Gargoyles Second Season Volume One

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I've been looking around a bit, and have found out that Gargoyles: Season Two, Volume One is being released on DVD December 6th. It will be three discs in length, showing the first 26 episodes from the second season. There will be audio commentaries on the City of Stone episodes (4), episodes introductions by greg, and recordings of 'The Gathering'. Anyways, I'm very excited, and will definitely be picking this up on the 6th.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I will also be buying it. Though I'm surprised that it took, what, a year between season one and two?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Wow such a long time just to release the next seaon. It's about time too. I can't wait to get my hands on this set too.

Posted by The Punisher

Ive never liked this show, it got way to out of hand, with giant flying Gargoyle Robots. Im sorry guys, just not tottaly interested. I also think they made way to many episodes. Im awaiting nothing right now.

How did it get out of hand? This show is brilliant.

And yeah, it took over a year between these two releases. I'm guessing because the second season would only have been released if the first season had decent sales. And releasing it right before christmas may increase the amount of sales.

This also is only volume one of season two, being the first 26 episodes (of season two). But season two is the largest season, spanning 52 episodes. So look forward to volume two of season two, at the very least.

Posted by Ant

I plan on buying this then burning it in protest. I hate Gargoyles that much...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Too far, Ant.

Just give it to me.

Quoting Ant: I plan on buying this then burning it in protest. I hate Gargoyles that much...

One day, you will regret ever thinking that.

So, has anyone gotten this yet? It was supposed to be released on the 6th, but most stores here, to my knowledge, didn't get any copies in. I think only HMV has it even now, but I'm not entirely sure. I've gotten it as a christmas present from my grandmother (as I don't see her on or after christmas anytime soon) and it's spectacular. The case it beautiful, compared to the first season's. By the way, did anyone bother getting the first season? I must say, that I'm pleased with both, though. I can't wait for volume two.

Posted by Moogs

I got it... ordered it off internet :) however my parents took it from me and won't let me open it until Christmas :( Oh well I can wait 6 more days.

Excellent! It's worth the wait. :D

Posted by Zeta

...Y'know, I never gave it much thought, but I really enjoyed this show when I was younger. A long time ago I had the movie that came w/ a little board game. Perhaps I should save some money up for this.

Posted by alquirti's bashes

Well I think that I would love to buy dis game or dvd or whatever because it would help the economy move along with movies and it is falling so my purchase would make a diffrence and help it move up or you know help it get more money so it would improve.........well anyway I will probabbably buy dis game or dvd soon.

alquirti
(the most oralginal vgc member since 2003)