What shall I choose?

Posted by Crazy K

Well my Birthday is coming up on the 24th and I need a game idea.

So far I have thought of the Ultimate Spider-man But I heard bad things on it. so here is my list of games I want to get.

I might want to get Hulk Ultimate Destruction

I may also like to get Indego Profecy, It sounds like a good game.

I would not mind getting We Love Katamari, but my brother and dad will say "what the hell" Even though I want to try it out.

Also what games do you suggest I get. Just suggest a game if you feel like it.

Anyways I want to choose out of them games, but you can feel free to suggest a game.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I may also like to get Indigo Profecy, It sounds like a good game.

It is, I just don't see it holding your attention. Especially someone like you. I don't mean that as an insult. But there's quite a bit of thinking to the game. You have to read a lot and react fast. Going through a whole conversation while having to contend with multiple decisions and a time-limit.
I just think there are other games out there that could be more to your liking.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Disgaea. Except I don't think you play RPG's. But you should start.

Quoted post: Disgaea. Except I don't think you play RPG's. But you should start.

Tactic, turn-based RPG for CK? Hahahaha.

Seriously, I can't see him liking that. Though I may be wrong, but still.

Posted by Crazy K

I dont really like RPg's that much, the only one I play is Final Fantasy 7.

I may buy Indego Profecy though, I really need to try something new, so I may give it a try. I should get GameFly so I can rent games I really want to play.

[Quote=Angelwing]Disgaea. Except I don't think you play RPG's. But you should start.

If I get Gamefly Im sure I would try it. Also I believe I have played a game on demo that was kind of like an RPG, and I actually liked it, I just cant think of the name.

Posted by Zyne

Out of the ones you are thinking about, I would say go with We Love Katamari. The wtf factor alone in that game makes it worth it, plus it's a steal at $29.99.

If I may make a suggestion, you might want to look into Shadow of the Colossus, also a great game coming out soon.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I may get We love Katamari. But Im leaning more towards Indigo Prophecy. But who knows, Im not to sure what I may get yet.

Posted by Azusa

X-Men Legends 2: Rise of Apocalypse, and Shadow of the Colossus.
We Love Katamari is incredibly fun, but short. It's worth buying, though.

Those are all I can think of right now.

Posted by Crazy K

I got a quike Question about Indigo Prophecy. When was it released for the PS2? Because at Walmart.com it said: 1/28/05, and I dont think thats correct. Is it?

Quoting Crazy K: I got a quike Question about Indigo Prophecy. When was it released for the PS2? Because at Walmart.com it said: 1/28/05, and I dont think thats correct. Is it?

Why wouldn't you just check IGN or Gamespot? Both have the correct release date. And clearly the date Walmart provided is wrong.

Anyways, September twentieth.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Indigo Prophecy is worth it. When I got that game I played for 7 hours straight till I finally beat it. It's a little on the short side but in the end its worth it. The story really hooks you in, at least it did for me, and makes you desire to know how everything works out.

So I would say you should get that over anything else.

Also if you're looking for new stuff to try and you have the ability to get two games. I would go with Shadow of the Colossus. Its a beautiful game. Plain and simple.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I got Indigo Prophecy, and it is a very good game. I do agree that the story hooks you in because I got hooked on it. its very inovative, instead of controlling your guy with punches and **** you use a simon says thing, well actually two.

I absolutely loved it. But It took me and my bro around 5 hours or so to beat it. My favorite part in the game, is when you fight the oracle on top of that roof. Good stuff. But anyways I already got that game last friday. But if I get anmore money left over Im going to get Batman Begins on DvD. :)

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yeah that was a pretty cool part. I also liked the part were you had to run down that street avoding cars and everything.

Posted by Crazy K

***SPOILERS***

Yeah the car Chash (thats what the scene is called). Yeah I liked that one aswell. The end of the game was way to quike though. I mean when you face the oracle the first time, its longer, and when you play him at the end it only takes like 4 times of playing simon says to defeat him. The Cyborb was easier the The Oracle.

You guys may want to cut it out or put some spoiler warners for those who haven't played the game yet.

Posted by bustedxup

Yea i never even herd of it

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vampiro]You guys may want to cut it out or put some spoiler warners for those who haven't played the game yet.

Sorry about that, I wont disucuss the game anymore.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

You can discuss the game, as that's the point of a message board, just remember to put spoiler warnings in.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I know. But I guess I just forgot.

Posted by Slyrultima

should still get We love katamari^.^ great game and e ven if your family doesnt play games they can pick it up and play it too!

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah I should get We love Katamari, but I will probably have to wate till either Christmas, or until this summer when I get a job.

Posted by Burn

happy belated Bday crazy K, wish i had seen this earlier, cuz....

buying games is such a risk sometimes. get a gamefly subscription and then buy the games you want. it's cheaper, you get to play more games, and you dont get stuck with ones that suck (or pay late fees). just my $.02....

Posted by Black_Wolf

[COLOR="Black"]Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Get It[/COLOR]

Looks like crap.

Just like the other 3D one.

Posted by Crazy K

I asked my dad If I could get Gamefly, but he is not to sure of it yet. If Im right Gamefly costs 10 a month for the first couple or so months, then it goes up to over 20 dollars.

Posted by shadowassultOWNED

i recommend the original katamari but the new one is ok too just try to stay away on co-op.ouch.
And props on the b-day :)

Posted by Crazy K

yes thanks for all the B-days. :) Anyways I think im going to buy Metal Gear solid 2 from this local video store that I go to rarely. If im lucky they might sell it for 10 bucks.

Posted by Burn

Quoting Crazy K: I asked my dad If I could get Gamefly, but he is not to sure of it yet. If Im right Gamefly costs 10 a month for the first couple or so months, then it goes up to over 20 dollars.

ii know g-fly has a free trial option you could check out....not sure about the pricing for a membership though--it depends on the plan.