I think I'm addicted to Wiki!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

I tried geting a wiki set up a year or two ago but couldn't, but now that I got it set up and see how easy it is to do stuff, I just registered four more domains that I'll use to make wiki sites!!!! First three will be video game sites and I got plunty of stuff to add to them. The forth one will be webmaster stuff, and I also got plunty of content for it.

wikiendings.com
wikicodes.com
wikivideogames.com

wikiwebmasters.com

LOL, I used to hate mySQL and always wanted every thing in static ie .shtml pages. I think I've finally upgraded to the 21st century when it comes to being a webmaster!!! As for my HTML/CSS skills, I'm still in the 1996th century, er year!!!!

Posted by The Punisher

Noob =). Im gona check those sites out Jesse. They seem pretty cool, especialy the webmaster one. You, or I guess I could, add a bunch of stuff to it, like html, or hosting sites. Eh w/e. Looks good though.

Edit: I just checked those links out, and none of them worked. :(

Posted by Klarth

Partially because he's only bought the domains and done nothing with them yet...?

I doubt you know a thing about web design. Sorry.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now all the domains are up. For example on

http://www.wikiendings.com/

I've already added Virtual Boy endings, and some Game Boy Advance and Game Cube endings (If a game is listed, I got the ending for it. It's the new systems that I don't have endings for most of the games!!!!)

On the webmaster one I'll start out with two FAQs I made, mod_rewrite and Google AdSense and look for Article writers to post there articles.

[quote]like html, or hosting sites.

er it's info that goes in Wiki sites!! It doesn't do hosting!!! You can for example have a hosting category where there can be info and reviews about the companies.