txt]this[/url], try to take in as much as you can without your head exploding, and THEN try to tell me taht this is the "most childish game in history". Sorry, but I think this game is a just a wee bit more complex than, say, Barney's Magical Hide And Seek Game.

And for the record, I'm 21. Kind of sad that that's the second time I've had to point out my age on this forum in the past week or so trying to prove someone like you wrong.

Posted by sabre

I'd delete this thread outright, but that last response is too kickass. Thread locked, RS614 banned for trolling.