Favorite Advance Wars CO

Posted by GameMiestro

Theres quite a few CO's to choose from on this game. My favorite is Colin. Not only can you buy units for incredibly cheap prices, you can drive your gold amount sky high with his CO Power. His only problem is with the attack of his units. However, his Super CO Power easily makes up for this. Once you have a ton of gold, his Super CO Power gives your units obscenely high attacks- when a tank does %600 damage to a Battle Copter, you know something big is going on.

Okay, whats you're favorite?

Posted by Drewboy64

Mine is Sami, because I like rushing with the infantry and using the Super Power, although I want to get the faster power up skill. I like using her with Sensei; TAG power = lots of mechs on cities, mechs capture many things.

Posted by gnarkill66

I like Rachel the best out of the new CO's , but I think overall I like sami the best

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=GameMiestro]Theres quite a few CO's to choose from on this game. My favorite is Colin. Not only can you buy units for incredibly cheap prices, you can drive your gold amount sky high with his CO Power. His only problem is with the attack of his units. However, his Super CO Power easily makes up for this. Once you have a ton of gold, his Super CO Power gives your units obscenely high attacks- when a tank does %600 damage to a Battle Copter, you know something big is going on.

Okay, whats you're favorite?

Wait till you unlock Hachi.

It's either Sami or Jess. Most maps are land units only, and Jess OWNS them. Sami's super power is ridiculously powerful, also, especially when combined with Eagle.

Lash is growing on me, though.