Anyone remember Chica, cause she is...

Posted by Draxamus

I didn't know her very well, but one of her old friends just told me about this. Chica committed suicide. Don't know if anyone still remembers her. But for anyone who does, just thought I'd give you the news.

Posted by s0ul

Whaaaaa? No ****ing way.

Posted by The Judge

Who was Chica? A senior member who left? When'd she leave?

That sucks, btw, but I'm still curious. My heart goes out to her as her soul inevitably plunges to Purgatory for taking her life. Why'd she do it?

Posted by Poco

Whoah. Isn't she the crazy one who proposed to Jesse?

Posted by s0ul

Eh, if you didn't know her, it's kinda hard to explain. She was EPIC!!

Posted by 007 ninja

really? that's too bad. :(

Posted by Fate

You can't be serious, Drax. Please tell me it's a joke.

Posted by Draxamus

No, I'm being serious.

Posted by Xenos

I know her, but I never really talked to her. What was the reason? Just depressed? :\

Posted by Xenos

Clinical.

Posted by Ch

I'm speechless...

How did she do it? If you don't mind my asking.

Posted by Sable Wind

I remember seeing her around one or two times... ***, that's terrible.

It's worse when someone does it themselves. It's so hard because you're so helpless... how can you help someone who has the gun against their own forehead (metaphorically, hopefully)?

Posted by Dexter

The sad thing about it is that it is so easy for me to believe. She honestly spoke about such things several times with me. I remember one time that has stuck with me and I think about it often. We were talking on the phone while she was babysitting some kids late one night. We were talking for at least 4 hours and at first she was her typical self, acting all haughty and such, yet complaining about life and her environment. She always spoke about future changes she was going to make in her life and how wonderful her future was going to be. After a few hours of talking I had her laughing and we were telling each other stories and it was really just a wonderful time. She was telling me about her problems but we were laughing about them and making matters less serious, which I believe was good for her to do. She told me some easily believable stories about Jesse and her family and we three-way called some of my friends, etc. Then suddenly, which was a shock, her entire attitude changed, as if she had multiple personality disorder. She got really upset and anything I said she would push away and she started cussing at me and then she hung up. I shrugged it off and she called me the next night and we went through a similar process. She wouldn't admit things that she knew to be true even if she knew you knew it was true and that you knew she knew it was true. That was just one of her many characteristics. She was quite the amazing character, too. Our conversations were really interesting, but not in a normal way. She was a case, but that's why I enjoyed talking to her and having her around (I always tried to get her to come back to VGC, and it almost worked until she came back and people here scared her away again!!!). It was difficult to earn her trust and it seemed as though she had gone through some terrible times. This is indeed sad news. I think this could have been easily predicted by human companionship. I was just thinking and going through some pictures I have of her the other day.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, that's too bad. I never heard of her before, but nonetheless.

Posted by Draxamus

hey dexter:

Elec Lutier: He thinks she was "honey vanity" which is my name on VGS because he's a steaming pile of ****tartednes.

Is that addressed to you?

EDIT: If it's a lie, it's one intricate scheme, because her sister was in tears calling various people she knew, and leaving messages. Apparently her note had a few numbers on it.

Posted by Dexter

It is really difficult to believe some of those guys. I'm sure you understand the situation. I don't want to believe it.

Posted by Linko_16

She was one of the last people I'd have suspected of such a thing. It really just leaves a hole in your heart.

Posted by 007 ninja

I didn't really know her at all, but I do remember her. Sad stuff.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Linko_16: She was one of the last people I'd have suspected of such a thing.

Of all members to ever come here, she and Niss are the first people I would guess would do that. Always being depressed, angry, and sad is not a good sign.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: hey dexter:

Elec Lutier: He thinks she was "honey vanity" which is my name on VGS because he's a steaming pile of ****tartednes.

Is that addressed to you?

I believe he was being a complete *** over on VGS. Though I only caught the edits and what the other members said afterwards.

Anyways, here's what I said over on that board, since I really don't know what to say:

Can't say that I knew her too well, since I showed up when she was about ready to leave... but it's terribly sad when someone so young dies. Such a shame...

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm no ultra-senor VGChatter, so I wouldn't know her. But It's always bad to see someone go that way. Rest in peace, comrade. :(

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Wow, when I clicked this thread, I was expecting to read that she was going to come back or something. I didn't know her well enough to really say anything besides "that sucks." Jesse must be real upset.

RIP ol' Queen of the Wackos :(

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Jesse Smith: Of all members to ever come here, she and Niss are the first people I would guess would do that. Always being depressed, angry, and sad is not a good sign.

In the end, I suppose I never really knew her that well at all.

Posted by coromoro

I remember she posted regularly back in my n00b days. I can't say I knew her very well, but this is a real shame...

:(

Posted by Zac

I only knew about her from Forr whining about his latest argument with her. It is sad when someone takes their own life, although her situation was really bad, and from what Forr was describing, I don't really blame her. Living just for the sake of living is not a good situation.

Posted by Richaod

Even though she seems to have been around when I was, I don't remember a think about her. Probably because it was during the vB2 era, since she has no username here...

Quoting Jesse Smith: Of all members to ever come here, she and Niss are the first people I would guess would do that. Always being depressed, angry, and sad is not a good sign.

Did Jesse just make a mature post? *instant applause*

Quoted post: since she has no username here...

She did join up, though, I can't remember her username. It was very brief however, and she only posted in one thread that was either made by her, or about her.

Posted by mis0

She was around on vB2, and I have vague memories of her. It's hard to believe that someone you've seen around would actually do it, you know what with all the empty threats and stuff you hear nowadays. It's terrible.

Posted by Hyper

Who's going to mod the Messed Up People board now? :(

Strange thing is that I was just thinking of her the other day when talking to netman. I have pages of VGS saved with her screenname on them.

I'm sad, but not devastated.

Posted by MetalVox~55

it doesn't affect me at all. **** like this happens every day. if they're stupid enough to end their own lives when they have the rest of their lives to live, then I have no sympathy for them.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: She did join up, though, I can't remember her username. It was very brief however, and she only posted in one thread that was either made by her, or about her.

Verucca

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Unfortunate, to be sure, despite that I did not know her. I believe that all humans have potential, except Hyper, who I believe is not technically human.

I hope Trigger doesn't find this thread. She'll comment on how she doesn't care because, realistically, it doesn't affect her, and then someone will call her a b*tch, and... well, you all know where it goes from there.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I didn't know her, yet I'm sad. It bothers me that people can sink to a point of suicide, and I'm sad that she couldn't live her life out further. It just sucks.

Posted by The White Testament

She didn't end her life just because she couldn't deal with her problems anymore ...

She ended it because she would never be able to deal with her problems.

She was severly bi-polar and was recently found to be schizophrenic. I've known her for more than half a decade, and ever since the day i met her ... all she wanted to do was die.

She knew she wouldn't get any better and people filling her head with false hope ("things can only get better" ... "one day, everything will be alright") is a ****ing joke.

She knew that the only way to prolong her life with no pain is to take her various medications that made her numb to everything ...

would you enjoy life knowing that the only way to supress your mental disorders is to stay in a zombified, apathetic state towards EVERYTHING for the rest of your life?

I don't want to hear anyone say suicide is selfish. If anyone says that, they're truly being selfish for wishing her to prolong her life just for your own benefit so you wouldn't be grieving.

I can't make any of you understand her because none of you know her as well as I did but please ... if you have something negative to say, keep it to yourself.

She didn't do this for attention or because she didn't think anyone loved her ... she did it because she just couldn't stand living for the sake of living anymore.

Posted by Echo

Woah. I remember her, but didn't really know her. I too was expecting something about her coming back or something.... It's really a shame that she did that....

Posted by Jak Pattinson

man, that is horrible news.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

That sucks. I don't know who we are talking about, but still, especially if she commited suicide. I feel bad for people who have to do such a thing.

Quoting The White Testament: I also would like to add that I love how life is so precious ... yet people see it so black and white.

Wow. That's really, really deep.

Posted by Fate

You know what? **** all of you that say that suicide is a weak way out. chica was in a perpetual state of agony and emotional distress. You can bring your savior and all this "precious life" bull**** around, but unless any of you know the circumstances of her death, you have no right-- no right-- to turn this memorial into a stand for your political/ideal/life agenda.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I didn't know her at all so I'm not going to say that I'm sorry or something like that. But I will say that I agree with Scott and The Judge on this one. I've always thought of suicide as the weak way out. I don't believe in G0D but I do believe that we all where born for some reason. Even if you life is living hell, which is a sorry excuse anyways, there's no need to kill yourself. I mean my parents both had really hard lives when they where kids and neither one of them commited suicide. I know what your going to say, "she had this and this wrong with her". Well so what? So she had some problems that millions of people face everyday, and you don't see them killing themselves just because they have to take some pills or something. Do you? I don't really have pity for those that end it themselves. I believe that everyone should just tough it out and try to make the best of the life that they where given.

I'm not trying to be an *** or anything TWT, I just see your views on suicide as wrong. There's no reason that I can think of to kill yourself. There's always a way to make life better.

Apparently, you didn't read what I said.

People wanted to know why she did it, so I told them.

She didn't want anyone to pity her.

And once again, where are my views on suicide portrayed other than when I told The Judge that viewing it as "selfish" because "you should live for others" is pretty selfish in itself?

It's fine that you agree with them, this is America and you have freedom of speech ... but freedom of speech and knowing when to speak (in the Judge's case, not yours) are two different things.

My point is, even though he has the right to speak his mind: no one asked him for his stamp on this thread and to add insult to injury (which he is doing) is definitely not needed.

If someone you new died (in any sort of circumstance) and it was being discussed here, I know I sure wouldn't come into the thread with what appears to be the sole intention of ****ting all over the thread and people who are grieving.

Posted by Dexter

I remember her having happy moments in her life. The distress was apparently dominant, but I'm going to condition myself to remember her laugh and some of things she spoke of passionately.

Posted by Ant

She was emotinally unbalanced. All people who commet sucide normally are...cause it's against human nature to ends ones life when it is in our nature to always try to prolong our lives and have children and so on.

So is it morally wrong to do such things...probably, but it's not like they could help it. I'm sure if they had a better way of handling things that they themselves were possible of doing they would have taken it.

End Argument.

Posted by Iris

Any more argumentive posts will be deleted on sight, along with the previous ones.

I didn't know her nearly as well as some people here, but at least enough to have sympathy for those who did. It's very sad.

Posted by Xenos

If you had a dog that could not run, jump, eat, sleep, play, and was just in total agony for a decade, half a decade, and tried everything possible in the Medical world, but has a personality and wanted to be euthanized, is it selfish to end it's life on it's own accord and benefit?

Just a curiousity.

EDIt: Same degree of seriousness and uncurability. :|

Posted by Ant

THAT'S ONLY GOING TO CAUSE AN ARGUMENT!

But no, it's not selfiish. That type of sucide is way different though...more so on a physical type of pain instead of emotional(although it would effect the mind too).

Posted by The Punisher

I didnt realy know her. But yeah this is sad.

Posted by Crazy K

The name sounds familar, but I cant say I remember her. But it is sad that someone takes their very own life.

Posted by 007 ninja

judge, just shut the **** up.

Quoted post: judge, just shut the **** up.

Yeah, no kidding. Shut up, man. I can't believe you even tried to start an argument with someone who's known her for so long, and is obviously upset over it.

This thread is for people who knew her, people who want to give their condolences. Not for people to burst in saying "I DON'T CARE, SHE'S SELFISH".

**** man, that's low.

I didn't even bother to read through the argument, but Forr, just ignore him. His opinion doesn't count for **** in this case.

It would be nice if someone could split the thread, or just delete the posts altogether.

Posted by brownoystercult

Man..I can't even imagine how hard it is to put yourself in the state of mind to kill yourself..god..

My deepest condolences to her family..

Posted by Iris

Well, Vampiro said to, so here I go!

Posted by billards

The name sounds familiar...prolly back from when I first joined. I won't say my stance on Suicide is, but it is always sad when someone takes their own lives. It must have been a living hell for her to feel that way. My thoughts are with her, her family and her friends.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: Well, Vampiro said to, so here I go!

Yeah, considering he is right 110% of the time, I don't see why not.

Posted by Big Boss

I've kept the letters she had sent me, and I'm sure I have some of our AIM/Y! convos and a few sound files with her voice in them. To be honest, it hasn't sunk in yet completely. Last night, I was coming back from playtesting at EA Tiburon, and I was feeling quite sick. I called up Fate from my cell to ask her if she put tap water in the tea I had earlier that morning (my body hates tap water), and the first thing she told me was that she had bad news.

"chica committed suicide."

The first thing that came to mind was, "I'm not surprised." I was so sick I didn't really register what happened until today. I was one of the people that would, in cases where she would tell me it'd be better if she end it all, to not be so negative and try and make things better for herself. I would tell her I cared, and others would to, even if they did not show it. At one point in our friendship she went ballistic on me though, and our frequent talks quickly died down, and they never resurfaced.

I'll hold off on my opinion of suicide, because it simply doesn't matter what I think. It's a perceptual error to assume others should react the same way you would under certain situations. It's factually wrong for you to think that the person who committed suicide was stupid because she didn't "stick it out," like some of you say you would.

It's sinking in slowly, and it's just sad... I can't help but think of those rare moments when she showed happiness.

Posted by Altinure

this makes me really sad. chica always told me she'd commit suicide, but there was nothing i could really do. she told me i was one of the only people she liked because i was actually nice to her. two years ago, she sent me a package full of candy for easter. this meant a lot to me because she's never had a lot of money, and even though she came off really mean, she really was a nice person.

i did a search of her name on the internet, and i didn't come up with any results, so i'm hoping this really isn't true.

she had a really bad life, and suffered from lots of personal problems. for those of you saying it was an easy way out, **** off. she had a really hard life.

It's true. Her sister broke the news to me ...

I talked to her father today ...

Posted by Jesse Smith

I got a lot of AIM chats of her and other oldies and one of these days I might add them to the Encyclopedia. For example... (With a **Suicide alert** added.)
[code]
chica aburrida has entered the room.
Locke 683: nm
Arwon222: ...
Lord Topman: um
AmorasakiG*d: uh-oh
chica aburrida: danananana
AmorasakiG*d: the ***** brigade
chica aburrida: HEY
AmorasakiG*d: hey!
chica aburrida: ****ing midget dick
nreysan: OMG, not chica aburrida
Jim312880: OY KOLYADA!
nreysan: esa tipa esta loca
NOAWacko: Chica, you should get a picture of you online so we all can see it. And have a beughty contest.
Lord Topman: *grabs popcorn*
nreysan: chica es feisima
chica aburrida: i'm definitely no match for jesse
Locke 683: Yes, we need a beughty contest.
chica aburrida: **** you reysan

chica aburrida: call me ugly, you whore **Suicide alert**
DJ Royalfire: hahaha
DJ Royalfire: saw my sig eh?
DJ Royalfire: yer an ugly whore :P
NOAWacko: Locke, submit your picture to Hot or Not and see what rating you get. I'm at about 1 out of 10!!!!!!
nreysan: chica has a beard and a mustache!
Locke 683: DJ, what you talkin bout?
PsyduckDavid3287: 1.5!
chica aburrida: didn't i tell you to take that out?
Jim312880: haha Jesse is a good looking guy
NOAWacko: GRRRRR!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: jesse is a hairy *****.
DJ Royalfire: check out my gamerboards sig...
Locke 683: I'm afraid I'd commit suicide (No, I wouldn't) after seeing the results.

AmorasakiG*d: lol chica...remember the all your sluts picture
chica aburrida: hell yeah, i married jesse. he ought to know what i look like
[/code]

Here's what she looks like...

Doesn't look at all like some one depressed or sad!!

Posted by Zac

Yeah chica always seemed so happy like that.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

If this is true, this kind of surprises me, because I thought a lot of this stuff was a character act. I guess not...

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

When I clicked this, I thought it was going to be Dexter upset because one of his dogs died. I don't know why.

But shi

Posted by sabre

[quote=Jesse]chica aburrida:call me ugly, you whore **Suicide alert**You know that White Testament specifically mentioned that it wasn't due to insecurities, right?

I'm sad for her. It's a shame that she felt so suppressed and agonised that she believed that death was one better than life. I never knew her, so I don't feel any personal loss, but it's still a sad matter that life can be that bad to people who haven't done anything to merit such crap.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I like how you deleted my post, when it wasn't derogatory and pertained to the thread. When I posted my "pray for my grandmother" or "pray for the pope" threads, people jumped in with disagreements and reasons, and nothign was done, and I didn't raise any objections. way to be fair, *******s

Posted by Fate

Quoting Sabredog: You know that White Testament specifically mentioned that it wasn't due to insecurities, right?

That's right, it wasn't. chica was vain, but not like that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's some OLD chats (@ year 2000). Now you'll see what she's like. None of these have any sign of wanting to end her life. (Yah, I know theres that other board, but here more peop'll see what she was like, when happy.)

This one is where 'we got married'!!!!!!! And The Duckfather say's he'll be here until the end!! Yah, sure!!!! (I added the note next to the message.)

[quote]
chica aburrida: oh, yeah. ****, jesse, wish i could hop your bones.
PsyduckDavid3287: I've only seen ezboard, UBB, WWWBoard, WWWThreads, and one more I forgot.
Skydude252: but enough of that
TheUltimos: the boards at gamefaqs.com 0wn...
NOAJesse: I even save my beard hair, finger nails, and toe nails.
PsyduckDavid3287: I forgot about those...
Skydude252: I think I'm about to vomit if this doesn't stop soon....
PsyduckDavid3287: I didn't need to know that.
Strato10000: VBulletin is mySQL based and takes up so much less resources on the server (and less disk space as well)
chica aburrida: and just what do you DO with them?
NOAJesse: I should make a picture of those!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yes, do
chica aburrida: i'll hang it by my bed
NOAJesse: In about 50 years they will be worth about $500,000.00!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: uh huh
PsyduckDavid3287: who would buy them?
chica aburrida: and you'll be dead, and worth more than you are now.
chica aburrida: i would.
NOAJesse: People will pay to have some of my toe nails!!!!!
chica aburrida: jesse is my hero.
chica aburrida: my idol.
Lugia2249: WTF!?
TheUltimos: ...
chica aburrida: my lover.
TheUltimos: FTW?
NOAJesse: dot dot dot
PsyduckDavid3287: ~.~
TheUltimos: WFT?
chica aburrida: my g*d.
PsyduckDavid3287: I'll be around until WoN goes down. ***Yah, sure!!!***
NOAJesse: I am a wacko!!!!! I am not normal!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: I LOVE YOU JESSE!
chica aburrida: goodnight, jesse
NOAJesse: Chica, do you take________ to be your wedded husban..... "I do" ________ Do you take ________ to be your weded wife?? I do!! I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride. (Fill in the blanks!!!!!!)
PsyduckDavid3287: Aren't they about the same age?
PsyduckDavid3287: Yes, I did!
chica aburrida: sweet dreams, jesse
Skydude252: there are others with the same blood running through their veins?
chica aburrida: what was THAT?
Skydude252: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TheUltimos: ?
chica aburrida: wtf?
TheUltimos: wft?
TheUltimos: i aws 6
Skydude252: what?
NOAJesse: Chica, your now married!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: to who?
Skydude252: jesse!
Lugia2249: ah Psyduck sent Meowth and James 20 feet away through the groud today
PsyduckDavid3287: I could take over WoN when Jesse wants! All he needs to do is put the money he has left into paying for his page!
NOAJesse: You pick the person!!!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: wants to quit!
chica aburrida: um....
TheUltimos: aws.....
chica aburrida: I MARRIED JESSE!
chica aburrida: whoo hoo!
NOAJesse: Don't pick Rey, he is depressed!!!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: honeymoon time!
chica aburrida: now, i can get a divorce and take half his $!
PsyduckDavid3287: hehehe...
NOAJesse: I'm poor!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yeah, SURE.
Strato10000: Yeah, you lie Jesse heh
chica aburrida: i can make you shave, too
PsyduckDavid3287: You'd be getting about 2 cents, chica.
Skydude252: it's ok jesse there's a prenup
NOAJesse: I paid $8,000 in taxes this week!!!!!!
chica aburrida: so, strato, how much is he worth>>
Skydude252: article I:
Skydude252: "Should a divorce be initiated by Chica, she gets JACK ****."
Skydude252: hehehe
chica aburrida: okay.
chica aburrida: so i wont divorce him.
Strato10000: Well, he paid $8,000 in taxes for this quarter so, do the math heh.
Skydude252: sorry I'm a little tired
PsyduckDavid3287: If WoN does ever close down for some reason Jesse, would you put the domain up for bid? You'd get some cash there!
chica aburrida: article II
NOAJesse: Only about $100,000 this year, a low year!!!!!
chica aburrida: should jesse divorce chica, she gets EVERYTHING
Lugia2249: i HATE this computer i HATE this computer i wish i had a rcoket launcher i HATE this computer people go BOOM i HATE this computer
chica aburrida: article III
NOAJesse: I know, Strato could take over the sites!!!!!!!
Skydude252: hey did you write the prenup?
chica aburrida: should jesse not shave, chica gets EVERYTHING and a divorce
Skydude252: didn't think so
PsyduckDavid3287: True.
chica aburrida: nope, the sites are MINE
PsyduckDavid3287: Why can't you trust your site to me?
chica aburrida: nope.
JeremeyCrash has entered the room.
Lugia2249: umm anyone know why theres a link to Gay Chat at the bottom of this chat window?
PsyduckDavid3287: I'm trustoworthy.
chica aburrida: because its jesse's.
Lugia2249: LOL
JeremeyCrash: It's that way on all the chats.
Lugia2249: ah
JeremeyCrash: It makes me puke if you ask me
Strato10000: I went to the always incredible boring.. Bingo tonight
NOAJesse: OK, pretend I'm leaving the sites in a week, who should get them!!!!!???????
PsyduckDavid3287: WHY?
chica aburrida: i believe that our marriage shall fail due to jesse's inability to consummate the marriage.
PsyduckDavid3287: Me!
Lugia2249: Ducky
chica aburrida: in other words....
PsyduckDavid3287: GTG, Jesse don't forget to log this chat! Bye!
PsyduckDavid3287 has left the room.
TheUltimos: I AM THE CHAT LOGGER
chica aburrida: no. do NOT post this
TheUltimos: I WAS LOGGING CHATS SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN!
NOAJesse: You don't know where to post it!!!!!!!
Skydude252: man this'll be funny if he posts this
chica aburrida: no, it wont
Skydude252: why not?
chica aburrida: jesse, i command you NOT to post it
NOAJesse: I didn't post the last one. Gee, I wounder why!!!!!!!!!
Skydude252: because people will see you being yourself?
chica aburrida: you lost it.
NOAJesse: I will!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: okay then.
NOAJesse: No, it was the rated X war.
chica aburrida: they'll all know i married jesse.

Shave, shave shave....

[quote]
chica aburrida: Jesse, can i shave you?
TheUltimos: blocking is for football players.
nreysan: ehehe
NOAJesse: I just ignore the people that I don't know. That's why most people don't get responces from me!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: LOL!
Skydude252: mind you, that's mitsu and blitz's 500 SNs!
nreysan: jesse,post my endings,I'm getting tired
chica aburrida: jesse, shave it off

chica aburrida: NO
chica aburrida: dont go....
chica aburrida: shave it
NOAJesse: Go!!!!!!!!!
Lugia2249: did i miss something?
chica aburrida: shave itshave itshaveitshave it
chica aburrida: yeah, nothign.
Skydude252: chica wants jesse to shave
chica aburrida: jesse is going to let me shave his beard
Skydude252: that's about it
PsyduckDavid3287: his beard
Lugia2249: you want to get near it?
chica aburrida: i want it to go away
PsyduckDavid3287: 47 seconds since I said go.
PsyduckDavid3287: Now 5.
Strato10000: done
chica aburrida: can i shave it?

chica aburrida: you love jesse.
Skydude252: ahem
NOAJesse: I'm single!!!! And I'm 23, I don't even date!!!!!!
chica aburrida: I KNOW WHY
chica aburrida: its hte beard
PsyduckDavid3287: Start going out with Zoysite!
nreysan: yay,I can see starto now
chica aburrida: and the nintendo
nreysan: strato
Skydude252: could *somebody* please request that strato un-ignore me?
Strato10000: Cool, good
PsyduckDavid3287: You computer!
NOAJesse: I'm to pretty for the women!!!!!
chica aburrida: yeah, WHATEVER

TBC in next reply....

Posted by Jesse Smith

Here's what King Nacho was like (Yes, the 'Push, I'm having a baby' guy!!!!)....

[quote]
K1ngNach0 has entered the room.
K1ngNach0: hey
NOAWacko: Not nacho man!!!!!!!!
K1ngNach0: lol..
JeremeyCrash: Ah... so the coward arives. Psyco duck that is.
PsyduckDavid3287: Invite Strato in here for some reason!
PsyduckDavid3287: Coward?
Jim312880 has entered the room.
Jim312880: hey
Jim312880: hey taco man
K1ngNach0: lol.. I'm sExY
JeremeyCrash: Yep. I talk and you don't reply 'Howard the Duck'. You just warn.
chica aburrida: Oh, fine.
chica aburrida: who is that?
Strato10000 has entered the room.
chica aburrida: and that?
PsyduckDavid3287: People Jesse invited.
chica aburrida: jesse, sorry about that...
NOAWacko: No, i like warn wars!!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: Don't be sorry about anything.
chica aburrida: they made me do it!
PsyduckDavid3287: He doesn't deserve it.
K1ngNach0: Jesse is dumb
PsyduckDavid3287: They meaning me.

NOAWacko: That is Nacho Man, the original one!!!!!! the one that brought chaos to the original boards!!!!!
JeremeyCrash: WHO AM I.... The eternal question asked by the catapiller. Who am I?
Nett92: Yes.
PsyduckDavid3287: He should come back!
Nett92: Hey
chica aburrida: pillar.
chica aburrida: who?
PsyduckDavid3287: About time we had some entertainment.
NOAWacko: No!!! Keep him away!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yeah.
chica aburrida: lets vote....
PsyduckDavid3287: Then, Jesse will just sit there and do nothing, like the other times.
Nett92: Yup
Jim312880: How are you Nett92?
PsyduckDavid3287: Nacho Man, come back to the boards.
chica aburrida: should they replace blitz with me as mod of the off topic, just so we can sit back and watch him spaz?
NOAWacko: NO!!!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: YES
chica aburrida: shut up, jesse
K1ngNach0: lol.. I am t00 s0phisticated n0w. I am a sk8r
PsyduckDavid3287: No. One thing I agree with.
Nett92: ...wow...
NOAWacko: No was about Nacho Man!!!!!
chica aburrida: YES
chica aburrida: say yes, jesse

chica aburrida: ha... anyways... so we know what jesse looks like (scary) but who is strato?
PsyduckDavid3287: They're good, it's just he doesn't like it.
JeremeyCrash: That's why he is the modarator.
Nett92 has entered the room.
Strato10000: I actually shave unlike Jesse 
Jim312880: hey welcome back
chica aburrida: if he knows jesse, that's a sure sign...
PsyduckDavid3287: He's a Republican. I bet if someone started talking about Democrats, he'd delete it.
chica aburrida: i'm an independent
NOAWacko: Any naughty posts I see get edited or deleted, even if there moderators that posted them. if they can't obey they rules then they shouldnt complain about other posters.
NOAWacko: I would never shave!!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: jesse, you LIE
K1ngNach0: I'm seXy
Nett92: Uh.. sure Jesse
PsyduckDavid3287: I don't give a #$%@ about ANY rules.
chica aburrida: SHAVE IT!SHAVE IT!
K1ngNach0 has left the room.
NOAWacko: I don't view every post, so I'll miss a lot!!!!!!!
JeremeyCrash: Well I'm a ***! (Democrat) I used to look a lot like Jess, but college chicks don't dig beards.
PsyduckDavid3287: Don't view them at all!
Jim312880: good that ******* nacho left
Nett92: Hey jesse, remember that stupid picture I made of you without your beard?
chica aburrida: shave it!

Others

[quote]
chica aburrida: jesse & strato hate me, 'cause they wont let me be a mod Nett92: Well, I'm gonna have to be going now, talk to you later, Jesse
NOAWacko: !!!!!!!
NOAWacko: ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Nett92: well, goodnight
Nett92 has left the room.
chica aburrida: adios
NOAWacko: Bye bye Chica rat!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: grr

NOAWacko: When I leave there will be no one for you to talk to!!!!!!!! You can only talk to your daddy, and pappa has to leave!!!!!!
chica aburrida: uh huh...
Nett92: Jesse, it's not the greatest idea to say you are other people's daddy.
Nett92: (sounds like a porn flick)
chica aburrida: yeah. sue for back child support.
NOAWacko: Maybe mommy will be here soon for you to talk to!!!!
NOAWacko: I am a wackO!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: you are not.
chica aburrida: you're a poser.
chica aburrida: wannabe.
NOAWacko: IQ 300!!!!!!!!!
NOAWacko: Meat me at the park tonight at 11:30 OK!!!!!
Nett92: *raises eyebrow*
chica aburrida: meat?
NOAWacko: Same thing!!!!!!
NOAWacko: Half my brain tied behind my back just to make it fair!!!!!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yeah, **** you too
Nett92: You know Jesse, I've been thinking about the placement of my name at nintendocc and tnl.. and I keep getting all these ads from people and my sites..so if maybe if you put my name in the actual page, instead of the front?
NOAWacko: Me a wacko!!!!! IQ 300!!!!!!!!!!
Strato10000: No, that's because Jesse sells your E-Mail addresses to spammers
NOAWacko: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOAWacko: $100.00 per E-mail!!!!!!!!
Nett92: Jesse Jesse Jesse.
NOAWacko: They would still find you. They find the E-mail addresses of the contributers, even Code Hunter.
Nett92: ..
NOAWacko: gee, I wounder who Code Hunter is!!!!!!!
Nett92: Gee, I wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOAWacko: People use robots to find E-Mail addresses to send spam.
Nett92: (note heavy sarcasm)
NOAWacko: !!!!!!!!!
Nett92: so.. you sold my address.. you bastard, you.
Strato10000: Just about every one of Jesse's pages are listed in Search Engines so you will get a lot of robots finding your address
NOAWacko: See, Chica Rat, Strato does read the messages, try to get him to make you a moderator!!! Good luck, you'll need it!!!!!!!

Nett92: chica.. how long have you been at WoN for..
NOAWacko: Two days!!!!!!
chica aburrida: um...
chica aburrida: few months
Nett92: thank you Jesse, for that insight
NOAWacko: er two minutes!!!!!!
chica aburrida: why?
NOAWacko: You must be around for a year to be a moderaotr, and four years to be an administrator!!!!
chica aburrida: why?
chica aburrida: whatever
Nett92: Why Jesse, this summer was my fourth year!
NOAWacko: er moderaotr!!! Me a pro spaller!!!
Nett92: therefore, I should be administrator!
NOAWacko: And have 500 posts!!!!!!!!!!
Nett92: I've had a total of like.. 10000
NOAWacko: I just know chica rat won't last that long so those are just his requiremonts.
chica aburrida: chica rat?
Nett92: chica rat
Nett92: interesting
NOAWacko: Just like Al Gore the rat
chica aburrida: thanks.
chica aburrida: jerk.
NOAWacko: Me too intelligent for you kids!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yeah. intelligent. that is so NOT the word.

NOAWacko: dot dot
chica aburrida: if you have nothing more important than "!!!!!" to input, shut up
Strato10000: Processing today's web logs..
NOAWacko: Me a wacko!!!!!!!!!
nreysan: !!!!!!!¡¡¡
NOAWacko: Yahoo link!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: So, will he EVER grow up?
nreysan: npe
nreysan: nope
nreysan: he's staying like thaat
NOAWacko: I am too intelligent for you kids!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yeah, surel.

chica aburrida: so where did this "wacko" thing originate anyways?
PsyduckDavid3287: It starts in his head.
nreysan: hey jesse,if you are not going to posts my endings i will stop sending them
PsyduckDavid3287: And stays there.
Nett92: Jesse did this whole y2k thing, and it just got worse and worse
NOAWacko: From my intelligent brain, a clone of Albert Einstine!!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: Good, Rey! Stop!
PsyduckDavid3287: Let's leave Jesse's page to die.
NOAWacko: One of these days they will be up, before the Y2K+1 bomb!!!!!
nreysan: he's the one that's going to miss the N64 endings
chica aburrida: all in favor of putting jesse on ignore, say "aye"
NOAWacko: I eye
chica aburrida: moron
nreysan: que estupido eres jesse
NOAWacko: OOPS!!! Can't ignore myself!!!!!
Minawt has left the room.
chica aburrida: jesse es MUY estupido
NOAWacko: IQ 300!!!!!

TBC....

Posted by Jesse Smith

Welcome to da World of Wackos!!!!!

[quote]
True Casmaster: Chica votes to strip jesse?
PsyduckDavid3287: Yes, I'm getting tired of his Pika avatar.
True Casmaster: of his power
chica aburrida: NO!
Strato10000: But Jesse rocks.
chica aburrida: okay
chica aburrida: that's better
chica aburrida: SHAVE HIM!
NOAJesse: No, I can't ban anyone or do anything like that!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: UGH!!!!!!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: Strato said it!
SCO 1110: Jesse, you spelled "Wacko" "Waco" in your sig
PsyduckDavid3287: Jesse's wackoness is contagious!

chica aburrida: you are not worthy of the strato!
SCO 1110: Waco!?!?!?!?!?
NOAJesse: WACKO!!!!!!!
SCO 1110: Silly Jesse...
Freddy G 55555: Me am waco, you am nurmol!?!?!?!?!!
chica aburrida: jesse is waco
True Casmaster: me am waco you am virginia?
chica aburrida: jesse am big hairy nerd
Freddy G 55555: Me am waco, you am suck!
SCO 1110: Hey, I live in the state with Waco in it...
SCO 1110: Bah.
chica aburrida: ladies no like hairies
Freddy G 55555: chica am hairier nerd
chica aburrida: :p

chica aburrida: I DONT HAVE A BEARD!
chica aburrida: ****IT JESSE!
Freddy G 55555: beard
Freddy G 55555: hahaha
SCO 1110: Chick + beard = ????
Strato10000: My server would commit suicide if I did HTML chats.
Freddy G 55555: beardbeardbeard
NOAJesse: I have a prety beard!!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: Jesse's the chick with the beard!

NOAWacko: Yes, me still have pretty beard!!!!!
chica aburrida: shave it.chica aburrida: i'll PAY you to shave it.
NOAWacko: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: yes.chica aburrida: $100?
chica aburrida: $200?chica aburrida: $500?
NOAWacko: I had to wait 18 years for one of these beaughties!!!!
chica aburrida: really? i had mine when i was 6.

chica aburrida: what do you want?
NOAJesse: PANIC TIME!!!!!!!!!
chica aburrida: shut up
PsyduckDavid3287: ...
Niss3001 has entered the room.
Niss3001: ...
NOAJesse: dot dot dot
chica aburrida: WHO ARE YOU?!
Niss3001: Yes..Dot dot dot..
NOAJesse: We are wackos!!!!!!!
True Casmaster has entered the room.
chica aburrida: WHO ARE YOU NISS?@
amishamigo has entered the room.
Niss3001: I`m me.
chica aburrida: no i me
amishamigo: hello all
Niss3001: *is not wacko*
PsyduckDavid3287: **enjoys every waking moment of insanity**
chica aburrida: you're robert?
Niss3001: What?
chica aburrida: no
chica aburrida: hmm
chica aburrida: WHO THE FUC KARE YOU?!@
Niss3001: Robby G? Are you asking me if I`m Robby G?! *lol*
PsyduckDavid3287: ...
NOAJesse: We are all Gamer Board wackos!!!!
PsyduckDavid3287: Not you Jesse.
Niss3001: I`m not a wacko!
PsyduckDavid3287: You WWWBoards.
chica aburrida: yes, but who is niss?
chica aburrida: he's right. not you, jesse
Niss3001: Niss is me.
chica aburrida: yes, but who were you BEFORE?
Niss3001: I`ve always been Niss.
PsyduckDavid3287: I Me?
PsyduckDavid3287: Oh yes!
PsyduckDavid3287: I remember now.
chica aburrida: i dont!
PsyduckDavid3287: You posted a post asking if you were annoying, right?
amishamigo: hello
Niss3001: Probably.
PsyduckDavid3287: Check OT, chica.
chica aburrida: why now?
amishamigo: HI
NOAJesse: Hello.
chica aburrida: who did what, and why shall i kill them?

Posted by Fate

<3

Posted by Jesse Smith

I've only gone through half of the files!!!! Combined I got 360K of chat!!!!!

In the first chat The Duckfather says he'll be here until the end....Yah, right!!!!

Posted by Fate

The sad thing about all this is that chica just didn't feel this type of love often-- if ever-- offline.

Posted by KoH

I don't get it. :(

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Hey Jesse, K1ngNach0 was really Jimma AKA Philsdad pretending to be Nacho Man. Heheheh...

Posted by Ch

Was she by any means Hispanic? Because "Chica Aburrida" means "Bored Girl" in Spanish.

Posted by Luigi182

Strangely enough, I remember those days. :D

Posted by Luigi182

I didn't know her personally like Sir Smith, but I do remember her posts. Very intriguing person she was.

R.I.P. chica. Hope you're in a happier place.

Posted by KoH

[quote=coromoro][COLOR=limegreen]I remember she posted regularly back in my n00b days. I can't say I knew her very well, but this is a real shame...

:([/COLOR]

Same.

Btw, this is the same person who insulted tons of people, right? Or maybe it was just me? 'Cause I used to hit on her when I was like, 13. You know... that horndog old KoH.

Sucks all the same though.

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]I like how you deleted my post, when it wasn't derogatory and pertained to the thread. When I posted my "pray for my grandmother" or "pray for the pope" threads, people jumped in with disagreements and reasons, and nothign was done, and I didn't raise any objections. way to be fair, *******s
I have to totally agree with Bj on this. Although I must say that it makes it slightly different when the deceased is someone you know, or closer to than the pope. But as for your grandma... I agree totally with you.

Posted by Speedfreak

...I used to play domnioes with her :-/

I never figured she'd do it, which is why I'm sceptical about her death right now. I always figured the reason she refused to tell me anything was because she was trying to p[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]ss me off :-/

Shit, I figured I'd be more likely to do it than her. Back when I was depressed as hell I once ranted to her about my thoughts, and she made fun of me for it. I'm really just...baffled.

Posted by Fate

Trust me, Addy, it's as real as real can get. I'm hoping Forr can give me the details so I could send flowers or something.

I said on either VGS or GN that I have her or her dad's PO Box and just contact me to get it.

Posted by Jarulara

Her name sounds familiar but I can't quite picture her. So all I can say is God Bless her and sorry.

Posted by Skitzo Control

It's just a shame, that's all.

I wish I had something good to say about Chica, but that would all be a lie, because I don't know anything about her. My regards to the family.

Posted by Jesse Smith

http://www.dennisfuneralhomes.com/Bremer,%20Shyla.htm

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Jesse Smith: http://www.dennisfuneralhomes.com/Bremer,%20Shyla.htm

That's really quite tame.

I mean, yes, it's a death and there naturally would be a lot of regret and sorrow over it. However, especially given that she was bipolar, covering up the cause isn't really going to do anything for others who suffer from the same syndrome.

It's about now that I'd include a Dream Theater lyrical reference, but for the sake of MetalVox's sanity I'll refrain and let Sabredog do it. Hey, you wrote the analysis. :)

Note: the above paragraph lacks seriousness.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Richaod]It's about now that I'd include a Dream Theater lyrical reference, but for the sake of MetalVox's sanity I'll refrain and let Sabredog do it. Hey, you wrote the analysis.
...What the fu[b][/b]ck. Get off VGC.

And I'm serious. That's the most tasteless ****ing thing you've ever posted.

Posted by Richaod

Quoting Klarth: ...What the fu[b][/b]ck. Get off VGC.

And I'm serious. That's the most tasteless ****ing thing you've ever posted.

About To Crash... relevance noted?

And I wasn't really being serious. See: the second paragraph, which is.

I apologize if the statement was taken the wrong way, though. I didn't intend to be offensive or distasteful. Though maybe it didn't quite turn out how I meant it.

Posted by The Judge

I blame Jesse Smith for this bump.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

it puts me somewhat at ease that she lived a good life. So young :( I'm sorry.

Posted by Jesse Smith

No copyright notice there, so I updated

http://www.vgchat.com/Encyclopedia/Chica_aburrida

Posted by The Judge

You can copywrite entries?

Posted by Klarth

No, you can post things that aren't copyrighted.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Sorry for bumping, but I only just found out about this.

While it was a shock at first, looking back it's not too much of a surprise. There were a few times that, when she was talking to me, I sensed that there was something slightly more serious about her seemingly put-on persona. I've had suicidal feelings myself, though, as have quite a few other people I know (I live in England, it's a depressing place), and in my experience they tend to blow over sooner or later in the mind of an intelligent person - and, since I had no doubt that chica was an intelligent person, ignored it and let it run its course.

I suppose this must have been the right course of action for her. Like I said, she was intelligent. I'm sure this wouldn't have been a rash decision at all - and more like self-euthanasia than suicide, especially considering her condition.

For what it's worth, I reckon chica would have appreciated all the posts on here that are a tad off-beat. True, I didn't know her as well as some, but she had a very original sense of humour - and she was very blunt with it. I'm sure she'd also be quite amused by the notion of someone registering the username 'chica aburrida' once again and posting something like 'wtf i'm not dead'. I remember her once donating the sum of $6.66 to GhettoNet. She was that kind of person.

Rest in peace.