My favorite game series (also for N64)

Posted by Raelian1

Super Mario 64 and Sunshine and Legend of Zelda series. Also Banjo-Kazooie on N64 but hopefully that series will be revived on XBOX or X360.

Posted by coromoro

So wait, the rest of the posters post their favourite game series as well? :o

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

YEAH, I'll just go ahead and post mine...

There isn't much for GC concerning series that I enjoy. Either the Zelda, or Harvest Moon series, I suppose.

Posted by coromoro

Well, my favourite series would have to be either Zelda or Mario, maybe Resident Evil. :cool:

Posted by D.J Cat

Definatley the Zelda games, but Mario games are not far behind.

I also like the Starfox games more than your average bear.

Posted by Drewboy64

I'd haveto say Zelda. Mario is extremely fun, too, though.

Posted by sion

Zelda, Mario All of them but sunshine, Metriod, and starfox the new one is to easy but still good. I say classic games that have been remade better live up to there predecessor.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

The Zelda series and the Mario series. The Metriod series is alright.

Posted by ExoXile

Zelda, Resident Evil, Mario, and Metroid Prime... yah.

Posted by KMFDM

N64: Banjo Kazoie, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Zelda
GC: Metroid Prime, Zelda, Resident Evil, SSBM.

Posted by Colonel Mustang

Zelda and Smash Bros. because my friends and I still play it sometimes, and that game's been out for a while.

Posted by Dragner

Zelda and I guess the Metroid series most of the games they come out with for both series are fun and challenging.

Posted by The Prince of Persia

Resident Evil, I suppose.

Posted by holy_flare

Definately the Tales of series (as in Tales of Symphonia, Phantasia, Legendia, etc.). I love the story and the Linear Mode Battle System. I also like all of the different characters and places.

The thing that stinks about it is that most of the games in the series are spinoffs (whatever those are) otherwise, they will never be sold in America. Two of the games in the series (Tales of Eternia and Tales of the World) will never be sold in America.

TOE, because the company doesn't think that the game will sell well here 'cause of the chibi characters. TOTW, because it has several characters from other games in the series.

Posted by Colonel

Legend of Zelda and Resident Evil for sure.

Posted by ShadowsQuest2500

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. F-Zero
3. Super Marioland...which eventualy ended with Warioworld.
4. Final Fantasy for the Gameboy (original).

Posted by NeXidala

My favorite game series are:
1.The Legend of Zelda
2.Super Mario
3.Jak And Daxter
Those are probably my favorite three. :D

Posted by Preeminence

The Zelda series is the most amazing series ever created

Posted by Klarth

[quote=holy_flare]Two of the games in the series (Tales of Eternia and Tales of the World) will never be sold in America.
Like, uh? Tales of Eternia has always been available in the USA; it's just called Tales of Destiny II over there. The REAL Tales of Destiny II (which is a PS2 game and actually a totally different game) will probably never be released in the USA, along with the Tales of The World games and Tales of Rebirth.

Posted by Dog

GameCube: Resident evil

N64: Legend of Zelda