Future Xbox 360 Titles

Posted by blade527

Xbox 360 have a great line-up of games to be relaesed in its lifetime
Here they are:

Kameo

Posted by blade527

The 2nd of December will be a date to remember for all the gamers across the U.K.:-D

Posted by Axis

I hope you know that isn't a launch list. That was the list that was going to be shown at X05. They say that the official launch list will be posted on Xbox.com in the next 1-2 weeks.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

TONS of those games won't be ready in a month...

Gears should have been a give away.

Posted by Oforia

all I know is that PDZ is coming out and that is probobly the only game I will play for a while when 360 first comes out. All those games will be some of the first games on 360 but that doesn't mean that they will all be released at the launch date.

Posted by Random

I actually look forward to FFXI a lot. I've heard a lot of people talking about Microsoft will probably get the cruddy CC games.. Well lets hope not. Those were complete failures and boring to play. It had a few fun moments when you found friends that actually owned GameBoys to link to it.

The way I see it. If Final Fantasy XI sells as well or better than expected for the 360, it'll indicate that Square-Enix should make the top games for it. Like if they do ever make that Final Fantasy 7 remake, perhaps spin it on the 360 as well. What would it hurt? They'd make more sales that way.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I'm really hope that it is not the launch title list. I'm really looking forward to Alan Wake and I'm a little disappointed to see that its not on that list. But everything else looks great and I'm really looking forward to playing all those great games.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting SomebodyRandom: I actually look forward to FFXI a lot. I've heard a lot of people talking about Microsoft will probably get the cruddy CC games.. Well lets hope not. Those were complete failures and boring to play. It had a few fun moments when you found friends that actually owned GameBoys to link to it.

The way I see it. If Final Fantasy XI sells as well or better than expected for the 360, it'll indicate that Square-Enix should make the top games for it. Like if they do ever make that Final Fantasy 7 remake, perhaps spin it on the 360 as well. What would it hurt? They'd make more sales that way.

Even if FFXI does sell well, it's completely different experience from FFVII, Square Enix would have to deduce that the only reason people bought it is for the FF name and not the game experience.