dirge of cerberus

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

they say its final fantasy but its like a devil may cry game,i think the union of FF and devil may cry will not work,they say u can use Vincent and solve puzzels shot some monsters and things etc blah,blah...i say its not gonna sell that much because FF is FF,and it is an rpg not a devil may cry game.But maybe it can be fun....we can always try a new thing...

Posted by Poco

Protip #7: Make a post diffrent from senseless ramblings.

what is it my vocabulary?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

+ grammar usage + intelligence in general.

They've been sucking up as much money as they can from spinoffs and whatnot of Final Fantasy VII. I really doubt that DoC will be a worthwhile play.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I doubt that DoC will be a fun game too, but it has Final Fantasy 7 on it so its going to sell a million copies in its first week. Also, does this game really count as an RPG?

O and Gundel learn to use a period. It's impossible to read what your trying to say.

well i think it counts like an rpg because its final fantasy....ohhh and im sorry about how i expresed miself in that first post the problem is that english is not my first language its my second best language...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting Vampire Slayer:
O and Gundel learn to use a period. It's impossible to read what your trying to say.

ahahah. English isn't his first language, what's your excuse?

no really that is not an excuse im from puerto rico but im good talking english.....and people please post things from DoC not from other things...enserio no jodan mas