Your favorite genre!

Posted by FullMetal

Ok... vote for your fevorite genre... and we'll see what the best genre is!
Not all genres are on the list so don't ask where they are.

Posted by coromoro

I wish you could check more than one, because I like just about every genre except for sports and racing games! :o

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I voted adventure.

Posted by Klarth

"Party/Lan", "Real-Time", "Third-person", "Turn-based", "Hunting" and "War" aren't genres.

I choose rpg.

Posted by higbvuyb

War, first person, simulation, space, platform, real time, arcade. I especially hate turn based.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

This doesn't even belong here. But I chose RPG.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

RPG

Posted by cool gamer dad

I chose Strategy. Most strategy games never lose their fun. I've been playing Starcraft for over seven years, and it hasn't gotten boring.

Pokemon is still a fun game to play.

Posted by GameMiestro

Platformers

Posted by Zabuza

[quote=Klarth]"Party/Lan", "Real-Time", "Third-person", "Turn-based", "Hunting" and "War" aren't genres.

I choose rpg.
Well actually Turn-Based, Hunting, and Real-Time are actual genres but Party/Lan, Third Person, and War are not.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

RPG over everything. Any style, as well, as long as it has good characters, decent music, and a worthwhile storyline.

Posted by FullMetal

[quote=Zabuza]Well actually Turn-Based, Hunting, and Real-Time are actual genres but Party/Lan, Third Person, and War are not.
What?! I looked up some genres and thoose poped up too!

Posted by Crazy K

Wate, I dont remember voting in this poll. Weird. Anyways I cant really choose witch genre I like, so I like a lot.

Posted by mis0

Racing. I love online racing, because of the huge cat and mouse games you can set up, or mobbing to, and purposely messing up races. Offline, I enjoy perfecting my vehicle collection.

Posted by Kal

I put RPG, it's always been my favorite :D

Posted by Speedfreak

Anything pure and simple that doesn't revolve around one particular skill to win at, basically.

Posted by Zeta

My faves are Platformers and RPGs.

Posted by Mystic Hero

I can't choose just one out of all of those since I like many genres. Not one of them I would consider better than the rest of the ones I like to play most, but since I can't check more than one box I hit the first one listed that I liked which turned out to be Adventure.

Posted by Iris

Adventure, first-person, online, RPG, and strategy.