Friends Season 10

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Will be released on DVD November 15th. Currently, I have up to the 8th season (waiting for the $50 deal that was promised after buying so many) so I should be getting nine soon enough. And I'll probably get 10 on the 15th. I just can't get enough of it. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It lasted ten seasons? Holy ****...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, it's that amazing. It should have lasted more, really. Well, I haven't seen seasons nine or ten yet...but I'm gonna conclude that they're awesome.

Posted by thelaststand

never really liked friends

Posted by Saruman

Quoting Angelwing: Yeah, it's that amazing. It should have lasted more, really. Well, I haven't seen seasons nine or ten yet...but I'm gonna conclude that they're awesome.

Yes my dear friend angelwing Season 9 is awesome as well as the tenth. :)

Posted by Ant

At first is was marketed towards both men and women...then at around the six season or so it became more and more of a chick show. :/

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Angelwing: Will be released on DVD November 15th. Currently, I have up to the 8th season (waiting for the $50 deal that was promised after buying so many) so I should be getting nine soon enough. And I'll probably get 10 on the 15th. I just can't get enough of it. :(

That's understandable. It's an excellent show. The contrast of the six characters is unmatched by any other show. Many shows have tried the idea of having six unique people, who play off of one another, and so far, they've all sucked, except Friends.

Probably why the show "Joey" didn't do too well. Without the other five, Joey Tribbiani is a dry character. Just like if any of the others would've had a spin off, it wouldn't have done well.