One-Liners

Posted by Skitzo Control

This isn't going to be easy. First, I'll start off with a one-liner, funny, depressing, or philosophical. The next line would something to do with relation to it, either vaguely or massively. You can use quotes from comedians, philosophers, newscasters, neurotic Jews, and so forth, just be sure to credit them.

Example:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Response:

"Numbers written on restaurant bills within the confines of restaurants do not follow the same mathematical laws as numbers written on any other pieces of paper in any other parts of the Universe. This single statement took the scientific world by storm. It completely revolutionized it. So many mathematical conferences got held in such good restaurants that many of the finest minds of a generation died of obesity and heart failure and the science of math was put back by years." - Douglas Adams

They are both vaguely relative, having science and the universe in common. Make sense? Let's give it a try:
---
I like to go to bed with my wallet, in case I dream about making any purchases.

Posted by inequity

A good gulp of hot whiskey at bedtime - it's not very scientific, but it helps.
-Alex Fleming

Posted by Poison

Man with four balls can not walk, man with five balls is not a man.

Posted by Klarth

Man with square arse can shat bricks.

Posted by Poison

Life without love is no life at all!