megaman,megaman

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

[COLOR="Black"]Did someone see in the tokyo game show,they showed rockman,rockman(a game for the psp) they said its megaman1 and said it has a shege editor.When I saw megaman he was like big headed...he looked really weird...[/COLOR]

Posted by lanzer

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/rockmanrockman/
looks good ill consider getting it after i get my PSP for x-mas.

it just looks so weird

Posted by FullMetal

Yes it does.

Posted by Stalolin

Rockman Rockman, Megaman Megaman, whatever you want to call it has a level editor. I'd get it solely because of that.

And yeah, remake of the first Megaman for PSP.

Posted by ProtomanV2

PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!! It has no point whatsoever. It just uses up space. If I could close it I would.

Posted by lanzer

Quoting ProtomanV2: PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD!!! It has no point whatsoever. It just uses up space. If I could close it I would.

what do you mean? its a discussion on the new megaman game. i would understand if another topic existed but why close it if it hasnt been discussed? also if there is a topic link it before you close.

Posted by CS Ryan

I told Protoman V2 that it's a PSP game. He thought it was like the other threads this guy made.

Posted by Minesweeper

d00d, wtf? I already made a thread about this and Irregular Hunter X. [url=http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=8620]Check here, there's info and screen shots and links and stuff.[/url]

Posted by ProtomanV2

Hey how was I to know it was a game?! I think the PSP is a piece of junk so why would I give a care?

And yes somewhat117, I thought it was like the other threads this guy made.

ummmm...im alive...for some reason you people think im dead?anyways psp is not a pice of junk (well for the games...)but it has mp3 blah blah....you get the point...AND ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE...ITS MY SECOND BEST...so im sorry if im not clear on things that i post.

Posted by CS Ryan

The level editor sounds good, but I hate it because Megaman has a giant head.

its my turn to say....DONT POST IF ITS JUST FOR POSTING!!!!!!(siempre tienes que ganar verdad?....posts muertos)

Posted by Minesweeper

Don't. Pick. Fights. -.-

He posted with valid comments on the game. I dunno what he edited out, but it's gone, so leave him alone.

Anyhoo, I think the big head looks cute. :3 All chibified and luffable. <3 It's certainly better than the original cross-eyed 8-bit sprite. *flees*

okokok,he posted that a friend of his had a thing in the nintendo DS that you can hear music,videos,etc anyways big headed megaman he is cute but...well...ill buy it..i have no choice...

(AND PLEASE PEOPLE CONFRONT YOUR PROBLEMS IN A MANLY WAY)

Posted by ProtomanV2

I'm sorry to go off topic here Gundelhell_wielder but this is to Somewhat117.

STOP POSTING HERE FOR NO REASON!!! YOU ARE JUST DOING WHAT HE DID AND, as much as I hate to agree with him, IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IF I SEE THIS AGAIN, I MAY JUST HAVE TO REPORT YOU!!!

Have a nice day.

Posted by Minesweeper

*breaks down and cries because no one is really trying to just keep their mouths shut and stop the fighting, thusly shoving poor MegaMan to the sidelines* T.T

My compy's being weird right now, but I want to know guesstimated release dates and more solid info (the fans demand screenshots!), so I'll attempt to go hunting for info when my compy starts behaving. BOY, do I wish Planet MegaMan was up right now. @.@

I found new in formation,first the real title of the game is megaman: powered up..

second,the game will include tree difficulty levels

third,powered up will include the megaman challenge 100,that is 100 minni games(yay!!!)

fourth,two new levels,with two new bosses...oil man and time man (^_^)

and new remixed soundtracks,level editor;etc...

Key Features:

Totally redesigned level structure - every level features modified map structures as well as varied item locations

Intuitive level editor option allows endless possibilities
.. - Players can design their own stages creating challenges that are only limited by their own imagination
.. - Customize everything from enemy and object placement to music

Mega Man Challenge 100

Posted by Zeta

GutsMan doen't look too chibi to me. And what will the boss weaknesses be now that TimeMan and OilMan have been thrown into the mix? And what the hell would OilMan do anyways? Make you slip and fall flat on your face? XD

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting ProtomanV2: I'm sorry to go off topic here Gundelhell_wielder but this is to Somewhat117.

STOP POSTING HERE FOR NO REASON!!! YOU ARE JUST DOING WHAT HE DID AND, as much as I hate to agree with him, IT'S GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. IF I SEE THIS AGAIN, I MAY JUST HAVE TO REPORT YOU!!!

Have a nice day.

Whoah, like... chill dude. It's all about Mega Man, so it's all good.

Anyhow if Capcom won't make this for the DS, I just may have to get a PSP. I mean Irregular Hunter X, and now this? It's really making me think about getting a PSP, there is no way I could pass these games up.

Hopefully this game will have some more back story or something. Like maybe it will talk about the past, or unlock some sercet we didn't know.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]GutsMan doen't look too chibi to me. And what will the boss weaknesses be now that TimeMan and OilMan have been thrown into the mix? And what the hell would OilMan do anyways? Make you slip and fall flat on your face? XD

HE'LL TEAM UP WITH FIREMAN FOR AN EXPLOSIVELY GOOD TIME

OMG OMG Zeta I love that photo!, EVERY ONE IS SO CUTEEEEEE ,EVEN DOC.WILY IS CUTEEEEEE,FIRE MAN LOOKS EXTRA CUTE WITH THAT SERIOUS FACE.HAAAA I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL.*ahem*:smoke:

the game will cost 39.95$(but here where I live 39.99$)and the same for marevick hunter X.

Edit: Marevick hunter X was at 31.99$ or maybe I didn't see the price tag or something,cause I though it was at 39.99$

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://www.rockmanpm.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/DRN004GutsMan.jpg]K, nevermind what I said about GutsMan.[/url]

Quoting Stalolin: HE'LL TEAM UP WITH FIREMAN FOR AN EXPLOSIVELY GOOD TIME

XD Reminds me of that Wily Short.

"Hi! I'm the new Robot Master, GasMan!"
"Oh dear lord, no, STAY AWAY FROM-"
*'Splode*

And gundelhell, you need to edit your sig. June is the 6th month of the year, not January. If it was, we'd all have been dead 24 days ago.

Posted by CS Ryan

Yeah, that's my favourite one.

Quoted post: Originally Posted by Zeta
And gundelhell, you need to edit your sig. June is the 6th month of the year, not January. If it was, we'd all have been dead 24 days ago.

aahh yes.Guess that at school they didn't teach me the months right.
But whatever there is no use for that now.