advent children

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

what is happening with square enix why dont they just ship the movie to U.S i dont know what is the problem,first they said it will ship here on september 11 or 14,now they say it will be nov 30,but know there are people saying that it will come sometime 2006 does someone know the problem?

Posted by Klarth

Dunno, but it certainly isn't a game. Wrong board.

Already seen it, though. Animation was breathtaking, but overall it was a pretty bad film.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

AC is a movie based on an RPG... not an actual RPG.

Anyways, it was delayed due to translation problems or something.

Just download it like every else has.

where can i download it?and i know its a movie i just chose to put it here because well...ffIIV is an rpg and the movie well like u said its based on an rpg game....

Posted by Klarth

- *FFVII, not "ffIIV". Christ, I don't even like the game and I can spell it.

- I don't see many people discussing the Mortal Kombat movie in the fighting games board. Or the Doom movie in the PC games board.

- There're already multiple threads for AC in the movies board.

- Illegal downloading is bad naughty naughty.

no download good,and FFIIV or ffIIV same thing there is still the same rpg and okokokokokokokok im freaking sorry i just registered yesterday i think....

Posted by Klarth

IT'S NOT FFIIV OR ffIIV. IT'S FFVII. ROMAN NUMERALS. 7. SEVEN. VII.

Christ.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh my god.

Just do a Google search...You do know what that is, right?

Or find a torrent site.

no i dont know what is a google search....na just kidding its just that i want a safe page to download I DONT LIKE VIRUS....

Posted by Azusa

What you are looking for is listed in an Advent Children thread in the Movies and TV board.

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=8071"]http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=8071[/URL]

Next time check to see if your topic has already been posted, and if you're posting in the correct board. It will prevent you from looking like a ******* in the future.

huh.....to late i already knew that....man why does everyone in this thing starts a riot because of a ******* error i ******* did...**** im sorry but...MAN PLEASE DONT BE SUCH A NAG....MAMAOS,ESTUPIDOS