Describe you work place

Posted by Killer Jordo

Ok basically, describe where your computer is! Describe what's near your comp, or whats hooked up to it.

Ok, for me I have an old old '94 monitor, hot wheels speakers, my computer is clone so...... By my computer I have my stereo. My computer is in my room, on my desk. My desk is covered in various stickers. Simpsons, snowboarding, music. Sh[COLOR="White"]it[/COLOR] like that. I also have my portable DVD player hooked up. So I whatch movies if I'm not whatching TV or listening to music. On my desk I also have a mini rock garden. I also have a mini soccer ball, mini football, and mini basketball. Then theirs the corvettte clock too. I also have some pencil holders. My knives, blank CD's and notebook is on my top most shelf. On the roof of the shelf their is my game cube games, memory cards, and a lamp. Below the shelf is another shelf which holds various crap. Then I have a CD rack which is filled with music CD's. Then to the right of that their is a cup board which has a broken GC controller, 2 N64 controllers, and a working cord controller. Then odd papers and a broken webcam. Ontop of the roof to that I have a car model, a chinese candle, a lava lamp, an electricity ball, and a model of The Hulk.

So that's where I spend most of my time. What does your computer space look like?

Posted by Klarth

Here's my desk in my dorm.

Wooden desk with some kind of plastic beige laminate cover. Three drawers to the right. In these drawers are a few dvds, some blank cds, some noodles and a Livestrong band I don't wear. On the desk itself is a desk lamp I was issued, my laptop, three cartons of grapefruit juice and a pair of flat Packard Bell speakers. My subwoofer is under my desk. And directly to the left of my desk is my bed.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Angelwing0622/DSC00877.jpg[/IMG]

It was semi clean before...

Posted by Killer Jordo

O yeah I forgot ontop of my monitor their is my last Edmonton class picture, and a little stuffed iguana toy thingy.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Angelwing: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/Angelwing0622/DSC00877.jpg[/IMG]

It was semi clean before...

I can see my banner :cool: