My Space Band Page

Posted by The Punisher

Hey guys, as some of you know, most of you dont, Im doing a grindcore solo project, and I would like you to go check it out. The band name is Auschwitz Thunder Pig, and the music is as always horribly done, and done by one horrible person.
This music has all the joy of well someones head getting chopped off by a chainsaw. :chainsaw:
http://www.myspace.com/auschwitzthunderpig
-Hope you hate it =)

Posted by Shin_Akuma

How dare you put the thrash genres name to describe that raping of the electric guitar. -hates it:)-

Posted by NegativeTrend

Did you use FL Studio to do that....?

Posted by cool gamer dad

:chainsaw:

it speaks for itself

Posted by Porcupine

ow. :(

Posted by The Punisher

=) im glad you... umm dislike it lol. Yeah some of its FL Studio, and some of it is a Grunge Pedal used on a realy realy crappy harmony guitar. The page has a lot of inside jokes, that most of you probaly shouldnt understand.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

The only problem I have is with the guitar, which should be played normally rather then with any flashy effects. If you did so, it would sound good.

Posted by The Punisher

ummm its not supposed to sound good.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

So you intentionally made music that would give us cancer?

Posted by NegativeTrend

Sounds like it's compleely made in FLStudio to me. :( Could have atleast changed the sound a little bit.

Posted by The Punisher

the one song on the page right now was made in FLstudio. I havent uploaded everything yet mainly becuase I dont have my Microphone back from the last real band practise I was at. The grunge pedal sounds horrible though, we got it off this goofy fat kid named donnie, and he's been wanting it back for like two years, so were gona start throwing it at him and then quickly retriving it lol. But yeah, i put some drumming for the next song im going to release. It sounds dispicable, and it will sound a lot worse in a couple days.

Edit: I meant to add in, if you have a my space please add that as a buddy. I need to lay the vocal tracks out, and it will be done tommrow hopefully then I will have some pretty nifty things up. =)!