Ignore Sigs

Posted by Last Fog

There should be a way to block a certain member's sig so that it doens't appear. I'm getting nautious from all these darkness advance and vegan banners. And some are just too long and stupid.

Heheh, I'm sure some peeps would like to ignore mine. :cool:

Posted by sabre

There's a way to turn them all off if you go through "User CP" -> "User Options." An individual sig blocker isn't a half bad idea, actually, though. I shouldn't think it would be too hard to hack in, and it'd get Jesse more hits to VGC if he were to create it and release it on vb.org.

Posted by Arczu

Some of those signatures are really just crazy. Mine is at the moment too.

Ignoring a member ignores their whole post as well. That sucks.... but that idea sounds good. I like it.

Posted by Dexter

I would like the option to turn off specific signatures, if it is possible.

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

I like the idea. I can probably make one.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

You can always use an image blocker to block annoying signatures. May not get rid of text, but it's at least better than nothing.

I belive Mozilla has a feature that lets you block images from certain servers. Seems to work pretty nicely.

Posted by Axis

This idea seems great. Although I dont pay attention to banners half the time anyway.

Posted by Map42892

just ignore and get used to them, even though thats a pretty good idea.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Last Fog: There should be a way to block a certain member's sig so that it doens't appear. I'm getting nautious from all these darkness advance and vegan banners. And some are just too long and stupid.

Heheh, I'm sure some peeps would like to ignore mine. :cool:

Yours'd be first on my list.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Hyper: Yours'd be first on my list.

Really? Look at it as a break from all the lame banners with links to other forums.

Posted by Hyper

It's a failed attempt at humor.

Posted by Last Fog

Darn.

Posted by mis0

That'd be awesome. I wouldn't have to view terrible MSPaint banners anymore!

Posted by Legend Saber

Meh, wouldn't effect me, I block all sigs as it is. Get's annoying after a while. I hate people with long sigs.

Posted by Scorpion

I would like that, some people have really long sigs, or ones that are just plain dumb(that bob saget guy).

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Karl Kroenen: I would like that, some people have really long sigs, or ones that are just plain dumb(that bob saget guy).

You have a long, dumb sig. You shut up. Thanks kindly :)