gf/bf

Posted by MGamer

How did u all get ur first gf/bf. What was there name ect. I think this will be a pretty cool topic. We'll See

Posted by Stalolin

I THINK WHEN I WAS IN LIKE FIRST GRADE I TURNED TO THIS GIRL AND WAS LIKE "HEY WANNA BE MY GIRLFRIEND" AND SHE WAS LIKE "SURE LET'S GET MARRIED"

Posted by MGamer

lol hahaha. but seriously like what was your first major one and how did u get started and stuff like that.

Posted by Stalolin

I haven't had a real first one.

We got married.

Posted by Azusa

My first relationship of any substance was with a boy named Derek. I started dating him because he threatened to kill himself if I refused. He was an ***.

Posted by The Judge

Never had one.

Apparently God doesn't plan on me having one any time soon either.

Posted by Hyper

A good friend of mine. Didn't really work out. We're still friends, though, which is good - though I haven't talked to her since my birthday when she called me.

Posted by cool gamer dad

I experimented in preschool, then in 5-7 grades.

No thank-you.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I was 17, she won miss ft walton beach a few years ago. Renae. She was cute.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Stalolin: I haven't had a real first one.

We got married.

And you'd better never have a real first one, hubby.

Posted by G-Sides

Fourth grade. Her name was Alyssa. :/

It was never anything serious though; I was totally clueless on how I was supposed to treat a g/f. I don't think I ever even hugged her once, now that I think about it.

Posted by Slade

Second grade. I called her names then ran away. 'Cause deep down... I really wanted to run free.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

February, 2005. She was a junior in High School, we met on MySpace then we went out a few times to the movies, baseball games, dinning, over to each others' houses to watch a movie and play GameCube (:cool:). But then we broke up after a month or so, a few days after we went dancing. I told her I can't dance. Plus, I didn't make ANY kind of move, because I was afraid of doing so. :(

I still have the e-mails and the e-cards she sent me when I was feeling down. :crying:

And I still think I cannot get a girlfriend for some reason. And I do not talk to girls at school, 'cause oh oh oh... fuck you, thread! :mad:

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

make a move on her, ****it

Posted by Klarth

Summer 2004. A few people know the story.

It turned into an online relationship about a month later, and whehay, she doesn't talk to me anymore! Oh well.

Posted by mis0

The first serious relationship I engaged in was with either Desiree or Julia, but I can't remember who was first. That was in early 2003, if I recall correctly. Of course, there was that puppy-love crap before, but that doesn't really count. I am more happy by myself, though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

First major relationship? Pff, I don't think I've even had one yet, since I don't consider elementary/high school relationships to be serious. But thinking back, the first girl that I thought I really loved was back in Grade 9. Her name was Jessica. It lasted for about seven months I think. Then we ended it when I felt that it was pointless, and she was interested in someone else.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I had my first girlfriend when I was in 7th grade and it was entirely innocent and harmless, had my first sexual relationship in between 8th and 9th, and "real, adult" relationship when I was in 12th. Unfortunately there's no fun explanation for any of these. In fact, every girl (except one) I've ever gotten with has involved either teenage angst, uncertainty or her being a total slut. The real world is so magical.

Posted by Speedfreak

Met her here (=P), been going out for almost 3 years. Stayed at her house for a month last summer and we might go to uni together.

[quote=The Judge]Never had one.

Did he remove your penis or are you just emo?

Posted by Bebop

Quoting The Judge: Never had one.

If you're gay, just tell us son. We're all friends here.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

heh, i met my first girlfriend when one of her buddies asked me out for her. this was in year 6 or somthing. it was nice.

Posted by Klarth

Year six? Isn't that like... Ten-year-olds??!

Posted by Fate

You guys know the story. I met my current boyfriend here, at VGC, about three years ago.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Bebop: If you're gay, just tell us son. We're all friends here.

Thanks for your concern, but I'm positive I'm not.

Posted by Ant

Sadly, mine was somewhat recent. And it was filled with so much stupid and pointless drama is isn't even funny. Some of you might remember. :)

Posted by Vampire Slayer

The only person I care about I met online. We've been togather, saying we love each other, for about 4 years now. She lives with her grandmother whos a super ***** and won't let me drive up and see her. But this summer I'm going up there any ****ing ways.

Quoting Vampire Slayer: The only person I care about I met online. We've been togather, saying we love each other, for about 4 years now. She lives with her grandmother whos a super ***** and won't let me drive up and see her. But this summer I'm going up there any ****ing ways.

Maybe it's a guy. :(

Well, I also met my boyfriend here. ;p He came to visit me last August. :cool:

And the people before him aren't really worth mentioning.

Quoted post: Maybe it's a guy.

Definitely. I remember doing that for a month with a guy I met online once. Then I showed him a picture of myself and I'm sure he cried.

Posted by Illyria110

Sadly, none to speak of. :(

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The Judge]Thanks for your concern, but I'm positive I'm not.

So penisless then, either figuratively or physically speaking?

If I know the Judge, which I don't, it's the latter.

Posted by Pit

me and s0ul hit it off ever since we met on the innerweb and had hot sex on my brothers bed

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Illyria110: Sadly, none to speak of. :(

Wait a sec, aren't you that hot girl?

wtf

:-* pit, but don't tell Porcupine ;)

Posted by Pit

Quoting s0ul: Wait a sec, aren't you that hot girl?

wtf

hot and girl don't go on the innerweb s0ul

Posted by s0ul

Well I'm pretty hot, I could use a vagina or two though to be more girly

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

The Judge will be fine. He's like I was, too critical. He'll meet his and have his fun. It all comes about eventually. Until then, he'll over-analyze and overcriticise himself, completely missing out on all of the fun that can be had when not worrying. It's what I did up until last year, so I know what I'm talking about.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Angelwing: Maybe it's a guy. :(

No I've seen her on the webcam and I've talked to her mother and her friends. Its a girl.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Vampire Slayer: No I've seen her on the webcam and I've talked to her mother and her friends. Its a girl.

People can do pretty good special effects nowdays...

:)

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampire Slayer: No I've seen her on the webcam and I've talked to her mother and her friends. Its a girl.

No, that was me.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Ok, believe what you want. But I'm telling you. I talk to her on the phone everyday, I've talked to her mom on the phone, her friends, her uncle, her grandmother. But you can all believe what you want. I still love you all.

The question is, has she seen a picture of you?

Posted by Ch

Heh.I had my last girlfriend like 2 years back. Don't really want to share her name but all I know was that it was a terrible relationship. And she lives up the street from me :( I don't really want a g/f until like late college. Right now it's Junior year of High School for me so I'll defintely put off having a girlfriend for like another 2 years. Right now everything is free game!

Posted by Axis

I had my first girlfriend about a year ago. Then we broke up this past summer but we're still very good friends.

Posted by Prince Redon

This thread has gotten me depressed...It got me to thinking about alot that's happening in my life right now...like the reason I left VGC...Long story.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I got my first girlfriend in grade 5. MY friend was always a "playa" and he introduced me to this hot chick. Who had developed into a women :D Anyway we got kind of serious. She was always trying to show me off though. So she was always holding me around the waist or keeping her hand in my back pocket. I've had 4 other girls.

lol you mean you're not in grade five anymore? ;o

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Prince Redon: This thread has gotten me depressed...It got me to thinking about alot that's happening in my life right now...like the reason I left VGC...Long story.

listem to him and cky, it'll take the pain away \m/\m\/m\/m\/\//\m\m

Quoted post: I got my first girlfriend in grade 5. MY friend was always a "playa" and he introduced me to this hot chick. Who had developed into a women Anyway we got kind of serious. She was always trying to show me off though. So she was always holding me around the waist or keeping her hand in my back pocket. I've had 4 other girls.

aren't you, like, 10-11 in grade five? How the hell can a kid be a "playa" when he hasn't even hit puberty yet?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Vampiro: aren't you, like, 10-11 in grade five? How the hell can a kid be a "playa" when he hasn't even hit puberty yet?

"HAY BITCHES, CHECK OUT MY NEW RED BMX. AIN'T IT KEWL? ONE OF YOU LUCKY LADIES CAN RIDE DIS SUCKA AND COME OVER SO WE CAN WATCH LION KING ON VHS. AND IF YOU'RE LUCKY, I MIGHT KISS YOU ON THE CHEEK. ;)"

I'm guessing it goes like that.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Vampiro: The question is, has she seen a picture of you?

Yeah she has. In fact, I started wearing the eyeliner because of the fact that she thinks it makes guys sexier.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Yeah she has. In fact, I started wearing the eyeliner because of the fact that she thinks it makes guys sexier.

Am I a bad person for laughing at that?

Sorry.

Quoted post: Yeah she has. In fact, I started wearing the eyeliner because of the fact that she thinks it makes guys sexier.

It CAN, if you know how to apply it properly. And if you're the type of person that it looks good on. from what I've seen of you, you're not that type of person, nor do you know how to apply it.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I'm not the type of person cause I don't have black hair right?
And I don't ever take it off, thats what makes it look all runny and what not.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Wicked Sushi: "HAY BITCHES, CHECK OUT MY NEW RED BMX. AIN'T IT KEWL?"

"You can get on the pegs! Hang on!"

Quoted post: I'm not the type of person cause I don't have black hair right?

Yeah, man. That's exactly right.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Her name was Jenny in junior high. She was 1/2 of a set of twins. I've dated both of them :cool:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: Yeah, man. That's exactly right.

The sarcasm in this post is past the power level of Super Sayin 4 Goku.

And let me tell you VGC, Super Sayin 4 Goku is like really strong.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Pit: The sarcasm in this post is past the power level of Super Sayin 4 Goku.

And let me tell you VGC, Super Sayin 4 Goku is like really strong.

Strong as in black coffee. And we all know what black means, right kris? ;)

Posted by Fate

...It means nothing, right?

Posted by Pit

Quoting MetalVox~55: Strong as in black coffee. And we all know what black means, right kris? ;)

I don't know what you're getting at Scott.

Quoted post: Strong as in black coffee. And we all know what black means, right kris?

Black metal, right?

Posted by mis0

It has to do with the massive wangz0rz of certain races, that's what. I mean, "cactus."

Posted by Crazy K

I never had GF yet, Im trying to get over my shyness and ask a girl out, but its very hard to do. Anyways I do have a few crushes but thats not much.

Posted by Darkelf

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]When I saw my girlfriend, she was in school and I knew I had to be with her. I asked her out and we have been together for almost 3 years now. (...wow, I havent posted here in quite a while, feels good to be back...)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Dark

None so far, because I don't think I'm ready for a serious relationship and I'm definitely not into the whole fake relationship thing like middle schoolers do.

Those are the best. because you get to make out and then tell your friends and they're all "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and you're like ":cool:" and then the following week the girl's friends come up and are all "lol she doesn't want to go out with you anymore" and then you're ":(... wait, whatever"

Posted by KoH

DON'T HAVE ONE NOR WILL FOR SOME TIME TO COME! Know why? 'CAUSE THE KOH IS A LONER. REMEMBER THIS FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Just joking, call me for phone sex.

Posted by The Ripley

Oh, back in the sad long days. My friend had this youth thing at his church years ago, so I decided to tag along. There was this girl, and all the sudden the chaotic flirting conversations happened, and the next day I had found out she liked me. Flirting is annoying these days, unless your the phone flirted about.

Posted by Sable Wind

My first boyfriend, technically, was here. If you all don't know Sabredog... well, yes, we did date for about three months. He was a lovely boyfriend and I was possessed by demons to dump him and start dating Sean Fury.

I suck.

Posted by Fate

=O.O=

Yes, yes you do. <3

Posted by The Ripley

Did you know him IRL?

Posted by veritas

Man uhhh... o yea, what I did was wrote her a note. (this was in 3rd grade). And she said yes.

Posted by Pit

Quoting 2fast4u: Man uhhh... o yea, what I did was wrote her a note. (this was in 3rd grade). And she said yes.

did she touch your cock?

Posted by The Ripley

I'm not sure you can get that happy in 3rd grade.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Azusa. Met her at a friends birthday party. Good times. Been almost 2 years now.

Quoting Speedfreak: Did he remove your penis or are you just emo?

Lawl.

Quoting Sable Wind: My first boyfriend, technically, was here. If you all don't know Sabredog... well, yes, we did date for about three months. He was a lovely boyfriend and I was possessed by demons to dump him and start dating Sean Fury.

I suck.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Quoting KoH: Just joking, call me for phone sex.

Digits pls

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Lord of Spam][SIZE=6]WHAT THE FUCK?[/SIZE]

Yep.

Posted by thelaststand

hmm well i havent had any really serious relationships, and thats definately not happening this year, cuz im homeschooled and it sux, i mean at least at schools u have the chance of meeting a girl, and im not the type of guy who can just go up 2 some girl at the movies and start a conversation, so im pretty much SOL this year

Posted by Klarth

[quote=thelaststand]cuz im homeschooled and it sux
[Incredibly witty comment here]

Quoting Klarth: [Incredibly witty comment here]

How incredibly witty!

Posted by s0ul

Yeah that's one of those that you don't even NEED to make fun of. Like my sig!

Posted by Dexter

Quoting thelaststand: hmm well i havent had any really serious relationships, and thats definately not happening this year, cuz im homeschooled

I had the longest lasting romantic relationship while I was out of school. I don't necessarily want to say while I was home schooled, because during the time, I wasn't doing school at all.

Posted by thelaststand

yeah well i dont have my license either, so i cant do that much

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've had dozens of close relationships with girls, a lot of which I'm still friends with. Anything more than extremely close friends, though? Nothing that comes to mind. However, if Xenos ever feels like being "friends with benefits..." you got my number.;)