MEGAMAN BATTLE NETWORK 6...

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

i saw megaman b.n6 it was in japanese and i couldnt understand well as i saw u can now double soul into a phoenix and in the other game into a wolf that was the only things that i saw...i saw some more things but were not important

Posted by CS Ryan

It's not DublSoul anymore. There are crosses which use other navis like Soul Unisons and the Pheonix(Faltzer) and the Wolf(Grega) are used in beast transformations. Details are sloppy 'cause the game isn't out yet.

Posted by FullMetal

Hmmm... you know what would be interesting if a Megaman game came out for the gameboy micro when that came out...

Posted by Zeta

You know what else would be interesting? A MMBN game that Capcom spends more than about 6 months making. Seriously, these thing come out faster than rabbits reproduce.

Posted by FullMetal

Yeah! They should make one that takes at least a year or 2!

Posted by lanzer

well you can stop complaining because this will be the last one for GBA EXE7+8 will be for DS. there is still soul unison but there focusing more towards the new beast transformations. if you want the HQ trailer of EXE6 http://www.kishuku.com/tracker/ has it up look for the name " EXE6_Promo_HQ_DVDRIP"

na its better to not wait...bestia es mejor

no one is seeding...did someone foget to go to the bathroom

Posted by lanzer

Quoting gundelhell_wielder: no one is seeding

please dont post twice theres an edit buttion right there. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>VVV
just wait it'll be seeded again.

Posted by stepharneo

right, pretty much what i've understood/guessed about this game are the following, there will first of all be the soul unison's, i have seen pictures of six so far, the only two that i recognised were heatsoul (heatman) & drillsoul (drillman) there was also a navi that looked like a demon from onimusha. All of this so far is confirmed on a video on ign, http://media.gameboy.ign.com/media/765/765561/vids_1.html . I have also seen the beast unison’s and from pics on http://www.capcom.co.jp/rockmanexe/ (once on the site press start and click on the circle things for screenshots), I have put 2 & 2 together to figure that you don’t actually need any chips for “beast-fusion”(as in one of the pics I noticed that the “beast-fusion” was selected yet no chips were selected). Looking at the pictures of the grega fusion (which notably grega looks like gospel) it almost looks like bass under all that armour, (I know that I must be wrong as everyone would know if bass was in one of the games, but I’m just saying). Also confirmed is that lan moves house (ahh man that means no more beating on dex when I’m bored), and makes new friends.

Posted by stepharneo

right, pretty much what i've understood/guessed about this game are the following, there will first of all be the soul unison's, i have seen pictures of six so far, the only two that i recognised were heatsoul (heatman) & drillsoul (drillman) there was also a navi that looked like a demon from onimusha. All of this so far is confirmed on a video on ign, http://media.gameboy.ign.com/media/765/765561/vids_1.html . I have also seen the beast unison

let me add from those 6 there was elecsoul,divesoul i think,tengu soul from tenguman megaman8 (the bird)and the ones he said drillsoul and heatsoul,that onimushasoul and there is another behind elecsoul that i cant se well (from the video)that i dont know what soul it is....duh

Posted by CS Ryan

They're not souls! They're Crosses! Like Bass-Cross MegaMan and Sol-Cross MegaMan from BN5.

Posted by stepharneo

oh sorry, i did only guess as i can't speak japanese, can i just ask though if they're crosses how come on the video it shows the turn counter used for soul unison's, the cross-fusion's were for as long as you wanted them weren't they? (sorry if thats hard to understand but you'll have to bear with me).

well im going to correct those souls(crosses)...tengusoul,that guy that looks like drillman is not drillman he looks like a boss from megaman x but for now well call the soul...drillsoul....duh...I was wrong its not divesoul its aquasoul the same from megaman bn 4....elecsoul,that devil guy(i saw some fotos he looked like a grim reaper he uses a scife)(the sword that uses the grimreaper...mmmmm,duh)we will call the soul for now onimushasoul...heatsoul...and i think slashsoul from slashman of megaman 7 (if that is not the name of the guy that uses his claws to attack in megaman 7 feel free to tell me the real name of that guy i just cant remember the name of that guy)

Posted by Minesweeper

Considering I can barely read half the posts in this thread, I went out and Google'd Rockman EXE 6. This is all from the FIRST place I found. ^^;;

Looks neat. Here's some info from GameFaqs:

[SIZE="6"]WITH SPOILERS!![/SIZE]

Rockman.EXE 6: Dennoujuu Faruzaa
Rockman.EXE 6: Dennoujuu Gureiga

Out in Japan on November 23rd. NA release date unknown.

Rockman.EXE 6: Dennoujuu Faruzaa = Network Beast Faruzaa, or Cyber Beast Faruzaa
About Faruzaa, my uneducated guess as to what it'd be like in English is Falza; the commonly used, but unofficial Romanization is Falzer. It was formerly "Tenkuu no Kyouki", or "Wicked Ogre of the Heavens".

Rockman.EXE 6: Dennoujuu Gureiga = Network Beast Gureiga, or Cyber Beast Gureiga
About Gureiga, my uneducated guess as to what it'd be like in English is Gulga, or Grega; the commonly used, but unofficial Romanization is Greiga. It was formerly "Daichi no Kyoushin", or "Wicked God of the Earth".

Known Navis:: ChargeMan, SlashMan, DiveMan, TenguMan. Also, new original Navis including "Killer" and "BlastMan" (OMG, I wonder how they'll handle this in the show. XD). HeatMan and ElecMan will be back. WOOT!

Cross System:: "different from Soul Unison, a new system debuts - Cross System!" No real info on it yet. T.T Reference to Cross Fusion, mebbe!?

Other Things of Interest:: ANIME! NEW ANIME!! WOOTWOOT!
[quote]Will this game have similar plot elements to what's going on in the anime for it?
No clue yet, though I would think it interesting - for those who don't know, the plot in Beast seems to center around a mirror Internet, Beyondard, where "wild" versions of Navis and virii exist. Faruzaa and Gureiga are from this area, and are worshipped as gods by the Navis of Beyondard - in fact, rather than the Navi Symbol, Navis have a crest showing their allegiance to either Faruzaa or Gureiga. Like any good religious group, the two divisions are pretty much totally at war, though their long-term goals are unknown. It is doubtful that the game's plot and the anime's plot will be the same, but it's an interesting thought to consider.

[SIZE="3"]About the names: [/SIZE]
[quote]"dennoujuu" is most often translated as "Cyber Beast", though I personally prefer "Network Beast", since "dennou" is pretty much used as the word for network, whereas "cyber" is a bit more general than "network". *shrugs* Faruzaa and Gureiga are just names, in this case, the names of the Dennoujuu - Faruzaa is the bird-like creature formerly known as "Tenkuu no Kyouki", or "Wicked Ogre of the Heavens", whereas Gureiga is the wolf-like creature formerly known as "Daichi no Kyoushin", or "Wicked God of the Earth". Despite GameFAQs' Romanizations, the most accurate Romanizations of the Dennoujuu's names would probably be "Falzer" and "Greiga". However, as far as I know, Capcom Co. Ltd. has not released any official Romanizations, so the literal reading of the kana is what is most correct to use, and thus is what will be used.

[SIZE="3"]Plot (WITH SPOILERS)[/SIZE]
[quote]Netto and Rockman are moving away due to their father's work, and will be moving to a whole new city - "Saiba City", which is most likely a pun on the word "Cyber", though this remains up for debate. New friends will be introduced, though it's doubtful the old cast will be wholly dropped. The plot also seems to revolve around the Dennoujuu - in fact, it's already been announced that the Dennoujuu will be the final bosses of their respective games. Not only is this an extremely early press release on such information, but it's also the first time one of the game's multiple versions has had a difference between versions in terms of the final opponent - meaning the plot in each game will probably center around the activities of one or the other Dennoujuu. As far as the Dennoujuu themselves, they are supposedly "Legendary network beasts" who were sealed away long ago - they fought viciously against one another, destroying the Net as they went at it. However, they've been revived somehow, and their rampage continues. Whether it was an accident of people exploring the Net, or another evil organization pulling strings, or even Forte seeking power that caused their revival remains in question, but either way it should prove interesting.

[SIZE="3"]Navis[/SIZE]
[quote]No EXE game has ever been completely devoid of new Navis, and EXE 6 is no exception. A full complement of Classic Robot Master inspired Navis has been introduced, including ChargeMan, SlashMan (hah! wasn't BeastMan after all), DiveMan, and TenguMan. Also, new original Navis are set to appear, most notably "Killer" and "BlastMan". Furthermore, it seems that some fan favorites will be making long-awaited returns, as it is quite certain that both HeatMan and ElecMan will be appearing in this game. A full list of Navis is unavailable, obviously, but hopefully we'll have more information soon.

[SIZE="3"]Cross System[/SIZE]
[quote]As the trailer put it - "different from Soul Unison, a new system debuts - Cross System!" Just how Cross is different, we're not sure yet - near as we can tell, they look pretty identical. Fan speculation ranges from it being a way to fuse with enemies to being equippable ala Style Changes, but this is all conjecture. More to come soon hopefully.

Posted by CS Ryan

Thank you for that impressive post. I'm sure you could have just typed the like so other people wouldn't waste their time with a gigantic post!

Posted by Minesweeper

... since I can't quite understand what the f*ck you're trying to say, I'll assume the content of your post to be as n00bish as your grasp of the English language and take it as an insult over the length. -.-

That "impressive" post contains some real info on RMEXE6, not to mention it's a helluvalot easier to read than the rest of the posts here. XP It's divided into clearly marked sections with a summary at the top for the lazy asses that clog up this junkheap of a forum.

Sorry for trying to enlighten you people. You seemed curious, so I found info and shared it. It's not MY fault that there happened to be a wealth of information on the subject. Next time I'll just assume you DON'T want to know anything about the games and keep my trap shut. -.-

well yeah ill admit its better than all the post´s that i´ve made and well thanks for the info....

Posted by ProtomanV2

I have a few things to say.

First to Minesweeper: I totally agree with your last post.

Second and most importantly (not that #1 wasn't important lol) has a release date for MMBN6 been set for Canada yet?

Posted by CS Ryan

It hasn't been set for US or Canada. The dates are the same for US and Canada.

okokok...if you enter capcom japan you can now hear 3 songs from mmbn6...and does anybody know the exact date of when does rockman-exe 6 arive on north america??

okokok no introducing...

anyways does anybody know the japanese release date of rockman.exe battle network 6?

sorry i double posted!!

Posted by CS Ryan

Don't double-post. Edit your previous one if you were the last to post.

Posted by Minesweeper

Well, if it's been a couple of days and nothing else has been posted, a double post is probably okay (depending on who you ask, of course), otherwise the new info wouldn't get seen. If it's just a "WOMG BUMP" post, THEN it's bad.

For example, asking about the release date was okay, if lacking content, but introducing a new MegaMan fan was totally not necessary. XP

Posted by Alex_DX

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yes the game has a very splendit graphic but it must bee very dificult to play.
Don't you see th[CENTER][IMG]e last boss has 4000 life.Thats a lot of HP[/FONT]

Posted by Alex_DX

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Yes the game has a very splendit graphic but it must bee very dificult to play.
Don't you see the last boss has 4000 life.Thats a lot of HP[/FONT]

well i think those 4,000 life points are because grega is in the reincarnation or the stronger version,cause he just has 2,500 points when you fight with him at the end of the game.And delete one of your posts alex_DX

Posted by Alex_DX

When is the english version coming.I am plaing it in japan but I'm using a FAQ

Posted by CS Ryan

Summer '06

Posted by Alex_DX

Wooooooooooooow!!!

Posted by stepharneo

well this game is plain sweet. but heed my words don't buy faltzer. i played both and the crosses in greiga are superb (go to gamefaqs for an in-depth look at the crosses).My favourite cross is killerman, if you enemy has a four anywhere in its life points (e.g. 40, 450, 240 or just 94) any chip that you use will destroy that virus (note if it is a boss they only get a hp bug). also when you beast out to greiga he doesn't have a charge buster but instead a machine gun that puts napalmman's exe5 buster to shame (napalman not the soul).

p.s. here is the gamefaqs page if your too n00bish to go find it yourself
[URL="http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/mega_man_bn_6_cross_beast.txt"]http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/mega_man_bn_6_cross_beast.txt[/URL]

Posted by CS Ryan

Beast Out Faltzer also has no charge shot. But Grega's Buster sucks compared to NapalmMan's. It has a Vulcan effect(hits behind enemy) and in the DS game, I maxed his Attack power to 14 damage per hit!

Posted by Minesweeper

I tried it out in Japanese, but I got up to the ZOMG [spoiler]Copyroid[/spoiler] before deciding to drive myself nuts waiting and play it when I can understand it. ^(^^)^ Funfunfun.

BTW, Greiga > Faltzer. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/greiga2.png[/IMG]

Posted by CS Ryan

Yeah, I just beat Grega version 10 minutes ago.

Posted by Zeta

I heard that Iris is in the game and that she has a 'I've been smoking too much pot and am tired' face.

Some dude from GameFAQs' words, not mine.

EDIT: [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/TGLUE/MegaMan/b8dc995a.jpg]AND A SPECIAL TREAT FOR EVERYONE![/url] LOL I'VE GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM! ROFLMAO! INCLUDING GIRL CHAUD/ENZAN!

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Zeta: I heard that Iris is in the game and that she has a 'I've been smoking too much pot and am tired' face.

Some dude from GameFAQs' words, not mine.

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Avatar3/Bigger/92.jpg]Iris.[/url] Her story is apparently very interesting. If I could find an actual mug (or muster the energy to get one myself) from the game, I would, but for now, this'll have to do. [SIZE="1"]Maybe I should go find one of her Navi...? [/SIZE][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

[quote]EDIT: [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/TGLUE/MegaMan/b8dc995a.jpg]AND A SPECIAL TREAT FOR EVERYONE![/url] LOL I'VE GOT MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM! ROFLMAO! INCLUDING GIRL CHAUD/ENZAN!

O______O; That's a little frightening... [SIZE="1"]but still so kyoot.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

Posted by CS Ryan

SPOILERS:
Iris is actually a Navi in the real world. There are humanoid robots called Copyroids that are used to get Navis in the real world. Iris is using one of these Copyroids. She is supposedly Colonel's sister in the game.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Minesweeper]O______O: but still so kyoot.[/SIZE] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_ninja.gif[/IMG]

I have 2 or 3 more, one of which is [url=http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/TGLUE/MegaMan/9d8b17c6.jpg]Chaud/Enzan in a maid outfit.[/url] (Not a full body shot, though.)

[quote=somewhat117]There are humanoid robots called Copyroids that are used to get Navis in the real world.
So, a more advanced version of what BombMan and StoneMan used in the anime?
[quote]She is supposedly Colonel's sister in the game.
That's to be expected, considering X4. Heck, she's probably been having hawt cybersecks with Zero.exe.

So there's, like, 3 characters from the X series in BN now... When the hell will they start throwing in Mavericks? I want to see a ChillPenguin.exe.

Posted by CS Ryan

Yeah, but if they're putting X in, he'll probably be just an upgrade to MegaMan, like a Style.

But so far the BN series Navis have been remakes mostly from the Classic series, but now there's Zero, Colonel, and Iris. I'm surprised they haven't thrown in Sigma yet, since he is a virus. It would fit well, since the series is computers and the Internet.

Posted by Alex_DX

Hey I have beaten Bass BX. He Is very strong he has 3400 HP and If you play Greiga he will use Gopel Breaf ore Faltzer Canon.

Posted by CS Ryan

Some of us know that already.

Posted by Alex_DX

Where dow I get the colect program.

Posted by CS Ryan

Capcom of America has now announced the North America release date: June 13, 2006!

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]15 more days to go, woot!
Im glad that im gonna play Grega in My Micro.

Edit: omg I can see Gundelhell posts...Somewhat Scary.[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

14 days.

Posted by CS Ryan

11 days.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Are we gonna make a countdown?[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

I am, but I'm forgetting to cme back here every day.
8 days.

Posted by Roxas23857

I can't wait!!! This is going to rock!! I'm getting Gregar.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Roxas23857: I can't wait!!! This is going to rock!! I'm getting Grega.

I think just about everyone is. XD Greiga is definitely the favored of the two thusfar. There's nothing WRONG with Faltzer, it's just that Greiga is that much more bad-ass. =D

Posted by Zeta

I always go for the less popular version. I got Team Colonel instead of Team ProtoMan. Now I'll get Falzer.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]They said Faltzer was more difficult. But yeah, like Minesweeper said
Grega is more bad-[COLOR="Black"]a[/COLOR]ss.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Black"]Edit:zomg 7 more days[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

6 days.

Posted by CS Ryan

5 days.

Posted by Alex_DX

I can't wait

Posted by Roxas23857

I know I think I'll get both games sometime in the next 3 months.
But I want to get Gregar when it comes out then wait a little to get Falzar and see which one I like more.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR=Black]They said Faltzer was more difficult[/color]

Works for me.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: I know I think I'll get both games sometime in the next 3 months.

[COLOR="Black"]Yeah I think I'll get both too, since it is the last Battle Network for GBA.[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

4 days.

Posted by Roxas23857

This game is going to rock...but I hope Lan still mantains his friendship with Dex,Mayl, and Yai because they are best friends and I would laugh if they got mad at him and never talked to him again.

Posted by CS Ryan

Don't worry, he does.

Posted by Roxas23857

That's cool. But I hope that his new friends aren't stupied or anything like that.

Posted by CS Ryan

3 days.

Posted by protomanv4

2 days. Hoot i can't wait XD :) but im getting it on a later date witch means next week of today lol.

Posted by CS Ryan

Thanks, you ruined it for me.

2 days.
(In my mind, you didn't post.)

Posted by CS Ryan

1 day. Yay.

Posted by Stalolin

Is its level of fun similar to that of Battle Network 2 and Battle Network 3?

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Is its level of fun similar to that of Battle Network 2 and Battle Network 3?

[COLOR="Black"]
The game is fun because of the Crosses, in my opinion.

Edit: and no, its level of fun will never be as fun as 1, 2 and 3.
But it is way better than 4 and 5.[/COLOR]

Posted by Minesweeper

Now, the question becomes: Should I get one version, or both and pretend one's for my brother? =D *ponders*

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/greigamet2v2.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Now, the question becomes: Should I get one version, or both and pretend one's for my brother? =D *ponders*

Quoted post:
Yeah I think I'll get both too, since it is the last Battle Network for GBA.
[COLOR="DimGray"].[/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

Woo. It's out!!

YAY!!!!
YAHOO!!

Posted by Alex_DX

woooooo.

Posted by Apathetic

Im going to go pick this up since I have to cause I missed 5 :( Yay for another megaman game though!

Posted by Stalolin

falzar is cooler than gregar.

FLAMING BIRD > GLOWY WOLF

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: FLAMING BIRD > GLOWY WOLF

[COLOR="Black"]GOSPEL > FALTZER
Since, you know, he looks like Gospel.[/COLOR]

Posted by Minesweeper

@Phantasma:: O_o;

Quoting Stalolin: falzar is cooler than gregar.

FLAMING BIRD > GLOWY WOLF

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_greigamet1.gif[/IMG] > [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/faltzer1.gif[/IMG]

=)

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Minesweeper]@Phantasma:: O_o;

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/t_greigamet1.gif[/IMG] > [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Animatorial/Smaller/faltzer1.gif[/IMG]

=)

NO. I disagree to the with every particle in my body.

Also, this is the best Battle Network since 3. yay capcom

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting Phantasma: [COLOR="Black"]GOSPEL > FALTZER
Since, you know, he looks like Gospel.[/COLOR]

Gospel yay, /cheer for any reference to BN2, or at least I think thats BN2 :o. So wait which one is the gospel one, Ill have a biased opinion now.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: @Phantasma:: O_o;

[COLOR="Black"]Eh?[/COLOR]

Quoted post: So wait which one is the gospel one, Ill have a biased opinion now.

[COLOR="Black"]Battle Network 2. Is that the answer you want?[/COLOR]

Posted by Minesweeper

@Stalolin:: T__T Well, lets just agree to disagree, then. =D

@Phantasma:: But... but Greiga is totally different from Gospel! ... well, aside from the name... the shape...

... alright, maybe not TOTALLY... but different enough! ^.^;

@Apathetic:: Did you mean, which of Faltzer and Greiga is like Gospel, or which game is Gospel from? O.o; (Greiga resembles Gospel, and Gospel's from BN2. *feels extra especially helpful* x3)

Posted by Red

I don't think I'll get this one. if they went back to old sprites I might but when theyr so tiny and have that stupid soul unison system it agrivates me. If I were to get it though Falzar is the way to go :)

EDIT: WOAH THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST BATTLE NETWORK FOR GBA :O ****it now I HAVE to get it...why didn't they go to a MMBN8

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok in Florida it didn't come out on Tuesday it came out yesterday...I was p***** off because I wanted it and now I'm going to go get it but I hope it's as good as I want it to be.

Posted by Zeta

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/Kvar/SlashBrando.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Win, lock thread.[/COLOR]

Posted by Alex_DX

It is a just like the older one.
Only the special zones are diferent.

Posted by megaman91

I'm gonna get Grega, the souls look cooler. Plus Falzar is harder to hit, i hate that. But i dunno, the souls are all that matter to me....

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]SPOILER TIME!
First I would like to say that I was wrong about that Yai and Dex dating thing.
I don't know where I read that, but must be my imagination.
Those are the spoilers of the end of the game. Highlight down there.
[/COLOR]
[spoiler]1. Dex becomes the Mayor of ACDC.
2. Yai becomes the President of her father's buisness.
3. As you all know Lan and Mayl have a child, Patch. And Lan becomes a Cientist, like his father.
4. Chaud becomes a Official Netopian Net battler or something. (Can't remember)
5. Mick becomes a school teacher.
6. And Tab tries to make his chip store worldwide.
7. Iris and Colonel are "revived"[/spoiler]

Posted by Minesweeper

Bweh, I wanted to be the first to post spoilers. T_T Just finished it, 19:44. Not complete, but I made it to the ending, so it's SORTA finished. <.<

Couple of things about the ending (major spoilers)::
- [spoiler]Chaud becomes the leader of the International Officials. And ZOMG, he's smarter n' everyone else; already in University when the others are going into Junior High. =O[/spoiler]
- [spoiler]Megs gets a CopyBot of his very own. xD It's so kewl to see Lan and MegaMan side-by-side. =D And Lan introduces MegaMan to his friends as his older brother, Hub. All together now! AWWWWWW! xD[/spoiler]
- [spoiler]I don't think Colonel and Iris are really, literally revived; all I know for sure is that there's two systems named after them, one that eliminates Net-threats (Colonel), and the other that repairs damage to the Net (Iris). It could be that Wily actually remade them, but I didn't get that impression. <.<; Then again, I was so busy going, "AWWW!" at Lan and Hub, maybe I missed something. ^^;;[/spoiler]

I think Patch is a cute name, but I can't decide if I like it better than Raito or not. <.< [[spoiler]He's apparently a lot like his father. xD It's too bad you don't get to see him, or grown-up Lan and Mayl. =( (I demand official art! >=O)[/spoiler]]

In other news, me likey EraseCross. x3 HE HAS EYEBEAMS! =O And did anyone else giggle when they saw the CornSht chips, or am I just a sad, strange individual? <.<;

If anyone's curious (*COUGH*bored*COUGH*), I just used ChargeCross and beat Gregar with PAs. <.<; These are my stats when I finished the game:

Stats:
Time: 19:44
Library: Standard 125/Mega 14/Giga 0/Secret 5/PA 7
HP: 870 (520 w/out Customizer blocks)

NaviCust:
FstBarr
UndrSht
HP+300
HP+50
Attack+1 (x2)
Speed+1 (x3)
Charge+1 (x2)

Folder (set up for the last fight - it's usually pretty different. I'll post my usual one later):
M-Cannon S, T, *
YoYo L, N, *
FireBrn2 S, T, U
AirHocky L, M, N
MachGun2 S x3
Sword * (TagChip 2)
WideBlde B
LongBlde B
StepSwrd B, L
HiBoomer B x2
Recov120 F, S
Recov200 Z
Recov300 Y
AreaGrab B (TagChip 1) (I forgot you can't use AreaGrabs vs the last bost. xP)
Invisibl * (RegChip)
Invisibl *
Atk+30 *

Posted by maga man fan

im new and only played for 1 day so can some 1 help me out i need to know with cyber beast graygar where is the fish that cant swim?

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting maga man fan: im new and only played for 1 day so can some 1 help me out i need to know with cyber beast graygar where is the fish that cant swim?

[COLOR="Black"]
If you have problems on any Megaman game, post [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12810&page=11]here[/url].[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]
Anyways go to Sea side, then go to the plush doll store and
at left there is another store. Just press A in front of that store.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dark Link

Game Stats: (Updated 6/20/06 1:40am)

Icons: Gregar, MegaComplete, ProtomanFZ
Playtime: 44:14
Library: S184/M39/G2/SE5/PA16
Total Chips: 585
Zenny: 17660 <_<
CrossSouls: HeatMan, ElecMan, SlashMan, KillerMan, ChargeMan
Help Requests: 35/35 (Only way you can fight ProtomanFZ)

Personal Stats:

39 MB
1350 HP (900 Default + 450 NaviCust)
41 BugFrags

Attack: LV5
Speed: LV5
Charge: LV5

NaviCust:
[] = Inside Border
() = Outside Border

(1)[1][1](Z)
(1)[1][1][Z][6][8](8)
(1)[1][1][7][2][2](2)
(3)[1][1][5][4][0](2)
(3)[3][5][5][0][0](2)
(1)[9][9][9][9][0](0)
(1)(9)(9)(9)(9)(0)

0: BugStop
1: BustPack
2: AutoHeal
3: Millions (Money :p: )
4: UnderShirt
5: FirstBarrier
6: Charge+1
7: Speed+1
8: Attack+1
9: HP+400
Z: HP+50
(The ONE way to make BugStop Broken :D)

Oblivion Folder:

BigHook H
Colonel *
BlastMan *
TomahawkMan *
KillerMan *
Protoman *
AntiDamage *
AntiDamage *
LifeAura U
Invisibl * [Default]
Invisibl *
Invisibl *
FullCustom *
FastGauge * [TAG]
Guardian O
TripleShot * [TAG]
DoubleShot *
DoubleShot *
LongSword *
WideSword *
Sword *
MachineGun2 S
MachineGun2 S
MachineGun2 S
MachineGun2 S
AirShot *
AirShot *
M-Cannon S
M-Cannon T
M-Cannon *

And yes, I've used THIS folder to S-Rank all navis (Using NumberOpen + UnderShirt of course :p: )

Posted by maga man fan

sorry but i dunno where the plush doll store is

Posted by maga man fan

nvm i no now

Posted by maga man fan

my bad i pressed a and i just observed so what happens next?

Posted by maga man fan

nvm again it was the fish stick place

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]DO NOT double post. In this case, quadruple post.[/COLOR]

Posted by Minesweeper

Qu-quadruple posting? =O *dies* xP

DL:: Nice. =O But, what do you mean by "outside the border" for the NaviCust blocks? Can the programs be set with part outside the NC? O_O;

Posted by Zeta

Weird, I was wondering why the cursor was able to move out of the Customizer box.

I got stuck with Gregar, couldn't find Falzar.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Minesweeper: Qu-quadruple posting? =O *dies* xP

DL:: Nice. =O But, what do you mean by "outside the border" for the NaviCust blocks? Can the programs be set with part outside the NC? O_O;

Little confusing, but I found this out by accident :p:
What you can do is place the NCP's one square outside the border, BUT they can NOT hit the outside corners for some reason. My guess is because they're WAY outside. This can allow for more NCPs, but also causes mass bugging/glitching to Megaman himself. Very useful with BugStop as you can see with what I did :D
Of course the non-textured NCPs still have to hit the command line <_<
((Dunno if that was the same way for the other MMBNs))

But in order for me to get all that in there together, I had to compress everything possible O_o
You guys should try it whenever you get BugStop...Make Megaman terribly overpowered beyond belief :D

--------------------------------------

Anyone else try ProtomanFZ!? (Protoman Fusion Zero)
2800HP
G0DLY SPEED!
Abuses his Shield :p:

It took me about 6 tries, but I S-Ranked him in 28.78 Seconds! :D
But all you get is 4000z <_<

Oh and guess what? They made Bass have G0Dly HP in his BX form!
-Bass- "The gift that keeps on giving..."
[1800/3400(BX)]
34-FREAKING-HUNDRED!
I have to fight him AND beat him eventually :(

Posted by maga man fan

:chainsaw: how does lan prove his dad is innocent?

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]I said... POST -->[url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=12810&page=11]HERE[/url]<-- SIR.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting maga man fan: :chainsaw: how does lan prove his dad is innocent?

Posting in this thread = NO HELP
Posting in the thread Phantasma gave = HELP :)

Anyways I'm doing the virus battles for chips and bugfrags :p:

Posted by maga man fan

but how does that prove lans dad inocent of hacking?

Posted by Roxas23857

So I just finished Gregar I thought it was great and I really like the game play a lot. So is there going to be a Megaman Battle Network 7 because it talks about them when they are grown up like Lan is married to Mayl and they have a kid named Patch and everyone gets the jobs that they talk about earlier when they talk about collages/junior highs and stuff. So my main question is...is there going to be a Megaman Battle Network 7?

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoting Roxas23857: So I just finished Gregar I thought it was great and I really like the game play a lot. So is there going to be a Megaman Battle Network 7 because it talks about them when they are grown up like Lan is married to Mayl and they have a kid named Patch and everyone gets the jobs that they talk about earlier when they talk about collages/junior highs and stuff. So my main question is...is there going to be a Megaman Battle Network 7?

[COLOR="Black"]
There isn't going to be a Megaman Battle Network 7, at least for Gameboy.

Roxas [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14086]click here[/url].
Thats some info for MMBN7.[/COLOR]

Posted by Roxas23857

Thanks but I don't know I wonder if it will as good as the others?...well just see. Slashcross rocks I like using a wideblade and charging it up with slash cross then let it just kill some good for nothing viruses.

Oh how do you get to the stuffed Toy comp. thing for the 2nd. request jobs?

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting Dark Link:
Oh and guess what? They made Bass have G0Dly HP in his BX form!
-Bass- "The gift that keeps on giving..."
[1800/3400(BX)]
34-FREAKING-HUNDRED!
I have to fight him AND beat him eventually :(

So what? BassXX had 4000HP in BN5. And I beat him without getting hit!

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: So what? BassXX had 4000HP in BN5. And I beat him without getting hit!

uh-huh...sure you did <_< (Excuuuse me for not using GS or PAR to get BassXX :mad: )
Video or it never happened.
ScreenShots don't help either...
We all know you cheated to get BassXX and put in G0DMode <_<

Posted by CS Ryan

I'm talking about the DS version, wheree you beat BassOmega in one version to unlock XX in the second.

Posted by Roxas23857

Where is the stuffed toy comp?

Posted by Zeta

There should be a warp pad in the Seaside Area that leads to the StufToyComp.

Posted by Roxas23857

Thanks for the info.

Posted by maga man fan

:chainsaw: Can some1 tell me how 2 find the person who knows how to get into the undernet aera2?

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: I'm talking about the DS version, wheree you beat BassOmega in one version to unlock XX in the second.

Should've said so in the first place <_<
That's cool that you beat BassXX, but Defeating him without a single hit is what I think is fake
I still require a video for proof <_<
No "It's been so long since I fought him" Bullshlt

Game Stats: (Updated 6/21/06 7:20pm)

Icons: Gregar, MegaComplete, ProtomanFZ
Playtime: 50:11
Library: S187/M39/G2/SE9/PA17
Total Chips: 614
Zenny: 53990
Help Requests: 35/35

Personal Stats:

41 MB
1350 HP (900 Default + 450 NaviCust)
89 BugFrags (Virus Battler is helpful :D)

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting maga man fan: :chainsaw: Can some1 tell me how 2 find the person who knows how to get into the undernet aera2?

Are you looking for someone to tell you how to get into Undernet 2?
If so when you go into Undernet 1 take that pad that pushes you forward. Then go in front of the one that pushes you back but don't get on it. Then just go straight on the path and you will get to a nother panel that pushes you forward go on it continue that path and you will find Undernet 2 but you need a password. I beleive it's 729...but i'm not sure just try it to get in if it's wrong then I'm sorry.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]I SAID, IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE ON THE GAME, POST F[COLOR="Black"]U[/COLOR]CKING[/COLOR] [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14086]HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE[/url][COLOR="Black"]<-----Click that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Black"]
Why can't they understand? =([/COLOR]

Posted by CS Ryan

Quoting Dark Link: No "It's been so long since I fought him" Bullshlt

No, it's "I'm unable to get a video of it". Call it bull**** if you want, but make sure to spell it right, even if it will censor it.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: No, it's "I'm unable to get a video of it". Call it bull**** if you want, but make sure to spell it right, even if it will censor it.

I don't fucking care if I didn't spell it right!
So you can't get a video of it, alright, that's cool. I won't argue with this anymore <_<

------------------------------------
Got all 200 standard Chips, Defeated BassSP, Defeated All RV navis, Defeated GregarSP, Defeated BassBX (Bass + Falzar Fusion = 3400HP)
All TODAY!

Game Stats:

Icons: Gregar, StandardComplete, MegaComplete, BassSP, ProtomanFZ
Playtime: 62:04
Library: S200/M39/G4/SE13/PA24
Total Chips: 659
Zenny: 61260 :)

Personal Stats:

43 MB
1340 HP (940 Default + 400 NaviCust)
27 BugFrags

Speed: LV4

NaviCust:
[] = Inside Border
() = Outside Border

(1)[1][1][2][6][6]
(1)[1][1][6][6][6]
(1)[1][4][3][6][0]
(5)[5][3][3][0][0]
(A)[7][7][7][7][0](0)
(A)(7)(7)(7)(7)(0)

2: Charge+1
3: FirstBarrier
5: Attack+1
6: FolderPack1
7: HP+400

Oblivion Folder:

ColonelForce Q
Colonel *
BlastMan *
TomahawkMan *
KillerMan *
ProtomanSP B
Protoman * [Default]
AntiSword *
AntiDamage *
AntiDamage *
AntiDamage *
AntiNavi *
LifeAura U
Invisibl *
Invisibl *
Invisibl *
FullCustom *
FastGauge * [TAG]
Guardian O
Muramasa M
WindRack *
LongSword *
WideSword * [TAG]
Sword *
MachineGun3 B
MachineGun3 B
MachineGun3 B
M-Cannon S
M-Cannon T
M-Cannon *

Posted by CS Ryan

Sure, it was getting boring anyways.

Just a question here. What do you mean by [TAG]? I saw the option in the Japanese version, but I have no clue what it does.

Posted by Zeta

I think that means that the tagged chips both show up at the same time. idk, wasnt really paying attention when the person in the game explained it.

Posted by Roxas23857

When you get tag it allows you to get a chip then get the one that it's taged to so here we go....
If you choose Cannon A and you tag it with Cannon B then when Cannon A or B comes into your choseable chips the other chip will be there. Tag helps people get P.A.'s a lot faster then waiting for all the chips to show up one by one.

Posted by Minesweeper

There is one limit on Tag Chips, though - the combined MB must be 50 or lower. So, you can set two Cannons (6MB + 6MB = 12MB), but not two MCannons (32MB + 32MB = 64MB). T_T

For easy low-level PAs, make one chip in as your Regular, then pick the other two as the Tag Chips. VOILA! Insta-PA. XD Again, only works if the Tag Chips' combined MB adds up to 50MB or less.

Tags are also spectacular for combos. My favorite is BlkBomb F + FireBurn1F. >w< *WHABOOM!*

I changed my folder a little, but other than that not much new. <.< I did dump my beloved FireBrn2 trio, but I'm currently debating which chips to swap with them. I like FireBrn. ^^;

Icons: Gregar (I'm workin' on it! xP)
Playtime: 22:42
Library: S135/M15/G2/SE5/PA13
Total Chips: 502
Zenny: 3660 (T_T)

39 MB
840HP (740HP + 100HP NaviCust)
93 BugFrags

Attack: LV3
Charge: LV4

NaviCust:: FstBarr, UnderSht, AutoHeal, Attack+1 x2, Speed+1 x3, Charge+1 x3, HP+100

M-Cannon S, T, *
YoYo L, N, *
FireBrn1 F (Tag2)
MachGun2 S
BlkBomb F (Tag1)
Sword *
WideBlde B
LongBlde B
StepSwrd B
StepSwrd L
WaveArm L, M, N
HiBoomer B x2
M-Boomer M
Lance *
Recov120 S
Recov150 M
Recov300 Y
AreaGrab B
Invisibl * x2
CopyDmg * (Reg)

@somewhat117:: You beat Bass without getting hit? X_X; What the hell kinda folder were you using!? =O When I fought the version of Bass floating around in that last Nebula area (MMBN5:ToP), he walked all over me. xP Whatever folder I was using was JUST powerful enough to beat him, provided I didn't make any mistakes. (So naturally, it took me about a dozen tries to defeat him. How embarrassing. xP) Of course, now I have BassCross MegaMan in Double Team, so it was worth it. >w< (Hell's Rolling! YATTA!)

@DL:: Play nice. xP

Posted by Zeta

Blargh, I haven't played this in a few days, and I can't bring myself to continue. I've always hated manuevering the Undernet. >_<

And when did you get a DS, Minesweeper?

Posted by Minesweeper

I got a DS and Double Team about a month ago. =) My brother got one with Mario Kart and Mario 64 DS a couple of weeks ago (the DS and Kart were a package dealie, he bought Mario 64 seperately), and his fiance likes it so much he bought her a DS Lite and her own copy of Mario 64 DS just a few days ago. XD

I've been so busy playing it, I never really got around to mentioning I bought one. XD

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Minesweeper: There is one limit on Tag Chips, though - the combined MB must be 60 or lower. So, you can set two Cannons (6MB + 6MB = 12MB), but not two MCannons (32MB + 32MB = 64MB). T_T

For easy low-level PAs, make one chip in as your Regular, then pick the other two as the Tag Chips. VOILA! Insta-PA. XD Again, only works if the Tag Chips' combined MB adds up to 60MB or less.

Fixed :)
Notice my Tag Chips, even though I don't have the MB listed for them, the MB for them is 48 (FstGauge) + 12 (WideSwrd)

[quote]@DL:: Play nice. xP

Just be glad that I ended the discussion :p:
I don't really like arguing much on the net <_<

Posted by Roxas23857

Icons: Gregar
Playtime: 27:20
Library: S126/M15/G0/SE5/PA0(I just haven't done them...weird)
Total Chips: 480
Zenny: 10270 Zennys

37 MB
960HP (660HP + 300HP NaviCust)
97 BugFrags

Attack: LV3
Speed: LV3
Charge: LV3

NaviCust::Sheild,AntiDmg,UnderSht,Attack+1,Attack+1,Speed+1,HP+300,Speed+1,Charge+1,Charge+1.

Folder:
Invisible*
M-Cannon R
M-Cannon R
TankCan1 R
MachGun2 S
FireHit2 T
FireHit2 T
Vulcan3 A
DublShot *
Roll3 R
Rflectr3 E
TimeBom3 M
DolThdr1 Q
BlastMnEX B
FireSwrd F
HiBoomer B
Sword S
BigBomb V
WideBlde B
BusterUp *
CrakShot *
ProtoMan B
Recov200 Z
Recov300 Y
Recov200 Z
Recov120 F
ArreaGrab S
Lance W
BlkBomb F
WhiCapsl *

Does anybody know where all the penguins are for the request mission?

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Roxas23857: Does anybody know where all the penguins are for the request mission?

I'll give ya a hint :)
3 are located in Central Town
2 are located in SeaSide :)
0 in Green Town and ACDC
Just check EVERY POSSIBLE ROOM and you'll find them. :p:

Posted by Stalolin

What are Tag Chips again?

I skipped the part about it.

Posted by Zeta

CHECK PREVIOUS PAGE

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Dark Link]Fixed :)
Notice my Tag Chips, even though I don't have the MB listed for them, the MB for them is 48 (FstGauge) + 12 (WideSwrd)
Gweh? 60MB? Really? O_O: But, but, I'm sure it said 50... >.<[/SIZE] ... *scurries off to revamp her folder* >=D

[quote]Just be glad that I ended the discussion :p:
I don't really like arguing much on the net <_<

I'm grateful! I really is. =) *starts singing "Why Can't We Be Friends"[SIZE="1"]... and gets shot[/SIZE]* xP

Posted by Roxas23857

Lol that was weird but thanks Dark Link that will really help me out because since there were 5 I thought there was one to every Town/Place Lan has been....I was wrong. Oh well thanks again.

Posted by Dark Link

Gah! Finally took long enough! >_<
Finaly got WideShot R from a GMD in Underground2, had to use Untrap to get it, pulled off the PA, got 100 BFs, got BugRiseSword, AND got the last 2 secret chips.

off to fight GregarSP
Him and his 4000HP <_<

Posted by Roxas23857

I thought that fighting gregar the first time to beat the game he was way to easy....but that is just me I was like hitting him and doing 300 each time some how with eleccross. I beat him quick. Oh well it was a good game and I still need to beat it. Completely.

Posted by CS Ryan

You did so much damage to him because his head and his body both take damage. It's hard to explain, but if you hit his head and body at the same time, you'll do extra damage. Wait till you fight GregarSP, he's got 4000 HP and hell, he is fast!! Beat him though...

Icons: Gregar, StandardComplete, MegaComplete, GigaComplete, P.A.Complete, Bass Icon, Starred "S" icon (means I got all 15 Secret Chips)
Playtime: 20:48
Library: S200/M39/G5/SE15/PA29
Total Chips: 1739
CrossSouls: HeatMan, ElecMan, SlashMan, EraseMan, ChargeMan

42 MB
1500HP (1000HP + 500HP NaviCust)
105 BugFrags
4500 Zenny
Speed: LV5

NaviCustomizer:

BugStop
AttackMAX
SpeedMAX
ChargeMAX
UnderShirt
SuperArmor
HP+500
Custom+2

Folder:
2x FireHit3 A
2x AquaNeedle3 A
2x ElecPulse3 A
2x RiskyHoney3 A
3x MoonBlade A
1x TripleShot *
2x VDoll *
1x FastGauge *
1x FullCust *
3x Invisible * (one preset, the other two tagged)
1x AntiMavi *
1x AntiSwrd *
1x AntiDmg*
2x WhiteCapsule *
2x Roll *
1x ProtoMan *
1x Colonel *
1x Bass F
1x DoubleBeast W (so what if I hacked it, the chip sucks, it just looks cool)

P.A.'s available:
MasterCross: FireHit3 A - AquaNeedle3 A - ElecPulse3 A - RiskyHoney3 A
BodyGuard: AntiNavi * - AntiSwrd * - Anti Dmg *
Darkness: VDoll * - VDoll * - Bass F

To Minesweeper: Why does it say you have 17 secret chips? There are only 15.

Posted by Zeta

She must have Otenko and Gun Del Sol EX, so she's playing the Japanese version or something?

Posted by CS Ryan

Update: I just beat ProtomanFZ and got the Protoman Icon. You can unlock him by completing all 35 jobs.

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting somewhat117: To Minesweeper: Why does it say you have 17 secret chips? There are only 15.

What? Where did I say that? I only have 5 secret chips right now. xP If I said 17, which I don't think I did, it was a major-league typo. >.<

Currently, I'm at 135 Standard, 15 Mega, 2 Giga (BigHook and DeltaRay), 5 Secret, and 13 PAs. That's what I've had for a while. xP

@Zeta:: Heck no. xP I wish, though. xD I didn't even play the ROM, because I couldn't enjoy it when I couldn't understand it. xD

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: Folder:
2x FireHit3 A
2x AquaNeedle3 A
2x ElecPulse3 A
2x RiskyHoney3 A
3x MoonBlade A
1x TripleShot *
2x VDoll *
1x FastGauge *
1x FullCust *
3x Invisible * (one preset, the other two tagged)
1x AntiMavi *
1x AntiSwrd *
1x AntiDmg*
2x WhiteCapsule *
2x Roll *
1x ProtoMan *
1x Colonel *
1x Bass F
1x DoubleBeast W (so what if I hacked it, the chip sucks, it just looks cool)

Isn't DoubleBeast a giga chip or something, by how it's placed in the folder?
I dunno what you think sucks or not, but I've seen the DoubleBeast chip in action (RockmanEXE6 Tourney Video) and it does 450 damage I believe. So it does 30 less damage from Bass, big deal! I would LOVE IT :)
Now unless they changed it in the US release then I believe that <_<

--------------------------------
GregarSP gave me quite some trouble, got him on my 3rd try.
He's so freaking fast that when he uses his breath or elec attack, you basically only have 1 sec to move or you get hurt...BADLY!
Everything, but his tail attack and earthquake penetrate Invisi ><
Everything, but his EarthQuake do 200+ Damage = LifeAura USELESS

FINAL Game Stats:

Icons: Gregar, StandardComplete, MegaComplete, GigaComplete, PAComplete, BassSP, ProtomanFZ, Secret *S*
Playtime: 66:04
Library: S200/M39/G5/SE15/PA29
Total Chips: 676
Zenny: 97520

Personal Stats:

43 MB
1400 HP (1000 Default + 400 NaviCust)
2 BugFrags

NaviCust:

2: Charge+1
3: FirstBarrier
5: Attack+1
6: FolderPack1
7: HP+400

Oblivion Folder:

ColonelForce Q
Colonel *
BlastMan *
TomahawkMan *
KillerMan *
ProtomanSP B
Protoman * [Default]
AntiSword *
AntiDamage *
AntiDamage *
AntiDamage *
AntiNavi *
LifeAura U
Invisibl *
Invisibl *
Invisibl *
FullCustom *
FastGauge * [TAG]
Guardian O
Muramasa M
WindRack *
LongSword *
WideSword * [TAG]
Sword *
MachineGun3 B
MachineGun3 B
MachineGun3 B
M-Cannon S
M-Cannon T
M-Cannon *

P.A.'s available: (From my Folder View)
GigaCannon3: M-Cannon * - M-Cannon S - M-Cannon T
LifeSword: Sword * - WideSword * - LongSword *
BodyGuard: AntiNavi * - AntiSwrd * - Anti Dmg *
TwinLeaders: ProtomanSP B - AntiNavi *- Colonel *

((Can Only pull off BodyGuard or TL, not both :p: ))

Posted by CS Ryan

Nope, DoubleBeast is a MegaChip, and it's different. one of the attacks depends on your attack rating, when Beast Out Gregar uses his buster, the damage from that is derived from your own attack stat. But yes, id does around 400-450.

And that advance is not 2xHero, that's the TwinLeaders advance. 2xHero is done with WideBlde B - LongBlde B - ProtoManSP.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: Nope, DoubleBeast is a MegaChip, and it's different. one of the attacks depends on your attack rating, when Beast Out Gregar uses his buster, the damage from that is derived from your own attack stat. But yes, id does around 400-450.

And that advance is not 2xHero, that's the TwinLeaders advance. 2xHero is done with WideBlde B - LongBlde B - ProtoManSP.

Dangit! Curse PA Names I never remember :p:

Well, the DoubleBeast attack is still pretty nice if it's based on your attack lvl with Megaman.

Posted by CS Ryan

Yeah, but it sucks if there is more than one enemy on the field.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: Yeah, but it sucks if there is more than one enemy on the field.

how does it work if there's 2+ enemies on the field? Do the beast just attack one target only, or do they just hit all the enemies equally? (With damage divided by 2 or 3)

Posted by Roxas23857

So in one of the requests you need the poison anubis p.a. but how do you get the poision anubis?

Posted by CS Ryan

To Dark Link: It divides up the attacks in a stupid order and also attacks viruses that are already dead.

To Roxas23857: Check the MEGAMAN HELP thread. Phantasma already asked how to get those chips. The advance is:
PoisonSeed * - PoisonSeed * - Anubis P

Posted by Gregaman91

Is there a Gregar or Falzar giga chip? I went online and read something about it...

Posted by Roxas23857

Gregaman91 where did you get your avatar? and is it from a show?
-----
Found Anubis now where can I find a poison seed?

Posted by CS Ryan

It's from the show. And the Gregar and Falzar Gigachips exist, but they have to be hacked, and not only that, it freezes your game. All hacked chips except for DoubleBeast freeze your game.
Full List of hacked unusable chips chips:
Django/Django2/Django3 D
Hakushaku/EX/SP H
GunDelSolEX G
Otenko O
Falzar X
Gregar X

Posted by Gregaman91

how do you know this stuff did you try it? Well anyways are there any giga chips you can gwet without hacking, cause i screwed up the 2 MMBN befroe this one because of hacking.

Posted by Roxas23857

When will it come to tv? like it's not on KidsWb anymore so what channel is it on?

Posted by NeXidala

wait but wudnt that mean u uploaded it onto a cvs??

Posted by Roxas23857

Maybe that is how he got it...idk.

Posted by Minesweeper

That avi, and mine, are from the anime series' Beast and Beast+, which haven't been (and may never be) shown here in North American. I screencap all my Rockman anime avis. =D

For fansubs, [url=http://www.wpp-fansubs.com/]WPP[/url] (Wolf Pack Productions) is where I get them (via BitTorrent), but there are other places. WPP has all the Rockman.EXE anime episodes up to Axess 25 (plus Beast ep 1).

For raw episodes, there's a few places you can go. For a BitTorrent of Stream 1-51, Beast 1-25, and all the current episodes of Beast+ (1-12), there's [url=http://www.kishuku.com/tracker/index.php][Saito-Raws], Rockman.EXE Online's tracker[/url], but there's rarely any seeders on (except for when new episodes come out). If you register at [url=http://www.exehq.com/rforum/portal.php]Rockman.EXE HQ[/url], you can direct download most of the episodes, both subs and raws, as long as the files are still active wherever they happen to have been uploaded.

If you want screencaps and episode summaries without having to bother with the episodes themselves, go to [url=http://www.rockman-exe.com/]Rockman.EXE Online[/url] for all your EXE anime needs. =D

(For clarification: fansubs are the original Japanese episodes, translated and subtitled by fans. Raw episodes, or raws, are the original Japanese episodes, entirely in Japanese. No subtitles. Unless you're a hardcore fan, or know Japanese, you'll probably be pretty lost. ^^; )

[/plug]

So, yeah, that had nothing to do with EXE6. Unless you count all the stuff FROM EXE6 used in the latest anime seasons. xP SO! I'm working on the Help Board crap. I somehow managed to miss Discord and Timpani, which I needed for one of the jobs. I got Timpani, but I spent the better part of two hours looking for Discord last night before giving up and going to the 10-Chip Trader in Sky Town, which promptly dropped it. ^.^ Now I have to get PoisSeed. xP

Roxas, I think PoisSeed can be bought from the BugFrag trader in SkyArea1... um, I think. Or is it SkyArea2? Well, it's in SkyArea, anyway. <.<;

So, I'm off to hunt BugFrags. Joy. XP

Posted by Gregaman91

Yeah what he said, I got my avatar from a screenshot of the Megaman Beast series. I can give you the site if you want it.

Posted by Roxas23857

Ok that would be great thanks!!

Posted by Stalolin

Enough about the anime series, create a seperate topic if you want to discuss it further.

Anyways, I'm curious as to what special abilities Gregar has as oppsed to Falzar's. Falzar pretty much destroys things with it's homing capabilities.

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: Anyways, I'm curious as to what special abilities Gregar has as oppsed to Falzar's. Falzar pretty much destroys things with it's homing capabilities.

[COLOR="Black"]It's the same, Gregar has that lock-on thing, the SuperMbuster, the Armor. He can power up by 30 chips that don't dim and the "A" chip special attack
But Faltzer has floatshoe right?[/COLOR]

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Phantasmarx][COLOR=Black]It's the same, Gregar has that lock-on thing, the SuperMbuster, the Armor. He can power up by 30 chips that don't dim and the "A" chip special attack
But Faltzer has floatshoe right?[/COLOR]

Yeah, meaning Geddon3 still has power over Gregar. :o

Posted by CS Ryan

There's actually only one Geddon chip now, and it has the effect of Geddon2.

But yeah, the BeastOuts are really useless compared to the Crosses. The BeastOuts are really only good when combined with a Cross, just because of the super powerful A-Charge attack.

Posted by Roxas23857

Quoting somewhat117: There's actually only one Geddon chip now, and it has the effect of Geddon2.

But yeah, the BeastOuts are really useless compared to the Crosses. The BeastOuts are really only good when combined with a Cross, just because of the super powerful A-Charge attack.

Yeah that is true. Unless you just want to shoot them up a lot and kill them faster.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting somewhat117: There's actually only one Geddon chip now, and it has the effect of Geddon2.

The only time I BeastOut was when I was trying to S-Rank Navis for their SP and EX chips, I used BeastOut ONLY when I could pull off a PA the same turn, since you move straight to the boss when you use a chip.
For me it was GigaCannon3 and LifeSword.
BodyGuard and TwinLeaders Automatically hit the opponent regardless of where I stand.

Posted by lanzer

Quoting somewhat117: It's from the show. And the Gregar and Falzar Gigachips exist, but they have to be hacked, and not only that, it freezes your game. All hacked chips except for DoubleBeast freeze your game.
Full List of hacked unusable chips chips:
Django/Django2/Django3 D
Hakushaku/EX/SP H
GunDelSolEX G
Otenko O
Falzar X
Gregar X

just a side note: since kanomi never released boktai 3 everything that was extra in MMBN6 was removed like immortal area, the Django side story, the Count chips, the chip trader, the Django chips, etc.

the gregar and falzar chips have to do with E reader! since E reader never got popular here so the removed it and all the special chips and power ups that can be obtained with it!

Undernet 3 and graveyard 1 were removed for no reason....literally! theres bo logical excuse for these levels being removed graveyard 1 was an area to where you can fight all the old netnavis from the past 5 games and Undernet 3 was just apart of the game no special things there!

at least they kept the bass side story!

Posted by maga man fan

Ive been using the Falzar and gregar chips and my game hasent frozen 1ce

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting maga man fan: Ive been using the Falzar and gregar chips and my game hasent frozen 1ce

LIES!
ALL Chips that you get from AR or GS WILL freeze your game (Excluding the DoubleBeast Chip).
You either have the jap version, the Emu/Rom or you're just straight out lying.

Posted by lanzer

Quoting Dark Link: LIES!
ALL Chips that you get from AR or GS WILL freeze your game (Excluding the DoubleBeast Chip).
You either have the jap version, the Emu/Rom or you're just straight out lying.

according to CGMSCCC even the rom freezes when you try the gregar falzar chips in normal play. dark link its actually 50-50 on the boktai thing konami told capcom that they were not releasing boktai 3 in the US in return capcom removed the boktai side story! so like i said its 50-50

Posted by Gregaman91

what's the doublebeast chip do?

Posted by Red

well today is a glorious day just a few minutes ago I picked up MMBN 6 Falzar from my backyard. my aunt dropped it off, because she bought it off Ebay for my cousin for christmas and wanted me to have it till then, so I could see if it works, but mnow I get to play it and beat it, completeing my MMBN game collection, and I didn't even have to buy it, yay for me :)

Posted by CS Ryan

DoubleBeast is a Mega Chip that summons both BeastOut forms to attack. It comes in W code.