Ducks are cool!

Posted by Poison

A destitute man walks into a brothel, goes to the matron at the counter and says, "Look, I'm absolutely desperate, but I only have five bucks. Is there anything you can do for me?" The matron says, "Yes, I think so," and reaches under the counter and hands the man a duck. The man says, "A duck? Well, OK." and he sheepishly takes the duck into one of the rooms, does his business with the duck, thanks the matron, and leaves.

Two weeks later he comes back again with a desperate look in his eye. "OK, this time I have ten dollars! What can I get with that?" The matron looks under the counter, and again presents the man with a duck. "You whore!" the man says, "I have twice as much money this time, but I get the same god**** duck!"

"Not true," the matron replies, "This duck doesn't have AIDS."

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

thats pretty bad

cause I didn't laugh

Posted by Poison

Because you're gay and you like horses.

Posted by The Judge

Ducks are sh[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]t.

The new Fire Emblem, however, will not be.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I wish I had a pet duck.

Not to have sex with, of course.

Posted by Ant

Ducks are ****!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This thread disappoints.

Posted by The Judge

I used to have two pet ducks. WHen they grew up we let them go in the pond. They're probably elsewhere now.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I have a pet named dick. he is part duck, part chick.

We used to have a couple of male ducks that visited my backyard every day for a year.

Me and my mom made up a whole life for them. They were two bisexual men who lived in an apartment downtown. They would frequently have sex with each other, but came to our backyard to check out the hawt chicks that showed up every now and then (we live on a ravine, thus, lots of wild life). The story goes on and on until they finally left. We assumed they grew out of their sexual orientation and re-established their lives, finding women who they settled down and raised a family with.

We named the Mel and Art. (Get it, Mallard?)

Posted by Poison

When I was little, we had asian birds, a week later, the asians next door ate them :(

Posted by Azusa

We had swans near my house when I was a child. One day I saw half of one sticking out of an alligator's mouth by the canal. Majestic.

Needless to say we didn't see any more swans after that day.

Quoted post: Majestic.

More like Majesty.

amirite, Klarth?

Posted by Stalolin

So I had a couple of chickens once and got bird flu and wiped out like half of New York.

Posted by Poison

Once upon a time, there was a singing duck. Wherever the duck will go, he would sing his sweet song. Before the he knew it, he was gunned down in a fatal drive by in a black neighborhood.

The End.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: More like Majesty.

amirite, Klarth?

yes yes oh my ****ing god yes

Posted by 007 ninja

Ducks are mule!