Rep Power??

Posted by psp

Im somewhat confused. It says in the rules that My rep altering power will go up by one when i have 100 rep, but it hasnt gone up. Heres the link to the rules, [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/announcement.php?f=11"]http://www.vgchat.com/announcement.php?f=11[/URL] I dont know if its because of the update or something, but can someone help me?

Posted by Arczu

Your reputation power may have been 0 before recieving 100 reputation. But I don't even know what it's like anymore. I think that's likely the case.

Of course, someone is probably about to explain it perfectly so I guess we should wait...

Posted by Iris

Jesse changed it. Now you need two hundred for you rep power to increase.

Posted by Proto Man

OHHH!!!! I get it now. the number on the left is my power, and the number on the right is how much rep I have. Ok cool. Although I wish the rep messages on the threads would come back.

Posted by Arczu

:shock:

...your kidding... right? It's crazzier than I thought...

Posted by Ch

Is Jesse gonna put the rep comments back?

Posted by muffla

i hope so
and if u get pint for every 100 then why do i have 2

Posted by RandomizeR

cause you've been here for over a year is my guess

Posted by Iris

Your join date.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Jesse changed it. Now you need two hundred for you rep power to increase.

250 I think.

Posted by Iris

Oh. D:

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Protoman: Although I wish the rep messages on the threads would come back.

[quote=Ch

Posted by psp

Well, i dont know exactly how much rep is needed, but now i have an idea of how much is needed. Also, if the rep number is changed, then someone(mod or something) should update the rules. =)

Posted by Iris

I'll get on that later. Congratulations on getting to 100 in only 5 months, though.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Iris] Congratulations on getting to 100 in only 5 months, though.

I feel sad now...:(

Posted by Hyper

You hardly ever post anywhere people with lots of rep power can see your posts at. Hang out in the community board and make some good posts there if you really want rep!

Posted by Poison

...So yea, whats up with the no rep comments?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: ...So yea, whats up with the no rep comments?

Don't think the hack has been made yet...

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro: Don't think the hack has been made yet...

...So yea, whats up with the no rep comment hacks?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Don't think the rep comment hack has been made yet...

Posted by muffla

woa its like some kida of weird time vortex with the words rep hack and made yet

ne ways i would like to see the coment come back and who cared about the band waggons i just look at reb to see what other poeple think and why if they are right the ill agree with them

Posted by Hyper

I tried to make it earlier today but failed because I have no idea how to code for vB3.5 yet :(

Posted by Iris

Haha, noob. :D

Posted by Hyper

Stfu and gtfo >:0 they changed tons of their base code, and although it's much easier to add hacks now, old coding techniques aren't compatible. :(