Chicken Little Animation

Posted by Burn

people are making a big deal of this movie cause it's disney's first full length CG movie without pixar---what do yall think of the animation? all i can find is the opening clip, but i feel like the animation is pretty good.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new.php?id=1688

Posted by Linko_16

This belongs in TV and Movies, but it is pretty good CG. I doubt the movie itself will meet the par that Pixar has set, though.

Posted by VicE

Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Disney done a Pixar-less CG movie before (that Dinosaur thing), or was that some other studio?

Posted by Klarth

Nope, I'm pretty sure Pixar were involved with that.

And "correct me if I'm wrong" applies here, too. :0

Posted by GameMiestro

No, it was just Disney. Thats why it did so poorly.

Posted by Burn

im not sure--i think this is disney's first. regardless, i think the clip looks decent and disney has a shot if people 1) give the (what i think is talented) animation a chance, 2) go and see the movie or watch some clips before judging.

a lot of cool campaigns ive seen around Chicken Little too. . . .

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hmm, doesn;t look bad, but it does seem that Pixar took all the humour with them.

Posted by Burn

Quoting Wings: Hmm, doesn;t look bad, but it does seem that Pixar took all the humour with them.

that's funny--i found the humor in the opening sequence pretty funny (and i dont normally laugh at animated movies)....anyway, im still really looking forward to seeing the animation on the big screen.

Posted by Dexter

I enjoy Zach and I have seen every computer-animated film so far, except for Madagascar. I will certainly watch the film, but I doubt I'll really care much for it. I still think Toy Story was the best.

Posted by Burn

Quoting Dexter: I enjoy Zach and I have seen every computer-animated film so far, except for Madagascar. I will certainly watch the film, but I doubt I'll really care much for it. I still think Toy Story was the best.

just curious, if you are into animated movies what makes you think you won't care for Chicken Little?

ive been reading potential oscar talk if it competes well with Wallace's box office success.