Xbox is so big...

Posted by Skitzo Control

This may belong in posting games, but I don't care! It's going here.

This thread is inspired by the Xbox, and its hugenessistocisityism (because "its large size" is jut not a big enough word to explain it). I don't want to explain, so I'll just post.

The Xbox is so big, I emptied it of all components, filled it with water, and thus formed the Pacific Ocean.

I once dropped the Xbox controller, and the shock registered on the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale at six.

For exercise, I climb up my Xbox and run around the gem. That's right, I climb thirteen thousand feet and run 26 miles.

Posted by Neox

dude, your a moron...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: dude, your a moron...

No, you're a moron.

Anyways, I can't think of any right now, even though they should be fairly obvious.

Posted by Neox

Man, when your angry at someone it's not right to stalk them to every thread they post on.. It's just not right, not to mention Immature.

Quoted post: Man, when your angry at someone it's not right to stalk them to every thread they post on.. It's just not right, not to mention Immature.

Mad?... stalk?

Uh, no.

And I wasn't actually insulting you there. I was pointing out the mistake you made in your post. "Your" is possessive. Which makes no sense in that case.

Posted by Neox

I repeat my self, once again, this website is not a spelling or grammar test it is a place of self expression and discussion.

Quoted post: I repeat my self, once again, this website is not a spelling or grammar test it is a place of self expression and discussion.

True, but how can you properly convey your meaning; how can you express or discuss if you don't even have a basic grasp of the English language?

Posted by psp

Quoting Vampiro: True, but how can you properly convey your meaning; how can you express or discuss if you don't even have a basic grasp of the English language?

Haha, he's got you there bud. ^^^^

Anyways, i agree. The Xbox is a monster. For training i pick up my Xbox(thats right, 400 lbs) and lift it up 10 times a day. =)

Posted by Neox

Lol, your funny (sarcasm)
And for you vampiro I've only made a few grammar and/or spelling mistakes since I've posted and I know your just correcting me to insult me, so theres no real point in correcting me unless you want to be an ******* in which you have succesfully done.

+ can you two explain to me why you are insulting xbox in it's own thread?!

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Neox: Lol, your funny (sarcasm)

Wait, his funny is sarcastic? Or is sarcasm is funny? I can't tell what you mean because you're bad at English!! :(

My friend was driving me home from a LAN today, I put the Xbox in the trunk and we bottomed out.

Posted by psp

Quoting Neox: Lol, your funny (sarcasm)
And for you vampiro I've only made a few grammar and/or spelling mistakes since I've posted and I know your just correcting me to insult me, so theres no real point in correcting me unless you want to be an ******* in which you have succesfully done.

+ can you two explain to me why you are insulting xbox in it's own thread?!

Meh, im not going to de rep because you already have negative rep and because you are somewhat new here. But, you should stop arguing and thread crapping on this thread, because you might be de-repped by someone, or even worse, BANNED!! Anyways back to the subject.

Last week, I turned my Xbox into a mansion and sold it. =)

Posted by Random

Quoting Neox: Man, when your angry at someone it's not right to stalk them to every thread they post on.. It's just not right, not to mention Immature.

****it you caught me.. Eh i'm sorry for stalking you... You won't press charges eh?

Posted by Oforia

[quote=SomebodyRandom]****it you caught me.. Eh i'm sorry for stalking you... You won't press charges eh?
He is too young. He will probobly go ask his parents for him, and they will read everything he has said and send him to his room.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=s0ul]My friend was driving me home from a LAN today, I put the Xbox in the trunk and we bottomed out.
I bet that looked cool: Mexicans in a car less than an inch from the ground. Man, how original...

The green gem on the Xbox Controller emits a natural energy that could be used to keep an entire continent warm for three months.

The Xbox proves that God can create something so heavy even he cannot lift.

Posted by verystrait42

the XBox is so big that when i filled it with sand i made the arabian desert

Posted by GameMiestro

The Xbox is so big my house doesnt need an inslator.

Posted by Random

My Xbox is so big.. I put my Stretch Limo, and all 5 of my wench's in it all at once.. And I still have room for a pool table ;-)

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

My Xbox can beat up your Xbox.

Posted by Neox

err.. why are you insulting xbox in it's own thread? There like mutilated momma jokes.

Quoted post: err.. why are you insulting xbox in it's own thread? There like mutilated momma jokes.

It's a running gag on the size of the Xbox. Calm down, we all know you love the ****ed thing, but it's a joke.

And this is the point of the thread.

Posted by Klarth

Gmail inbox is huge.

amirite

Posted by GameMiestro

Of course, thats only useful if you recieve 2000 messages of spam daily...

1 megabyte is enough for me.

Quoted post: 1 megabyte is enough for me.

Do you even have an email account?

Posted by Ant

Let's get back on the subject of xbox being huge. Because it is.

Posted by GameMiestro

Theyre so big that stores cant sell them because if they do, they'll be out of stock.

Posted by muffla

ooooooookkkkkkkk
neways the xbox is so big if u open the cd tray and your are standing too close youll get decapatated

if you wanna turn it on u need a whole stampead

DONT LOOK AT THE LIGHT IT IS 500 TIMES BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Klarth]Gmail inbox is huge.
But still not as big as the Xbox.

What happens if you drop the Xbox Controller:
[center][/center]

Posted by s0ul

I did that at a LAN in Canada, I'm no longer allowed in the country.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I once took apart my Xbox. In other news, renting cranes is expensive.

Posted by GameMiestro

I had to give up mine last year, I couldn't pay the property tax.

Posted by ZEN

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v713/zen3/big_heavy_xbox.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Lord of Spam

i helped my friend move today. We got most of his stuff out in about 4 hours, but we had to knock a wall out in order to remove his XBOX.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

The Xbox is so big and heavy that my friend put it in the attic to make room for a big screen and it fell through the ceiling and killed his mom.

Posted by GameMiestro

He must have a big attic.

Posted by Lord of Spam

aaaaaand GameMeistro redeems Vampire slayer's fail. Good job.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Neox: dude, your a moron...

hahahahhaaha

I climbed mount Everest to reach the R button.

The X-box is so big, but Neox will still kiss its *** and worship it.

Posted by Exalbaru

The xbox is so big, I threw it in the ocean, and the ocean drowned No offence Neox, but your momma is so fat, she jumpped off a building and got stuck!!!!!! Oh no he didn't!!!

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Exalbaru]The xbox is so big, I threw it in the ocean, and the ocean drowned No offence Neox, but your momma is so fat, she jumpped off a building and got stuck!!!!!! Oh no he didn't!!!

And I was having fun with this thread, too...

Posted by s0ul

Xbox is so big it can almost contain all the not-funny rushing from Drewboy, Vampire Slayer, and Exalbaru.

Nah, it's not that big, though it did receive a makeover in the 1800's and was sold during the Louisiana purchase for only 3 cents an acre.

Posted by Drewboy64

...you're not that funny either.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Xbox is so big that if one were to place a longcat next to it, one would be unable to tell the difference as to which was longer.

Quoted post: ...you're not that funny either.

Oh, he is. He is.

Posted by Skitzo Control

In Germany, the Xbox is even bigger than David Hasslehoff.

Posted by Exalbaru

I'm sorry sOul if I caused any flack 2 go ur way, I hope we're cool

Posted by s0ul

No, we were cool until you spelled my name with an O, now I'm as mad as the Xbox is huge.

Haha, just kidding, no es possible.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Xbox is so large, I plan on hiding behind one to protect me from the hurricane.

Posted by Azusa

[quote=Drewboy64]
I climbed mount Everest to reach the R button.

I initially read that as Mt. Everquest. Ughhh...

The Xbox is so big, that dropping one in a subway is considered an act of terrorism.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Xbox is so big that physists have begun to think that it accounts for dark matter.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I found an entire race of dwarves in my Xbox, mining for gold.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Neox]dude, your a moron...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA FUUUUUUNNNAAAY!!!! OH, and just to clear up any possible misunderstandings... (sarcasm, referring to my comment as to your post is "funay." Jackass.)

[quote=Skitzo Control]In Germany, the Xbox is even bigger than David Hasslehoff.

My godmother was married to David Hasslehoff. And I'm dead serious about that.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats a pretty big claim there, KoH.

I mean, its nowhere near as big as Xbox, but its still pretty big.

Posted by Crazy K

The Xbox is so big, its bigger then me.. Holly crap I made fun of myself ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

K just won the thread. :(

Posted by veritas

my xbox is so big, I have to put it in front of my door so my sister doesn't come in my room.

Posted by Lord of Spam

There was so much lameness in that post that it would almost fill an Xbox controller.

Posted by Random

The Xbox is so huge, it should be used in P0rno's

Posted by Lord of Spam

there isnt a woman alive who could take all of an Xbox. Heck, not even a whole controller. MAYBE one of the analog sticks, but not the whole console.

Posted by Klarth

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/fnool/Xbox_astronomy.jpg[/IMG]
How the dinosaurs REALLY became extinct.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/penguinbob/XBOX.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Stalolin

So I called Wal-Mart the other day and asked if they had any X-Boxs. They replied, "Asians aren't tall enough."

Posted by Lord of Spam

Xbox is so big, that were Cubans able to scrape enough together to buy one, they would most likely just use it to raft to Florida.

Posted by GameMiestro

The Xbox is so big, that the light emitted from the power button can burn a 3 foot wide hole clean through a house.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Klarth][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v76/fnool/Xbox_astronomy.jpg[/IMG]If I was a pro with Photoshop, I was going to do one like that.:(

Posted by Flounder

xbox is so big, a hair off of skitzo's head cant even wrap around it

Posted by Skitzo Control

That was dumb, Flounder. I think you should print this page, burn it, then delete your post. And that dumb banner.

The Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy (SagDEG) is actually an Xbox in disguise.

Posted by Bebop

The Xbox is so big in can hold at least 12 holocausts

Posted by Nightscare

its so big, i emptied its componets so i could use it as a cage for my hila monster and it said "What the ****!!!!!" how the **** am i gonna reach my food bowl!!! I didn't ask for 20 ****in acres mother ****er!!!!"

Posted by s0ul

That was so lame I wish I could lift an xbox and hit you with it.

No... no. I don't wish that on any man.

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]Getting mad ad a DDR game(...) some guy "bust a cap" in an xbox, only to have it recoil and hit him in the kneecap(true story, I think..)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]XBOX Warning, may cause cancer.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox is so big, my other gaming consules orbit around it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox is so big, The other half will be ariving from somtime between 2 and 6 pm tommorow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox is so big, The controlers are shipped to a warehouse each night.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox is so big, It now has its own union.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox is so big, I have to go to Cali to take a photo shot with him this friday...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I no longer need to play RPGs with a controler to get away from the world, Ive now bought a seperate ADV cord that plugs right into my mind bringing me to a matrix within the Xbox.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]How many Xboxs does it take to screw in a lightbulb. 3. 1 to screw in the lightbulb, 1 to hold the chair, and the other to take Atlus's place to hold the world together.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox live is so crummy... It disconects my t1 connection everytime my sister play internet checkers.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]:canada2: [SIZE=1]"Those canadians cant read this if there focused on this picture. BRILIENT!"[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox live is so crummy, I got a call from canada saying If I join 1 more big team battle, they're gona send the Canadian Mafia after me. [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]"Dude, Canadian.. what..?" [/COLOR][COLOR=black]"I know, I didnt think Canada had phones.. Go figure.."[/COLOR]
[SIZE=1][COLOR=#000000]Jk, Canadians Rule^^[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox live is so crummy, it now comes with [COLOR=blue]AOL9.0[/COLOR] [COLOR=red]g[/COLOR][COLOR=yellow]a[/COLOR][COLOR=mediumturquoise]m[/COLOR][COLOR=darkorange]e[/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]s [/COLOR]and [COLOR=yellowgreen]a[COLOR=blue]c[/COLOR]c[COLOR=sandybrown]e[/COLOR][COLOR=red]s[/COLOR][COLOR=#dda0dd]s[/COLOR][COLOR=purple]o[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]r[/COLOR][COLOR=lemonchiffon]i[/COLOR][COLOR=black]e[/COLOR]s[/COLOR].[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox live has 9 accounts. 1 unactivated, 4 which had expiered, 2 which have been deleted though faulty reactivation, 1 active which I share with 3 friends, and a hooker to my extent of knowledge and 1 account seemingly to be ever stuck in a Biosphere waiting for the world of bungie to open the doors to its freedom, in august, 2007.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Scientist revealed that by turning a controler upsidown, one can have a better sleep though the rumble feature better than that of a selli matress. Just play fable and stick the button to charge an arrow.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Because Xbox live can be used to talk to others, Its been used as a write off in tax deductions for meetings.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]My Xbox now heats the house within 4 minutes, However, to channel this energy, Hell seems to freeze over abit more every day.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]MY Xbox is so big, after throwing it away(140 bucks to get the garbage men to get it) and getting the 360, I now have a Room for Rent[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]9020 2nd street, Levittown PA stop on by.[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon6.gif[/IMG] we can play halo2. In my new 4000+ft recreational room! just didnt have room for the couch...[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

That was as weak sa Xbox is big.

Posted by Bebop

The Xbox is so big it can destroy the Deathstar

Posted by Lord of Spam

Most people dont realize it, but the Xbox was actually intended as a Death Star prototype. After market tests they decided a rounder shape and more intimidating name were needed, hence the death star. Additionally, rumors about the Xbox's death dealing capabilties were confirmed when they [url=http://geartest.com/sections/games/xbox_firehazard.html]started to turn on their owners.[/url]