I am New

Posted by mysmartmouth

Hi Guys,

I am thinking about getting XBOX Live, but I am not sure if it is worth it. The only game I would play is Halo 2. Any advice?

Also, if I do get XBOX Live, I would like to use a Free Subscription Code. My friend told me that they come in many XBOX video games, including Halo 2, but I did not receive one. If anyone has a Free Subscription Code they don't need, please email or PM it to me. Let me know if I can do something in return, such as send you a Gmail invite, or refer you for something...

Thanks,

Bob Lourie

Posted by mysmartmouth

hello.....

Posted by Shakyl

ok its worth it but i dont have a 2 month Free trial Card
Sorry:(

Posted by KMFDM

I don't think it is worth one game even if you did have the two mouths free card. You would get tiered of Halo some times before then so, I would wait tell there are more games online for Xbox that you want.

Posted by rex-tc

If you have a lot of friends that play Halo it will become super addictive. I played almost every night for 6 months. If I missed a day my friends would call lol. Be prepared to not have a lot free time if you get LIVE.

----------------------------------------------
http://freexbox360.peel.com/refer.php?l=xbx11720423vuTE0
Free Xbox 360

Posted by joesterdatoaster

i played as a guest at my friends house on xbox live and after 3 hours he got really ****ed at me at screamed at me to play soccer outside. i think it was because i was kicking his ***.

Posted by Flounder

Quoting joesterdatoaster: i played as a guest at my friends house on xbox live and after 3 hours he got really ****ed at me at screamed at me to play soccer outside. i think it was because i was kicking his ***.

thanks joe your really helpful i am glad you joined vgc. please continue to contribute helpful posts

anyways on with helping smart mouth.... it depends what games you like that have the online capability. halo 2 is found to be very popular but the matchmaking can be very frustrating (solution play customs). there are other fps such as darkwatch that i find very fun. there is a wide verity of online games to choose from so i recomend you see if they are worth playing or not in your own oppinion, then decide about getting xbl or not. like rex said if you have friends to play with you will enjoy it alot more.