NFS Anyone?

Posted by paulfrankfreak

Does anyone know when the new NFS is coming out? I don't like Burnout. Any other good racing games about to come out for PS2? My Civic was sick and I've actually been saving for the new 06 Civic SI coupe so I can drive it fo real! I work for Honda and the new one is dope. In-dash Navi system with XM radio. Is XM better then Sirius when it comes to punk and metal?!

Posted by Speedfreak

Mup duh ho po diddy buh di do dum muh fugga bix nood muh fugga.

[spoiler]Someone better get that.[/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

The new Si is nothing approaching "dope." it is an ugly, front wheel drive peice of crap. For less money, you could by a motorcycle that coulds out-accelerate a Ferrari.

That being said, Gran Turismo is the best driving sim you are going to find, with 4 being the most recent incarnation. However, seeing as you use words like "dope," you are most likely one of the infantile goons who would by amused by the faulty physics and flashy presentation of NFS:U and its ilk.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I picked up a couple of Need For Speed Underground machines for my arcade, and they've been the biggest hit since DDR. It'd be nice if there were some L.A. Rush machines available to replace my Rush 2049 units. They've been lagging in revenues since I got NFSU.

Posted by bigdaddyju34

NFS Most Wanted is the best game out right now for the xbox. I really want to try it for xbox 360. Its better than all the other NFSs

Posted by Colonel Mustang

NFS: MW is actually pretty good, even though GT4 is better, I got used to the game a lot faster. With GT4 it seemed like I had to slow down a bunch so I wouldn't hit a wall during a turn, and that didn't happen to me in 3.

NFS: MW did have a story mode that I could have done without though. They should have focused on putting even more stuff into the game.

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

Quoting bigdaddyju34: NFS Most Wanted is the best game out right now for the xbox. I really want to try it for xbox 360. Its better than all the other NFSs

Maybe best racing game on XBox, but not game.

It is actually a pretty good game. I love running from the cops. :)