A VIEW TO A LIFE (7/10/05)

Posted by 007 ninja

maybe jokes from tv shows are funnier when they aren't said in real life.

food for thought.

Posted by Poison

Cock push-ups are only cool till you realize you can't do one :(

Posted by Ant

pix?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

oh dear god

Posted by Last Fog

I can do one. But just one. But with some practice I'll make it to five.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Last Fog: I can do one. But just one. But with some practice I'll make it to five.

We are talking about cock push-ups right? Not the normal ones...in order to do a cock push-up; you would have to send a lot of blood into your cock, so much that it may explode (and leave you cockless).

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I can do seven and a half. Beat that.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Angelwing: I can do seven and a half. Beat that.

You don't count, you must be like 100 pounds or less. I'm 148 so like harder (lol..penis pun).

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

103. And my penis is larger than yours (most people's, actually. No, make that largest of all). Plus, you're asian, so it's gonna be smaller.

Posted by Ant

lLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

Posted by Poison

Quoting Angelwing: 103. And my penis is larger than yours (most people's, actually. No, make that largest of all). Plus, you're asian, so it's gonna be smaller.

!

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Poison: We are talking about cock push-ups right? Not the normal ones...in order to do a cock push-up; you would have to send a lot of blood into your cock, so much that it may explode (and leave you cockless).
No ****. What'd you think I meant regular push-ups? I can do at least 20 of those. But only one cock push-up. I'm working on it, like I said.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: lLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

x2