1st game

Posted by cheese_muncher

What was the first game you got for dreamcast?
Mine was Sonic adventure

Posted by Roth

I actually got my DC (which is broken now) on a bulk trade, so I had more than one game when I first got ahold of it. The first game I played, though, was Illbleed. I thought it was a pretty cool horror-type game, with some cool innovations to it.

Posted by Kamek

Shenmue along with World Series Baseball 2K1.

Posted by neofreak91

Mine was Sonic adventure

Posted by Foxy McCloud

Mine was Sonic Adventure. Although I got Soul Calibur very soon after.

Posted by Al Borland

I just recently bought my DC about a year ago and with it I bough Soul Calibur and Jet Grind Radio. I played Soul Calibur first of course so I'll call that my first game.

Posted by Shin_Akuma

Either Marvel Vs. Capcom or Power Stone I dont remember.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=Yellow]With my first Dreamcast (which I got given but it didn't work) I got Sonic Adventure 2 and Sega Rally. But when I bought another one second hand I got Phantasy Star Online with it.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sonic Adventure.

Posted by Last Fog

Silver

Posted by Foxy McCloud

Quoting neonmole: [COLOR=Yellow]With my first Dreamcast (which I got given but it didn't work) I got Sonic Adventure 2 and Sega Rally. But when I bought another one second hand I got Phantasy Star Online with it.[/COLOR]

You must have gotton a dreamcast pretty late in it's life cycle. As I recall, Sonic Adventure 2 was one of the last few titles on the system.

Posted by Dexter

I got Sonic Adventure, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, and about 11 other decent games when I first got my Dreamcast. I got it all for under 100 dollars too.

Posted by neonmole

Quoting Foxy McCloud: You must have gotton a dreamcast pretty late in it's life cycle. As I recall, Sonic Adventure 2 was one of the last few titles on the system.

[COLOR=Yellow]I only got it in November 2003, I had a Playstation 1 at the time when the Dreamcast came out.[/COLOR]

Posted by inequity

sonic adventure and sonic shuffle I got both at once.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I got my DreamCast for practically nothing. My friend traded it to me for an 8mm video recorder. It came with Space Channel 5, Power Stone 1 & 2, Record of Lodoss War, Elemental Gimmic Gear.. I soon bought Marvel vs. Capcom (as, that was the only game I shoved mass quantities of quarters in, when I was away in boot camp this past summer). I then bought the Sega Smash Pack vol. 1, Capcom vs. SNK, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, and Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage. I consider Marvel vs. Capcom my FIRST actual DC game, because I sold some of (all at this moment) the original deal-titles

Posted by Apathetic

Capcom vs SNK
It pwnz

Posted by Poco

Phantasy Star, Phantasy Star Episode 2, and Sonic Adventure. Soon after, I got Record of Lodoss War, some Gundam game, and Soul Calibur. I got it in summer '04.

Posted by Map42892

think it was either tomb raider (there's only one for DC, right?), or sonic adventure...

yeah it was sonic.

Posted by Grasin

I got two games with my dreamcast Shenmue and Illbleed, And both of them Still rule

Posted by Night Owl

I got two, sonic adventure and virtua tennis. I hate tennis but that is a VERY fun game.

Posted by Big Boss

My dad got us the Dreamcast soon after it came out, with Sonic Adventure, Marvel vs. Capcom and WWE Royal Rumble. We played Royal Rumble first, and after concluding it sucked, we moved on to Sonic Adventure. We were impressed with the graphics and the new 3D Sonic, and I'd eventually play the game regularly from then on. However, MvC was easily the best purchase. An arcade-perfect port of a kickass fighting game sporting my much-beloved Marvel characters versus my equally liking Capcom fighters.

Posted by Fate

I had some Tony Hawk game. I ended up owning the DC for about three days before something happened to it and I never saw it again.

Posted by Oilslick

I got crazy taxi with mine and now i have a bigger collection of games for it

Posted by Morag2

When I was like 7 my uncle gave me a black and white gameboy with tetris... lol... I soon after got some donkey kong game along with a gameboy color... I however have long since gotten rid of the donkey kong game... and gave the GBC to my bro upon getting a GBA.

Posted by Granseal

The first game I ever got for Dreamcast was Time Stalkers, Finished it in that same day too. I was addicted to the dreamcast when I first got it.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I got Resident Evil:CV and Sonic Adventure. They were lanuch titles I beileve.