Re: New Rant Thread

Posted by Trigger

[quote=s0ul]My ***, only Trigger could be SO stubborn and pitiful to blame... jesus, I can't even comprehend it. It's pathetic.
Right, because answering a serious question with a serious answer is stubborn, pitiful, incomprehendable and pathetic. Here's an idea, s0ul, how about you start contributing something worthwhile to these threads instead of spending your time repeating yourself and informing others and myself how much of a bitch, amongst other things, I apparently am. I think everyone heard you the first time, and it's quite clear I'm not going to stop giving my opinion or change my method of deliverance just because someone such as yourself doesn't like it or want to deal with it.

If you constantly see my posts as being "stubborn", "rude", "hostile", "negative", "argumentative", "bitchy" and whatever other word you'd like to add to that list, here's what you should do: click my profile and click [url=http://www.vgchat.com/profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=ignore&u=1844]add Trigger to your ignore list[/url]. I'm not forcing my posts on any of you to read, and much less to respond to. If you have a problem with anything I say, or how I deliver it, then ignore me instead of trying to retort with some over-used, bane attempt at a witty, reply to me. Maybe then you might notice that half the threads around here won't turn into some pathetic argument that apparently revolves around me.

You know, since you would have me on ignore and therefore we won't be spending our time talking about how much of a bitch I am, or how I need to shut up. Ignore me, or stop complaining about something that you're too lazy and ignorant to deal with; otherwise, you have no real reason to complain. Don't give me that "the thread wouldn't make sense if I ignored you" bullshit, either; that would typically mean I was contributing to the thread by giving someone something to discuss.

----------
My quote was originally from "An interesting hypothetical" thread, but I decided that I should Post it here so I didn't de-rail yet another thread due to someone complaining about me. :rolleyes:

Posted by s0ul

Wow, I love how you called me lazy and ignorant for not putting you on my ignore list, even though it's not possible. Something about calling me ignorant there doesn't really work! If I COULD ignore you, I would. I know it really tickles you inside to think that I'm so attached to you that I can't stand to ignore you, but it's actually not my choice! I'd much rather not have you here, trying to be XTREME!!! with your super-outrageous comments, ignoring you would be quite the treat actually.

Anyway, you being absurdly uninformed aside- wait, never mind. I know you think the "Trigger sucks" thing might be rehashed, but believe it or not: So are your constant "YEAH WELL, I DISAGREE!!" posts! Quit whining, if it bothers you so much that I hate you, then ignore MY posts, fool.

Oh, and I'm not trying to get you to change how you post, I'm just hoping you might become depressed and kill yourself. High hopes.

Posted by Trigger

I won't even address the rest of your post, it simply isn't worth it. I'll just point out this one piece.

[quote=s0ul]If I COULD ignore you, I would.
[quote=Trigger]I'm not forcing my posts on any of you to read, and much less to respond to.

Look, s0ul, if you can't take the time to scroll past my username when you see it, then you ought to stop complaining. Ignoring me doesn't have to be in the form of that ignore button, and if you can't muster up enough self-control to visually ignore my posts when you see "Trigger" in large, green font then you have no one but yourself to blame for disliking what you see.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Trigger: I won't even address the rest of your post, it simply isn't worth it. I'll just point out this one piece.

Look, s0ul, if you can't take the time to scroll past my username when you see it, then you ought to stop complaining. Ignoring me doesn't have to be in the form of that ignore button, and if you can't muster up enough self-control to visually ignore my posts when you see "Trigger" in large, green font then you have no one but yourself to blame for disliking what you see.

Haha, you are THE worst kind of person.

Right from avoiding a discussion you clearly started to blaming me for... disliking you? Not to be cocky, but I honestly laughed at your post. So desperate, it was! You know you're being dumb, you can just as easily ignore me if it's such a big deal, and you actually CAN use the ignore feature! It's funny when you're wrong. :)

Edit: Hey, might I inquire as to why my other post wasn't worth replying to? Wait a sec! If it wasn't worth replying to... why did you read it! Hold on, Trigger, I think I'm on to something!

Posted by Trigger

[quote=s0ul]Hey, might I inquire as to why my other post wasn't worth replying to? Wait a sec! If it wasn't worth replying to... why did you read it!
You can't say something is truly not worth it unless you read it. :rolleyes:

[quote]It's funny when you're wrong.
Quoted for irony.

Posted by netman

I hate when people derail threads with petty little arguments, and when both people want the last word so they reply with a sentence to get it!

Posted by Trigger

I hate you, netwoman. :mad:

[spoiler]De-mod me from that blog I'm apparently a moderator on, please. :-*[/spoiler]

Posted by chimaira

Quoting s0ul: Haha, you are THE worst kind of person.

Right from avoiding a discussion you clearly started to blaming me for... disliking you? Not to be cocky, but I honestly laughed at your post. So desperate, it was! You know you're being dumb, you can just as easily ignore me if it's such a big deal, and you actually CAN use the ignore feature! It's funny when you're wrong. :)

Edit: Hey, might I inquire as to why my other post wasn't worth replying to? Wait a sec! If it wasn't worth replying to... why did you read it! Hold on, Trigger, I think I'm on to something!

congratulations, *******. you've rebuked nothing. "Not to be cocky, but.." but what? Too much of a pussy to call him off? No one is offended by your crap, leave.

Oh, but hey! I could just use the ignore list! Wow, that sure is handy-dandy! But guess what? It would make no difference, blocking and unblocking people. So many of you guys' posts run together like an inane audience drooling bull**** out of their mouths. The forums through my eyes would have minimal members, as I don't care what the rest of you do. The only members I've taken a liking to are Night Owl and Trigger, so the rest of you, follow my procedure: slap your nuts on a table, grab a hammer, close your eyes and start swinging. that should guarantee to elicit some sort of response.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: follow my procedure: slap your nuts on a table, grab a hammer, close your eyes and start swinging. that should guarantee to elicit some sort of response.

You pretty much ruined whatever point you had with that little tip.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

He was pretty much spewing bull**** his entire post.

Posted by Fate

Quoting chimaira: congratulations, *******. you've rebuked nothing. "Not to be cocky, but.." but what? Too much of a pussy to call him off? No one is offended by your crap, leave.

Oh, but hey! I could just use the ignore list! Wow, that sure is handy-dandy! But guess what? It would make no difference, blocking and unblocking people. So many of you guys' posts run together like an inane audience drooling bull**** out of their mouths. The forums through my eyes would have minimal members, as I don't care what the rest of you do. The only members I've taken a liking to are Night Owl and Trigger, so the rest of you, follow my procedure: slap your nuts on a table, grab a hammer, close your eyes and start swinging. that should guarantee to elicit some sort of response.

Uh, s0ul meant to be cocky. It's called a joking front.

The ignore list really is handy. If you feel like you should ignore a pack of people, do so. Besides, if you ignored all of those "inane" people, your VGC life would be so trite and dull. I like intelligent people, but live a little for ****'s sake.

"...guarantee to elicit some sort of response..."

FROM WHO? It's a given that the hammer-swinger would shout. Idiot.

Posted by sabre

Quoting chimaira: The forums through my eyes would have minimal members, as I don't care what the rest of you do.
Grammar, please.

I'd drop the cocky attitude if you want to make any friends, you're really not helping yourself. Especially not when you're making no points whatsoever, but simply stringing together insults in an order which approximately resembles a flame. Nothing against you, and this isn't intended in an offensive manner (so please don't take it as though it were), but that's not exactly a great first impression to make.

By the way, you spelt your user name incorrectly.

Posted by Klarth

http://metal-archives.com/band.php?id=9208

Posted by sabre

Quoting Klarth: http://metal-archives.com/band.php?id=9208

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=chimera

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimaira

I'd never heard of the band. D: Sorry on that one, if that's what the name referred to.

Quoted post: I'd never heard of the band. D:

You should be happy about that.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting chimaira: congratulations, *******. you've rebuked nothing. "Not to be cocky, but.." but what? Too much of a pussy to call him off? No one is offended by your crap, leave.

Okay, so you've taken a liking to two people, and one of them you mistakenly think is a guy. First of all, you're an idiot. Too much of a pussy to call "him" off... when I just posted several times attacking "him" and "his" idiotic posts? And **** dawg, I can't believe you called me on that, I totally WAS trying to be offensive with my crap!

The only point you even TRIED to make was about the ignore feature, which strangely enough, was quite obviously (maybe not for someone like yourself) a solution for Trigger if her infuriation with me is so extraordinary that she must write a multiple paragraph rant about it.

Man, you're almost as super core as Trigger, keep up the mediocre work, champ.

p.s. an aggressive rebellious attitude doesn't make you cool, but I appreciate your contribution

Posted by chimaira

omg I'm sorry I didn't mean to start and arguement, jeez I hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.....sorry..

......jeez, sometimes it baffles me how stupid you people can be.

well, apparently, you're right 110% of the time, so you're probably thinking why I'm even bothering with you. Well, I don't give a blue **** about your statement, as all I could make from it is anything but subtle, worm.

~Have a nice day!

Posted by sabre

Quoting chimaira: well, apparently, you're right 110% of the timeIf he were vampiro, then that would be what his sig reads, yes.[quote]so you're probably thinking
Wondering or asking would be apt words. Thinking, in this instance, is not.

Please demonstrate a grasp of the English language before proceeding to call people you don't know dunces, thank you.

Posted by chimaira

Quoting Sabredog: If he were vampiro, then that would be what his sig reads, yes.Wondering or asking would be apt words. Thinking, in this instance, is not.

Please demonstrate a grasp of the English language before proceeding to call people you don't know dunces, thank you.

Words and phrases that can mean the same thing as wondering: (4 results)

curious, inquisitive, questioning, speculative, think

Words and phrases that can mean the same thing as thinking: (4 results)

cerebration, cogitative, curious, inquisitive, intellective, intelligent, mentation, questioning, rational, speculative, thoughtful, wonder

forcing bull**** words into your vocabulary is a no-no.

Posted by sabre

They're different words. A thesaurus doesn't give words with the exact same meaning, it gives words which can be substituted depending on the situation. This isn't one of the situations where you can use "think" in that sense. "You're probably thinking why I'm even bothering with you" makes pretty much no sense whatsoever, when it comes to it. :( Feel free to type how you like, I just don't anticipate anyone taking your opinion seriously when you can't even conjugate a sentence.

[quote]Words and phrases that can mean the same thing as thinking: (4 results)

cerebration, cogitative, curious, inquisitive, intellective, intelligent, mentation, questioning, rational, speculative, thoughtful, wonderThat's not four results, that's not four results at all.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=chimaira]Words and phrases that can mean the same thing as wondering: (4 results)

curious, inquisitive, questioning, speculative, think

Words and phrases that can mean the same thing as thinking: (4 results)

cerebration, cogitative, curious, inquisitive, intellective, intelligent, mentation, questioning, rational, speculative, thoughtful, wonder

forcing bull**** words into your vocabulary is a no-no.
Just shut up, nu-metal kid. Shut. Up.

Quoted post: Just shut up, nu-metal kid. Shut. Up.

Metalcore.

Chimaira is metalcore, not nu-metal.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Vampiro]Metalcore.

Chimaira is metalcore, not nu-metal.
I thought their first album was nu-metal. Then they tried to be 'metal' and barely made it. ;(

Posted by mis0

You guys can't survive without me, can you?

Seriously, are you all so content to waste your lives with really, really stupid arguements? If you were smart, you'd stop humouring each other. It's really that simple, and it makes the forums a better environment. i don't even need to know what this is about to know that it's a total waste of energy on behalf of the defensive and offensive parties. It makes you both look stupid, and it doesn't solve the actual problems.

Take a look at how stupid you are, and consider a change.

Quoted post: I thought their first album was nu-metal. Then they tried to be 'metal' and barely made it. ;(

No, both were metalcore. They lacked the rhythm and pace that makes nu-metal what it is. Not to mention they have no image whatsoever, rarely have angsty/irate lyrics, and as with most nu-metal, you cannot dance to it.

Metalcore is just hardcore with metal elements, double-kicks, and heavy riffs. Which is exactly what both albums had.

Posted by Iris

Ew, being a rude "intellectual" twat doesn't make you hardcore! It doesn't make you hardcore at all!

Quoted post:
Seriously, are you all so content to waste your lives with really, really stupid arguments?

Stupid, petty arguments and discussions are the backbone of every forum.

Posted by mis0

Not all of them, which is part of the reason I haven't been 'round here too much. But seriously, this is just a display of tact, or a lack thereof. It doesn't even prove anything. I was just wondering why so many other people were humouring it. Those with inflated egos and a short fuse are going to ***** no matter what someone says. It's a pity it drags in the level headed people too.

Posted by Ant

CRAWWWWWWLING IN MY SKIINNNNNNNN THESE WOUNDSSSSS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLLLLLL!

Posted by mis0

Weh mir, oh weh... Und die Vögel singen nicht mehr...

Posted by Xenos

People can argue as much as they want, in my opinion--I am having fun reading them. :) Though I can understand why it could make people irate if it goes beyond the borders.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

This thread (and post) is a great example of why I don't read most threads, that turn into a war zone, before posting. It's just useless arguing without any substance. No jokes, no ownage; just "no im right and ur wrong" and then a stupid personal attack. [spoiler]This is a ranting, you quoting dip****.[/spoiler]

Posted by The Judge

LOCK THREAD

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Wicked Sushi]This thread (and post) is a great example of why I don't read most threads, that turn into a war zone, before posting. It's just useless arguing without any substance. No jokes, no ownage; just "no im right and ur wrong" and then a stupid personal attack. [spoiler]This is a ranting, you quoting dip****.[/spoiler]
I habitually highlight everything I read. :)

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Stinger: I habitually highlight everything I read. :)

Haha. Oh well.

Quoted post: This thread (and post) is a great example of why I don't read most threads, that turn into a war zone, before posting. It's just useless arguing without any substance. No jokes, no ownage; just "no im right and ur wrong" and then a stupid personal attack.

What's the big deal? They're fun to read and take part in. It's better than writing "yeah, I completely agree, you're absolutely right!".

Posted by cool gamer dad

And wasn't the Roman Forum a meeting place for not only religon, but political debate? We're not supposed to agree. :)

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Vampiro: What's the big deal? They're fun to read and take part in. It's better than writing "yeah, I completely agree, you're absolutely right!".

They aren't fun to read, hence the fact I don't read them; I just skim through the posts. If there would be substance to these flames, like I mentioned in the post you quoted, I would love it.

Lame example:

This thread sucks.

[quote]This thread sucks.
Like your mom lol

And no, I don't want people to go "I agree, man" and blah blah blah, but if people do it for no reason or do it in a crappy way, I rather not waste my time on reading them.

Quoted post: And wasn't the Roman Forum a meeting place for not only religon, but political debate? We're not supposed to agree

The Roman's also had giant bathtubs where all the males would sit naked and wash themselves.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Vampiro]The Roman's also had giant bathtubs where all the males would sit naked and wash themselves.
Are you coming onto me?

Nope.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Just a hypothetical... If you were to, would you enjoy it?

EDIT: And would you do it again soon after?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=chimaira]forcing bull**** words into your vocabulary is a no-no.

well, you seem to be quite good at it, dare I say A MOTHER****ING MASTER!

Quoted post: dare I say A MOTHER****ING MASTER!

Oh shi-

Quoted post:
Just a hypothetical... If you were to, would you enjoy it?

EDIT: And would you do it again soon after?

wait, what?

Posted by MetalVox~55

Christ in a taxicab. In the words of Denzel in Training Day:
"Somebody drop dis foo' fo' me" :fire:

Posted by Fei-on Castor

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/az3/heidihot/whatev.html]HERE[/url] is what I think of the discussion at hand. Right click on the link on that page, and watch that short film to see my take on it all.

Posted by Klarth

I love the way that the first post in this split belongs to Trigger.

Posted by sabre

It would have belonged to soul, but someone deleted soul's post.

Posted by Iris

I discovered what chimaira was today. I also tend to read ugly emo kids' shirts!

Posted by Kodachi

****, I miss the flame board. At least, these types of petty arguments had their hilarious insults every now and then.

I think this has outlived its purpose, though.
[spoiler] I wonder if Fate will notice[/spoiler]

Posted by Klarth

KODACHI, YOU'RE A DOODOOHEAD

Posted by Kodachi

k