Can anyone tell me some rare ps2 games?

Posted by pham1295

I wouldnt ask for Rez or Disgaea cause they very well known .
I want to know games which not well known ,thx

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Shadow Hearts, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates, and Jade Cocoon II are a few that come to mind.

Posted by pham1295

Thx dude.
Which shadow hearts u talking about?
And is Ring of red is rare?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, the original Shadow Hearts, because people generally like to play the first title before the sequel.

And I've never played Ring of Red before, so I can't help you there.

Posted by Azusa

I had Ring of Red in the past. It's not worth it.

Posted by psp

Ring of Red isnt rare. I see it at gamestop for like 8 bux all the time.

Posted by JannettyTheRocker

A couple months ago they were selling Altered Beast for the PS2 at my local EB Games. It was there for a couple weeks for $69.99 Canadian. Then it just disappeared off of the shelves.............Doing some research online, I found out that the game was actually only released over seas, and was never released in North America..............Maybe I'm just going crazy. ****, I knew I should have bought it when I first saw the game on the shelf.

If this was actually released in North America, I'd consider it to be very rare.

Posted by Lord of Spam

GO FOR REZ. REZ IS PURE SEX IN VIDEO GAME FORM.

Posted by Darkbackward

A game I have that is only average in gameplay but really fascinating as to its existence is a puzzler called Fantavision. It is really unique in its concept and execution, shame it wasn't a little bit better. It was a launch title for the ps2 as well (Sony's first published title on the ps2).

And Ico, although well known, is still quite rare. Ring of Red is probably rare as well. Dynasy Warriors 2 as well.

Your best bet is to go back to the olden days of ps2 (year 1 and 2 of launch) where the ps2 had some of its worst and most unique games to come out (before gt3, ffx, and mgs2).

Quoting Lord of Spam: GO FOR REZ. REZ IS PURE SEX IN VIDEO GAME FORM.

A statement without flaw.

I'm getting the vibrator in a few days *tee hee*

Posted by zios

Guitaroo Man...