Vin Diesal

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

I mean, he isn't that bad, but I mean all he's doing is running off Arnold's idea of being some muscular action movie star. But he failed at being funny. And I bet he'd never get voted for as a governor.

Oh, and Vin Diesal being in a movie means there will be a sequel. He won't be in it. And the sequel will suck.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just didn't want my bash on Diesal to go to waste.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Kevin Nash is the only good Diesel.

Posted by The Judge

Vin Diesel has far too much to worry about, being the creator of God and all, to bother acting well in movies.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Vin Diesel isn't a ****ty actor. He's a good actor. he just always gets assigned ****ty roles, but he plays them well. Arnold didn't start the "big macho guy" thing, either. There have been macho actors since John Wayne, and after Ahnuld there was Van ****e, Dolph Lundgren, etc etc.

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Vin Diesel isn't a ****ty actor. He's a good actor. he just always gets assigned ****ty roles, but he plays them well. Arnold didn't start the "big macho guy" thing, either. There have been macho actors since John Wayne, and after Ahnuld there was Van ****e, Dolph Lundgren, etc etc.

No, I meant as in pure bulk. Not 'big macho guy', because anyone can be a 'big macho guy'.

http://vespa-club-des-savoie.chez.tiscali.fr/affiches/calend/1996_02JohnWayne.jpg

John Wayne is a petite schoolgirl compared to Arnold.

http://ghost.ship.sitemynet.com/mynet_resimlerim/schwarzenegger-arnold-photo-arnold-schwarzenegger-6202156.jpg

Posted by The Punisher

Ok one person who cannot be a big macho guy, Keanu Reeves. Dont want to get into it with BJ again lol, but he cant. Still a good actor!

Posted by Klarth

lol, diesal.

Quoted post: No, I meant as in pure bulk.

Vin has half the muscle that Arnold once had.

Quoting Vampiro: Vin has half the muscle that Arnold once had.

Yeah, but with the whole 'we don't like steroids, people shouldn't do them', you wouldn't expect anyone...ever...to have as much muscle as Arnold had.

Point being, Arnold > Vin.

I don't deny that he's a good actor, just...stop being in movies that suck.

Quoted post: Point being, Arnold > Vin.

... k?

Posted by Pit

DIESEL

Posted by The Judge

*God

Posted by Oforia

Vin isn't a horrible actor. He is only good when it comes to Action movies. And yes, all the sequels to his movies do suck. I don't think he is trying to copy Arnold. Arnold was a professional body builder. Vin is just trying to look built for his movies.

Posted by BEZ1

check this site out for random Vin Diesel facts (all true of course)...http://www.4q.cc/vin/index.php

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

No, he isn't that bad, but if you're doing a rant on him in his favour, at least spell his name correctly.

Posted by Ant

Let's just all agree that he is a God... :)

a god*

Unless you actually mean God. Which in that case you meant "the God".