Legend of the Dragoon sequel

Posted by KMFDM

I was reading throw a thread and I saw a name i hadn't hear in a long time Legend of the Dragoon. I'm a big fan of this game and I was hoping that someone here mite know if they plane to make another one? Sorry if the got your hopes up.

Posted by Xenos

I doubt it--I haven't heard news of it at all. I liked LoD, though my game kept on freezing towards the end.

Posted by KMFDM

I wish they would it is a great game and it would be something new, well not really new but you know what I mean. It would be somewhat deferent than like another Halo game or something like that (and I'm not hating on Halo).

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I doubt they'll ever make a sequel. I don't think it was a huge success. I, for one, didn't enjoy it excessively.

Posted by Azusa

The only aspect of LoD that deferentiated it from other role-playing games was the time based attack system. But even that concept was taken from Super Mario RPG. Nonetheless, it still managed to be an entertaining game.

Legend of Dragoon had it's good points. It would be nice to see a sequel, but it seems unlikely.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

It did have its good points. I enjoyed the battle system and the transforming into the Dragoon was pretty fun, but the story was lackluster and I couldn't find it in me to see the story to the end.

Posted by KMFDM

I really liked the battle system. Didn't they do something similar to it on ShadowHearts?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

The only thing similar was the fact that it was timed. Other than that, the Shadow Hearts Judgement Ring is far superior to the LoD battle system.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

wow! legend of the dragoon,i have that game in my house somewhere...hehe...anyways it would be cool if they maked LoD2...for me it would be really something cause that was my fist RPG!

(that game was simple yet fun...)kongol the best of the best!!!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

LOD was crap. Hopefully they don't make another.