Anyone plan to purchase FFXI for XB360?

Posted by Random

Just curious to see if anyone else is getting this game on here besides me. I have about 6 friends who are getting Final Fantasy XI when it comes out for the Xbox360. Theres a monthly fee (Same with PC and PS2). Just curious and I guess you can play with people who have it for PC and PS2. Anyone plan on playing later down the road? Someone who could show me the ropes perhaps?

Don't reply if you don't.. No wasted posts saying "no" or "thats a dumb game." Honestly now..

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I might. I never got to play the original, so I may end up picking it up.

It all depends on how the final version turns out.

Posted by Random

Hit me up when it comes out and let me know if you purchased it. It'd be kind of fun to play with others from vgc. I've done so with Halo 1 and Halo 2 ^_^

Posted by Zyne

Hope you guys know what you

Posted by Random

Trust me.. I can make time.. ^_^

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I lack a life outside of work...

So I have time.

Posted by The Punisher

I lack a life. So yeah ill have time.

Posted by Random

Other than work which is game retailing anyways (where I have time to play games), I have no life so it'll give me a lot of time.

Posted by Poco

I play FFXI, and just one thing; get ready to solo. Alot. The people who play as higher levels are like "lone rangers"or something, and finding a high level person (lvl 50+) who isn't a Dark Knight is kinda hard(at least on Alexander). Otherwise it's pretty **** fun. I plan on picking it up on the 360.

Posted by Random

Sweet Sweet... well anyone who wants to IM me on AIM my sn is
Deathnerd1M. So we'll chat about this sometime. It's out in like a month and a half.

Posted by S

I'm on Cerberus on PC. I'm really dreading the new 360 really, It's going to be alot of younger kids. No offense to anyone but younger kids usually don't understand the game is all.

And as far as the above statement goes... past Lv10, soloing is almost impossible. It's a team based game and you cannot do anything worthwhile without a team (Unless you choose a job like BeastMaster.).