fights

Posted by verystrait42

have you ever seen a fight in your school days that grossed you out or made you laugh your *** off? if so, tell what it was. ive seen two, one where 2 kids were fighting and a teacher charged and tackled 1 kid so hard it knocked him out and gave him a concussion. the other was 2 kids fighting and they were pushing each other and pulling each others shirts off and then they were grabbing each others man boobs. creepy

Posted by Killer Jordo

Well thier was this one "gang" fight at my school. To big clics started to fight. And it turned into this huge fight. ABout 15 people. My and my "group" were laughing our as[COLOR="White"]ses[/COLOR] off. Anyway what was happening was that is was winter and people were throwing off their jackets and stuff. Then the gradually moved over to this snow bank. And 5 guyes took of their shirts and tied them together. Then went running into the group. Then they were all shoved into the snow bank. Then kids started throwing and piling snow on top of them. Then 6 kids got suspended. It was quite funny.

Needless to say that was sick, but quite funny.

Posted by GameMiestro

When 2 girls started beating the crap out of each other in the lunch room with ketchup bottles. Need I say more?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Killer Jordo]My and my "group" were laughing our asses off.
You don't count as more than one person, sorry.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

This two girls started fighting in the hall last year. Nothing really happend. One of them just grabbed the others hair and started punching her in the face while she rolled around and screamed.

Good times

Posted by Ch

I remember sitting in lunch next to this preppy girl when this huge beastly ghetto wannabe girl comes up and just starts beating the living shat out of her. There was blood on the floor. I found the fight quite shocking but the things that the beastly chick said were really cheesy and made me laugh my arse off.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: You don't count as more than one person, sorry.

Way to contribute to the thread :D

In any case, most fights I see make me laugh. Because most of the time it starts over moronic ****. Such as, glancing over at somebody for no apparent reason, that person thinks you looked at them for something and they are having a bad day, start a fight...

Posted by The Judge

And then they just shove eachother for a few seconds, the one guy pulls the other guys shirt over his head and starts punching him, and it's over.

Posted by Pit

Hmm... remember when Jared ****ed up Klarth and then they gave a handshake and Jared was all "too slow".

Good times.

Posted by Klarth

I thought I started acting like a clown and slapping his hand out of the way. Or maybe that was him. Who knows?

Man, all that because I reset his computer right after he said "if anyone touches my computer, I'm going to ****ing rape them".

Posted by Pit

Quoting Klarth: I thought I started acting like a clown and slapping his hand out of the way. Or maybe that was him. Who knows?

Dunno, let me watch the video again. :D

Posted by Klarth

You bastard goat ****er. >:O

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Video? I would like to see the video if there is one.

Most of the fights I've seen are between two guys that just push each other and call each other names and no one gets hit.

Posted by verystrait42

Quoting Vampire Slayer: Video? I would like to see the video if there is one.

Most of the fights I've seen are between two guys that just push each other and call each other names and no one gets hit.

BOO!!!

Posted by Pit

more like verygary42 amirite vgc?!?

Posted by mis0

I've seen plenty of fights, some amusing (girls tumble down stairs tangled in each others hair, fighting), many more, not so much, like with guns and knives involved. A fight did happen at a house about two blocks from mine, where the son of my parishs priest was stabbed to death by a rival schools student. I take most fights pretty seriously because of this.

I also kicked the living crap out of someone who was trying to mug my friend one time. Wasn't a fighting type before, and am not now. But you gotta do what ya gotta do.

Posted by Crazy K

I actually dont see many fights in my school, and when I do its pretty funny. I remember this one guy started a fight with this one guy, and one of the dudes fell to the ground and his head like went Squat on the floor, I nearly flinched when I saw his head slam to the hard floor.

It was pretty funny in some ways.

Posted by Iris

In high school, I remember seeing some girl bashing another girl's head into a water fountain, leaving a dent. Later that day, the water fountain just fell off the wall and broke into a few pieces.

Posted by Pit

So anyways, in my school, a group of chinese kids, around 4 or 5 came out of a car with baseball bats and left an arabic kid in the hospital!!

Posted by Iris

Pfft, we know what country is going to get bombed next!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: Pfft, we know what country is going to get bombed next!

Yeah.

Saudi Australia.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

This one time in grade nine, two of my friends, who disliked each other, started to fight. They weren't really punching a whole lot, just like, grabbing each other, pulling each others' shirts off. I was laughing pretty hard, as were all my other friends.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iris: In high school, I remember seeing some girl bashing another girl's head into a water fountain, leaving a dent.

In the fountain or her head?

Posted by Iris

Fountain. >:O

Posted by coromoro

I saw two guys fight today, and it was kinda dumb, yet entertaining. I only saw the last half, but from what I heard is that some guy was going out with some girl, and some other guy was angry about that, so they started fighting each other right beside the school (where the principal could see through the office window, how clever!). It was pretty violent, too, they were thrown down to the ground and everything, and one of the guys got punched in the face and it seemed pretty serious. Unfortunately, one of the guys ran away because the principal came. No more entertainment for coro afterwards. :(

Posted by Zeta

There was a pretty entertaining fight last year during lunch. Took 3 or 4 teachers to tear the two guys apart. It was near the table I was sitting at, too, so I had a front row seat. :cool:

[quote=Iris]Fountain. >:O
That poor fountain, may it rest in peace. ;_;