Nanobreaker

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I've seen this game around a couple of times, and it looks kinda interesting. I'm just curious if it's actually worth picking up, or if it's just another mindless hack and slash game with no storyline at all, or fun, interesting moves to perform.

Posted by Arczu

Hack'n Slasher.

I don't know about it. I've seen it in action, and there is a buckload of blood in it.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Arczu]The game is mainly just typical 3D, hack-slash action with minor platforming elements. Some say it's like 'Castlevania: Lament of Innocence' but without the "adventure element".

It's made by Konami though. How bad could it be?

Posted by Zyne

I was thinking of picking this game up back when it came out, but reviewers tore the game apart so I decided agaisnt it. They said that for the most part the game play consist of mindless hacking away at the same enemies over and over in bland similar designed lvls. They also said the camera angles were horrible, and that it just wasn't fun to play. At first glance the game does have alot of flash to it, but I would say go with a more solid action game such as Devil May Cry 3.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: At first glance the game does have alot of flash to it,

No it doesn't

The graphics and audio are just as bad as the gameplay.

The game is horrible, ridiculous, and mindless.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

All right, that's really all I needed to know. Most hack and slashers tend to be horribly repetitive with no lull for storyline or anything at all. Just wanted to know if this one was different or not.