Weblog Requested

Posted by The Punisher

Ok my idea for a web log is completely random and stupid. A place for all the bogus posts, and random spamming. A place called the Bear Cant Drive Show!!! It should be chucked full of random interviews of people on the forum, and random gag reels of movies, and stupid stuff in general. Take it off the mainstream of Videogame Chat, and put it all into the slumming back alleys we call the web logs. You know you like the idea of a cult of random people posting total nonsense on the Bear Cant Drive Show!
Thank you for listening to my request.

Posted by Iris

Sorry, I doubt you'll get one because you're not a good poster, and because we already have enough craphole blogs.

Posted by The Punisher

Thats cool, at least im not a douche. Anywho how am I not a good poster, at least I dont "flood" these boards with spam.

Posted by Iris

Erm, I don't know. I might just be getting you confused with the other noobs. But really, the blog is unnecessary, since we have plenty other spam-based ones.

Posted by The Punisher

Eh its cool, Ill come up with something else later. Your the first person to refer to me as a Noob though. =)!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Visit Bulb and Wang's blog sometime, or even DA.