Pink Floyd in concert

Posted by Vampire Slayer

How many of you guys are excited about Pink Floyd touring again?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Since I know I'll never go, I don't really care.

Posted by TheSecondComing

*wants info*

Posted by Richaod

Quoting TheSecondComing: *wants info*

...that's about right.

If all they play is stuff from The Dark Side Of The Moon and The Wall though (their most popular material), I won't be too interested. I want to hear Atom Heart Mother or Bike. :)

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I don't know what they are playing yet. The tickets for the show here just became avaliable for sale last saturday. As it gets closer to the date of the show I'm sure they are going to release more info about the tour. Although I'm pretty sure that they will play a large range of songs.

Posted by Klarth

A few of my friends went to see them at Live 8... They forced themselves to report that "they still have it", it seems.

Posted by TheSecondComing

Quoting Klarth: A few of my friends went to see them at Live 8... They forced themselves to report that "they still have it", it seems.

Did you see that show? It was fantastic. I was hoping they'd end their career on that, and never tour again.

Vampire Slayer, I'm assuming this is Pink Floyd sans Roger Waters... in other words, not really Pink Floyd at all. Am I correct here?

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, I saw bits of it. Apparently they cut ought halfway through "Money" and just started talking. Or maybe it was "Comfortably Numb". Dunno. They did well nonetheless.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting TheSecondComing: Did you see that show? It was fantastic. I was hoping they'd end their career on that, and never tour again.

Vampire Slayer, I'm assuming this is Pink Floyd sans Roger Waters... in other words, not really Pink Floyd at all. Am I correct here?

I don't know. I know that Roger Waters did join back up with them for that Live 8 thing. So I'm hoping that he's still with them for this tour.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

They are sold out of tickets.:( The things have been on sale since Saturday and they are already gone.:( **** me and my not saving money ways. If someone here goes to it. Will you please fill the rest of use in on it and let us know what was played and what not.:'(