Specops At Graduation

Posted by specopssv44

[IMG]http://myspace-082.vo.llnwd.net/00249/28/00/249710082_m.jpg[/IMG]
....Me just after graduation....dear god its good to be out of bootcamp......i missed yall

Posted by Xenos

Congrats.

Posted by Klarth

You look like a limousine chauffeur. ^_^

Congratulations nonetheless.

Posted by specopssv44

limousine chauffeur of DOOM!!!!! haha......The corps has changed me in alot of ways. It gives me a good way to channel my pent up aggression into something positive. Its a tough life but a good one. I cant see myself being anywhere else right now.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Congrats on becoming a jarhead! :D

Posted by Klarth

[quote=specopssv44]It gives me a good way to channel my pent up aggression into something positive.
Go get that raghead, you patriot you.

Posted by The Judge

Nice pictures and all that jargan. You doing anything with us this weekend?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, congrats. Glad that you enjoyed it.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I could say congrats, but too many have already said that, so I offer you [url=http://www.angelfire.com/az3/heidihot/specopps.html]this[/url].

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Good f****** lord, you're in the military?

Run. Run before they take you away.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: I could say congrats, but too many have already said that, so I offer you this.

i love you feion haha

Quoted post: Go get that raghead, you patriot you.

Theyre called sand******s, and I prefer to think of myself as a heartless bloodthirsty oil consuming capitalist right wing opressive bringer of death....

Posted by The Judge

That was just about the funniest thing I've read all day.

Posted by netman

I look at that picture and it reminds me of Forrest Gump so i giggle like I imagine Ant would.

congrats though

Posted by Slade

Quoting netman: I look at that picture and it reminds me of Forrest Gump so i giggle like I imagine Ant would.

congrats though

Man, I was having all these patriotic thoughts like, "That's what a man is doing for his country," then I read that post and all I could see was
"LEUTINANT DAN!!!"
*splash*

Posted by Ant

Quoting netman: I look at that picture and it reminds me of Forrest Gump so i giggle like I imagine Ant would.

congrats though

teeheeteehee

Posted by The Punisher

Plus 1 for the Warpigs. =)

Posted by specopssv44

[IMG]http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060129/12/c/d/9/cd9cbe061a169fc3f202aeec42b03ba3200601290_full.jpg[/IMG]
Me out in the field...

[IMG]http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060128/19/7/6/a/76a39d18007a338715f7335aa8ccc6e9200601280_full.jpg[/IMG]
Me and my M240G Medium Machine Gun....Kings of the battlefield!!!

[IMG]http://photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060129/12/7/d/c/7dc0866d9cd6293dbb3fcac5800dd01d200601290_full.jpg[/IMG]
A bored Marine Being forced to clean His room At 0100 IN the Moring is a dangerous, dangerous thing...

Posted by Lord of Spam

You look waaaaaaaay too young to be holding a machine gun in the second pic.

Posted by The Judge

Thank God I'm counted as a friend.

Posted by Xenos

Are you in Iraq right now?

Posted by The Judge

I don't think he'd have internet connection, actually.

Posted by Raptor

Come to my town dressed like that and see how quickly you get tossed into a lava lake. Or fed to the sharks. It all depends on whether the helicopter or the motorboat is more accessible at the time.

Posted by Shade

What the f*ck does that mean?

I'm surprised they let you take pictures out...there.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol@thought of a raptor vs spec showdown.

Posted by The Judge

That'd be pretty quick.

You know, considering Marines are trianed to be human killing-machines.

Wait, crap, look out Aaron, you're not fighting a man! You're fighting a wolf!

Posted by Lord of Spam

werewolf?

Posted by Raptor

Me? I'm speaking of the locals. That's generally the way a lot of people would react around here to someone dressed like him.

Posted by GameMiestro

Lava lakes?

Posted by Klarth

In home country we have a special word for people who look like this!

It has a p, two o's and an f in it.

[quote=GameMiestro]
Lava lakes?

Raptor Lives in Hawaii.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Are you insane? He's clearly rugged and manly. TO THE X-TREME!

Posted by Raptor

A real man's biggest tool doesn't rest on his shoulder. ;)

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, it rests on someone else's!

Posted by Lord of Spam

The zing's the thing.

Posted by The Judge

Not quite sure why'd you dislike someone who's serving out of the love for his country, you tree-hugging stupid hippie f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]ck, but hey, that's just me.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: You look waaaaaaaay too young to be holding a machine gun in the second pic.

yeah the stupid straps on my helmet make my cheeks look chubby haha...

Quoted post: Are you in Iraq right now?

negative, Im down at camp pendelton training.

Quoted post: Come to my town dressed like that and see how quickly you get tossed into a lava lake. Or fed to the sharks. It all depends on whether the helicopter or the motorboat is more accessible at the time.

If I...or any other Marine for that matter comes to your town wearing a full combat load it probably means someone is about to die....I laugh at the idea of a civilian attempting to toss me anywhere except maybe out of a bar after Ive had one too many jager-bombs...

Quoted post: I'm surprised they let you take pictures out...there.

Its just training, nothing secret or anything is going on. We spent a week out in the field practicing Machinegunnery...Its pretty fun. THeres nothing like sending 950, 7.62mm rounds downrange a minute...

Quoted post: Wait, crap, look out Aaron, you're not fighting a man! You're fighting a wolf!

more like a chihuahua i would imagine.

Quoted post: Me? I'm speaking of the locals. That's generally the way a lot of people would react around here to someone dressed like him.

ummm....generally i dont walk around town with a flack and kevlar on toting around a medium Machinegun.....what planet are you from again???

Quoted post: A real man's biggest tool doesn't rest on his shoulder.

It doesnt rest on my shoulder....It happens to be mounted on a tripod or bipod...

Posted by Ant

Quoting specopssv44: It doesnt rest on my shoulder....It happens to be mounted on a tripod or bipod...

wow, that was really funny, was it supposed to be?

Posted by The Judge

I'm sure some people thought it was funny. ;)

Posted by Lord of Spam

I know I lol'd.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=specopssv44]what planet are you from again???
Furtopia.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=specopssv44]I laugh at the idea of a civilian attempting to toss me anywhere

WHAT ABOUT JACKIE CHAN.

Posted by sniper

I don't think Jackie Chan can block bullets. Not yet, at least.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

*waiting for someone to insert a Chuck Norris reference*

Posted by Klarth

Chuck Norris isn't funny. Nor is Vin Diesel, nor Mr. T. Get out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

He cant defelt bullets, but while you're busy laughing at his hilarious outtakes, he would be free to kick your ***.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Klarth]Chuck Norris isn't funny. Nor is Vin Diesel, nor Mr. T. Get out. Actually, I figured you'd be the first person to make a joke about him, since you have a taste for really shitty humor.

Posted by specopssv44

...just thought id let you all know, that for whatever weird reason (i havent figured it out yet) the Marine Corps despises chuck norris.....I dont know how to explain it, but every Marine I know hates him.......And for another, equally weird reson Im sure, most of us idolize the movie Starship Troopers......Ill get back to you on it haha

Posted by The Judge

Shower Scene

Posted by brownoystercult

Do all other Marines have no education?

Posted by The Judge

They actually require more education than the Army, smartass.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Do all other Marines have no education?

Im willing to bet that most Marines I serve with have a higher IQ than most of the people on this site.

Posted by The Judge

Including..................................Roinkz

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Shower Scene

teehee THEY SHOW BOOBS! BOOOOOOOBIES! Yeah... ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Do all other Marines have no education?

lol clever :rolleyes:

Posted by Raptor

Quoting specopssv44: And for another, equally weird reson Im sure, most of us idolize the movie Starship Troopers......Ill get back to you on it haha

Figures, it was a terrible movie.

Posted by brownoystercult

It was a joke aimed at specops because of his punctuation. **** it >:O. Especially Judge, loosen the **** up.

Posted by specopssv44

Quoted post: Figures, it was a terrible movie

I think playing with stuffed animals when youre 20-something is pretty ****ing terrible.....you never get laid do you???

Quoted post: It was a joke aimed at specops because of his punctuation.

...great....another grammer Nazi....hey ****ing guy, you need to loosen the **** up about all this punctuaion bull****.....bottom line is im usually too tired to give a **** about grammer at the end of the day....probably cause I have a job, and I have to support myself....you know, that whole grown up thing.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Spec kills people. He doesn't have time for grammar.