Halo 2 For the PC?

Posted by Xqars

So I have a Gamecube. But there's been all this talk about Halo. I didn't want to buy the Xbox just for Halo and a few other games. So I finally remembered that Halo's also for the PC. I bought it a few days ago and its been great. Really fun. So does anyone know any news about a Halo 2 for the PC?

Also, I wanted to play online with Halo but no one was on (which doesn't surprise me with Halo 2 out and this game being so old). So if some people want to play some Halo on the PC, I'll be glad to play.

Posted by NegativeTrend

No Halo 2 on PC, doubt it will be on the PC for a while.

Posted by GameMiestro

Mabey 10 years from now, Halo 2 will be released on the Mac.

Posted by f4phantom2500

id play halo pc w/ u....if i could get my disk to work -_-. ive had it since it came out on pc, i guess it got too scratched up or something. cant even install it anymore.

Posted by sniperwolf128

They may release Halo 2 on PC when Halo 3 comes out. I hope it dose come out on PC soon. DO IT NOW bungie DO IT NOW. LOL!

Posted by Apathetic

I thought they werent making one for PC, they just had a mod near it i recall.

Posted by -])arkSide-

Yeah, I don't think they are going to make it for the PC. I'm just waiting for a decent Xbox Emulator to finally get made lol...

But as for no one playing Halo(PC) online, I think you should make sure that your game is updated to the latest version, thats probably why you can't see anyone... There's over 1,000 Halo servers running right now, and they are usually quite full...

Posted by Xero

Quoting GameMiestro: Mabey 10 years from now, Halo 2 will be released on the Mac.

Agreed. Halo is a xbox game. Its not made to be on PC. Unless the halo creators absolutly need cash, they wont do it.

Posted by -])arkSide-

Quoting Flame ghost: Agreed. Halo is a xbox game. Its not made to be on PC. Unless the halo creators absolutly need cash, they wont do it.
Well, IMO, Halo(PC) was better then Halo(xbox), mainly because it had Online Multiplayer, Banshees were flyable in the Multiplaer, it had an extra gun (the Fule Rod Gun), and the graphics are better.

I want Halo 2 to come out for the PC mainly because I like a keyboard/mouse for FPS a lot more then a controler, but also for the updates to it like they did for the Halo(PC) port...

Posted by Moogs

They'd probably jus come out with the updates over XBL if it ever did come for PC.

Posted by -])arkSide-

yeah, but still I want it on PC just for the Keyboard/Mouse factor, and plus if I really liked the online I could run my own server. And running a server is fun...

Posted by Nighthawk

Yea it would be nice to have keyboard and mouse