Recommend some games

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to get annoyed with the games I have on my PSP. I have Death Jr. and Untold Legends and both games are starting to become boring and ****ty. Most PSP games don't get high reviews but you can't always trust reviewers. So I've decided to take some of my fellow vgers advice on excellent PSP games. I don't care what genre the game is in. I just want something fun to play on my PSP so I don't feel like I've wasted my money.

Posted by Klarth

Run homebrew. Download all the snes games you missed.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Alright. Here comes a n00b question. What is homebrew and how do I run it?

Posted by rudybaga2

i hade a question about homebrew to but no one would answer me.i recommend GTA:liberty city stories. i wish i new more about this game but still is GTA it has to be good. i looked at the screenshots and you can ride motorcycles in it

Posted by GamingGirl

I am currently playing NBA 06 and really like it. It has great graphics and it runs really smooth. It has all the major teams and stadiums which is always a plus. They changed the Ai so it is alot easier to control. The mini games ae fun even though I don't understand where the concept for dodgeball came, but either way it is still fun. Of course, you can play online and they added virtual trading cards which is neat.

Posted by rudybaga2

lol does it have a update?