Kingdom Hearts II just got AWESOMER!

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]For many months there was speculation as to wether or not Pride Rock (The Lion King) was going to be a playable level. I guess this puts all the rumors to rest:

http://www.jeux-france.com/images0_4_12775.html
http://www.khinsider.com/images/lionking/lk_3.jpg

Why Goofy is a turtle and not a dog is beyond me. Just another great reason to look forward to KHII![/COLOR]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I <3 The Lion King. Now I'll have to definitely play this.

And maybe Goofie is a turtle because he's slow...but still, it's kinda weird.

Posted by Ant

They just don't want to fully admit that he is a dog :p

But yeah, there are a lot high expectations for this game. I was talking with the guy at the local game store and he pretty much said this would be the best game ever(while talking about whether or not LOZTTP will be the best game ever). But yeah, I'm really look forward to it and visiting all these new worlds and older ones too :D

Posted by Pikamon

Awesome. I can't wait for this game, although the turtle thing is a bit too much.

I like the idea of Sora being a lion. That's pretty cool.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: although the turtle thing is a bit too much.

Yeah, eh? Whoa, first they were mermaids, and now turtles? Jesus Christ ALMIGHTY!

Either way, I want this game so bad.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Goofy is most likely in a turtle shell because of his weapon. Since its a shell and turtles have shells. It makes perfect sense when you think about it.

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this game.

Posted by Xenos

Wow, there is no doubt now that I must get this game.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I haven't been this anxious to play a game in a while. I've even had a dream in which i was already playing the game in the comfort of my living room, great games'll do that to ya. Once Square-Enix fixes the minor camera problem in the first and expands the Disney worlds a little more (in the first KH they were well represented but were kinda small and confined) i can see this game turning out to be a perfect 10.

Oh well, at least Shadow of the Colossus is out in stores tomorrow.:-D [/COLOR]

Posted by Big Boss

I actually knew it was going to be included. Partly because it was confirmed by Tetsuya Nomura, and partly because I assumed Square got a million e-mails with fans wondering why in the world was Simba relegated to a mere summoned monster.

By the way, Lion King and Aladdin are the best movies to come out of Disney. EVER.

Posted by Klarth

Except for Pirates of the Caribbean, plsthx.

There'd better be a PSP port of this sometime...

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yeah there should be a PSP port sometime. But not another card battle thing.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Big Boss]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Add Peter Pan, Hercules and Beauty and the Beast to that list and you've got the top 5. No questions asked.[/COLOR]

Posted by Pikamon

So I know this topic is a week old, but I didn't want to make a new one just for this.

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/imgs_1.html

Apparently, according to these pics (click the "next" button to see the ones I'm talking about), there will be a Pirates of the Carribean world, an "Old Time" Disney world which will be in black and white, and a few other previously known places. It also looks like Santa Claus will be making an appearance in the Nightmare world, we'll meet Ariel's human prince, and Merlin will return (I wonder what that scene is all about?).

It looks pretty amazing, to say the least. I can't wait.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Cool... i knew they'd put Pirates of The Carribean it in I just didn't expect it ot be the 2nd one I figured third. Wonder if they got Johnny Depp to do the voice of Capt. Jack Sparrow.

And dang release date Release Date: 12/31/06

Posted by Zeta

I've heard that Setzer is in it. If KHII does have any FF6/9 characters, I'm totally getting it.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]The greatness of this game is just getting ridiculous and may be too much awesomenes for some to handle. Behold, the world of [SIZE="8"]TRON!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Paul752/kingdomheartsTRON.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Awesome Tron and Pirates of the Carribean... This game should be one of the Best games ever.

No. It'd only be one of the best games ever if Gargoyles made an appearance.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Come to think Gargoyles would be an awesome world for Kingdom Hearts... maybe if they make a third it will be in it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No. It'd only be one of the best games ever if Gargoyles made an appearance.

that's actually a really good idea.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

New shit.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Nice ****.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Angelwing]No. It'd only be one of the best games ever if Gargoyles made an appearance.
someone mass e-mail square about this idea.

They're a Disney creation.

And like Vamp said it'd be awesome. Xanatos creates metal heartless gargoyles or something cool like that.

Posted by Ant

If it was popular enough it would had been in the game already.

Quoting Stalolin: someone mass e-mail square about this idea.

They're a Disney creation.

And like Vamp said it'd be awesome. Xanatos creates metal heartless gargoyles or something cool like that.

Hahah, yeah, this game needs Gargoyles.

[quote]If it was popular enough it would had been in the game already.

Shut your filthy mouth. More like, Gargoyles are too good to be in the game.

Posted by Arczu

Geez. I think I'll double-up on the amount of playtime I'll have on this one compared to the first. This game really does keep getting more awesome.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Just got done looking at KH2 site Spring 2006 Thank God... Only a few months away. Also Auron is in KH2.

Posted by Zeta

Darkwing Duck should be in this game, and holy ****, a Steamboat Willie area?

Quoting : Just got done looking at KH2 site Spring 2006 Thank God... Only a few months away. Also Auron is in KH2.

March 13th for the US

Decemeber 22nd for Japan.

Glad I preordered the Japanese version...

Posted by Black_Wolf

[COLOR="Black"]After getting halfway through the game about 2yrs ago and never finishing it, I just restarted it and close to beating it. I loved the game when I first started, but even more now. It's so fuggin' sweet, I love everything about it. Can't wait until the new one. I hope they jam pack the new one w/ more Disney and Square content. Hopefully more Square stuff, b/c it lacked the richness of the FF series.

I liked the stuff they did put into it, the spells, the few characters (Cloud & Sephiroth look AMAZING), and the moogles and the ability to summon. I wish the FF summons weren't gummi ships though, that was kinda lame. B/c I don't mess around w/ the gummi ships, waste o time. I really liked everything that Square did w/ being original, like the Keyblade, Sora & Riku and the heartless. Loved the heartless. Very menacing.

I saw we turn this thread into "What would make KHII AWESOMER?" and everyone from here list something they would put in it to make it better. I'll go: You can list a bunch of stuff if you want.

- A level from 'The Sword In The Stone' where Sora has to eventually pull a magical Keyblade from the stone and other things from that awesome movie

- A Jungle Book Level w/ Baloo and King Louie -OR- a characters from TaleSpin, cuz I loved TaleSpin

- Just put Shadow from FF6 in there somewhere. Anywhere, I just want to see a 3D version of him and Interceptor. Maybe have them at the bar in a level and they won't speak to you, just like the first time you meet him in FF6.

- Be able to enhance the Keyblade w/ Magicite via FF7 Slots

- Combine Summons from the FFSeries and the Disney Univ. to make super badazz ones. Like Shiva and Dumbo to make an IceBlast or Simba and Odin and have Odin ride Simba into battle, killing everything. There could be all types of additions.

-Use Espers to learn the type of magic that you want. That was my favorite part of FF6 and it irked me that I just learned magic only after certain events in KH.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: March 13th for the US

Decemeber 22nd for Japan.

Glad I preordered the Japanese version...

God I know. The thought of waiting 3 months for a version that I can read drives me crazy too.

Posted by Arczu

Just a bit of a length here, but has anybody seen that new trailer for the game? I'm friggin' blown away by it. It's worth rewatching 3 times, 4 times , 5... heck, watch it again and again if you can.

Shows off a lot of the things that will be in the game. My brother went searching for it and found it. It's nice.

Quoting Ant: God I know. The thought of waiting 3 months for a version that I can read drives me crazy too.

Hooray for most of the game being in english, and the rest being translated online/having Japanese friends!

Posted by Kamek

Ending FMV is out. I know many don't want to be spoiled, but I couldn't help myself.

[url]www.kh2.co.uk[/url]

look for the Ending FMV

Spoilers:

It's a truncated version of the ending, however it is much of the FMV portion. Also, a glimpse into what KH3 might be. Dark Horizon the new Deep Dive / ASAS is the latter part, with the knight in the Keyblade War. Crazy ish.

Posted by Xenos

Niiiiiiiice find! Oh, I haven't see you online for ages. :(

Posted by nich

Quoting Big Boss]http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Inuya/Naruto/?action=view¤t=narutoandsakura.jpglook at this!

Posted by Roxas23857

Lets go to the lounge so we don't get in trouble.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

y would u get in trouble for talking on the treads? Is there some kind of rule that says u shouldn't? If there is I guess I've never heard it. lol

Posted by NeXidala

no but on most threads u need to stay on topic cuz if u get OFF topic u cud get in trouble...hope it helps!

Posted by Arcadios

?

Posted by Ayu

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: ?

please dont mr.n....if u must go to the lounge an do it...

Posted by Kingdomkeys

hay roxas23857 that ok im not mad at u

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok good thanks.

Posted by Fullflamealchemist

Hey Roxas sup.

Posted by Roxas23857

Nothing much how about you?

Not much.

Posted by Roxas23857

That's good. So how is your sister?

She's good.She's just playing KH2 with her friend.

Posted by Roxas23857

Oh that's cool. Tell her I said hi.

Okay.

Posted by NeXidala

wait fullflame who is ur sister again??? is it roxas lover i cant quite remeber :D

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting NeXidala: wait fullflame who is ur sister again??? is it roxas lover i cant quite remeber :D

Yes his sister is Roxas lover.

Wait a minute what does this thread mean Kingdom Hearts II just got AWSOMER!! It was always awsome!!

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Roxas23857: Yes his sister is Roxas lover.

Wait a minute what does this thread mean Kingdom Hearts II just got AWSOMER!! It was always awsome!!

o ok thx
-------------------
YAY KINGDOM HEARTS KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Roxas23857]Yes his sister is Roxas lover.

....AGREED!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)