What games do you have installed?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Just like the title says, what kind of games are installed on your hard drive? This thread should let us know what kind of games you're playing with or what should we buy/download. Also, if you could provide some information about the game, that would be great.

Crazy Taxi
A port of the arcade version of Crazy Taxi. The main point of the game is to take people to certain points, before the time runs out. Doing stunts and crap like that boosts your final score.

Alien Vs. Predator 2
Some scary-ass FPS. You can be either with the humans, predators or aliens. It's really good.

Grand Theft Auto III
I don't think I need to explain this one; cruise around the city in a car, shoot people, deliver this to that, and do whatever you want basically.

Half Life
A very-very fun FPS; especially playing it online.

Quake III: Arena
Not that great of a game, but it's frantic , so it's alright for a half hour or so.

Red Faction 2
A generic FPS, but it's fun in small dosages. The best part about the game is that it lets you blow out parts of walls and just demolish everything.

Return to Wolfeinstein
Heil Hitler! Also, it's a great FPS, where you need to shoot German soliders, zombies and other creatures. A bit depressing though.

Serious Sam: First Encounter
A fun, no brain shooter.

Serious Sam: Second Encounter
A fun, no brain shooter, on acid.

Sim City 3000
Build and manage your own city! One of my favorite games.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 BattleNexus
Beat'em up game with the turtles. It's kind of simplistic; reminds me of Double Dragon. It has cellshaded graphics by the way.

The Sims
Manage a family. Do whatever you want; get a job as a painter, office worker, or just be a slob.

The Sims: Hot Date
It's a date expansion of "The Sims", with new furnitures, careers etc.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Skateboarding game, with uhh, Tony Hawk? You have to do all kinds of missions, like grinding electric poles, trying to catch a robber etc.

Note: Please do not post rom games.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I have recently un-installed all the games I don't really play. So I only have a few.

Battlefield 1942
Battle field 1942 Secret weopens of WWII
Battlefield 1942 Road to Rome
Maple Story
American Street Drag
Zeus
Posideon(expansion to zeus)
Worms Armegeddon

Posted by brownoystercult

[SIZE="4"]Half Life 2[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]A pretty well-known shooter. Run around, shoot aliens, etc. An excellent game, that I recommend to all..if you have the requirements. (Also, which comes with Steam: Counter-Strike Source, Counter-Strike 1.6, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Half Life, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, and Half Life Deathmatch 1 & 2.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Guild Wars[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]A MMORPG with free online play, graphics that exceed World of Warcraft, and huge lush enviroments. Quests are fun, and level cap is 20. This game also requires a good computer.[/SIZE]

Posted by ExoXile

Rune:
A bit old it is, yes.
But i get some fun moments out of it :D (You're a viking named something... YEAH! RAGNAR!. And.. that's about all i know, i mainly play online :) )

Muonline:
A MMORPG with free online play, so long.
It's... um, i don't have anything to compare with.
It's great nontheless.

Posted by Apathetic

Halo
World Of Warcraft
Counter Strike
Counter Strike Condition Zero
MapleStory
Warcraft III
Warcraft III Frozen Throne

Posted by Lord of Spam

Half Life, HL: Opposing Force, HL: Blue Shift, Counter Strike, The Sims 2, The Sims 2 University, StepMania, and MapleStory.

Posted by loony636

Alien Shooter, Age of Mythology, Age of Mythology: The Titans, Freelancer, Halo, Halo CE, Dark Signs, Sim City 4: Rush Hour, Empire Earth, Homeworld 2, Uplink, Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory, Maple Story, Counter Strike, Counter Strike: Condition Zero, Spiderman 1 and Simpsons Hit & Run.

For those of you who wonder how I could fit so may games on my computer: I have a 200gb external Hard Disk.

Posted by Roth

TMNT
TMNT 2: Battle Nexus
KOTOR
Mahjongg

I recently tried Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness (?), but it had HORRIBLE controls. I promptly uninstalled it.

Posted by The Punisher

World of Warcraft
Starwars Galaxys-horrible game dont waste your money
Diablo2
Simcity
And Counterstrike

Posted by Cmex28

im a concole man but recently i cant have enough of PC

Starcraft
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars
Little Fighters 2
OZ
Maple Story
Graal
Half-Life (all expansions + steam games)
Cosmic Bugs
Marioween
Super Mario Pac
Sims 2 (all expansions)
Halo
Duck Doom Deluxe
Verticube
and Half-Life 2

^_^

Posted by NegativeTrend

According to the icons on my desktop:
UT2004
Rocketeer (Q3A Rocket Arena for UT2004)
Metaball (sweet puzzle mod for UT2004)
Psychonauts
The Sims 2
GTA San Andreas
Fable - The Lost Chapters

All are fairly great games excpet for the crap saving system in the new Fable.

Posted by cool gamer dad

On my laptop:
Netbattle

On the family computer:
Starcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft III TFT, and a million other games my sisters play

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Manhunt
A pretty good stealth-action game. Banned in Australia.

Postal 2
A very gory and funny FPS. Missions include getting milk, getting a paycheck, Gary Coleman's autograph etc. What makes it gory is that, for example, you can put cats on a shotgun and use them as silencers. Or burn people, play soccer with people's head etc. Banned in the US (to be sold at stores) and it's illegal to posses it in Australia.

Indigo Prophecy
A really nice, interactive action movie.

Posted by Crazy K

Starcraft..... and thats basically it. i dont do much Computer gaming. My computer sucks and I always have trouble playing newer games with my computer, and get this its only a little over a year old.

Posted by Jarulara

Diablo -
It's fun until you get lost.

The Sims -
Can't get enough of the Sims so fun by itself.

The Sims 2 -
Can't get enough.

Sim City 4/Rush Hour -
It was fun until it got boring same stuff.

Posted by Arczu

BeJeweled 2

... yeah so anyway, while it's fun, I just passed the time with it. UT2k4 will be on this thing soon.

Posted by muffla

unreal tornament (original)
unreal tornament 2004
unreal 2
doom 1
doom 2
final doom
doom 3
serious sam the second encounter
serious sam 2 demo
lego starwars demo
starcraft brood wars
the suffering 2 demo
astro wars
paria multypla demo

Posted by MGamer

Kal Online-Free MMORPG [url]www.kalonline.com[/url]
Gunz ONline -Online Third Person Shooting game with rpg elements [url]www.gunzonline.com[/url] and its free

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Insaniquarium: You raise fish and protect them from aliens. Pretty addictive.

MapleStory: Awesome and FREE, side-scrolling MMORPG.

Pocket Tanks: Pretty fun to play with a friend when you're bored. It'd be better with more extensions and stuff, but it's fun enough.

Red Alert 2: War game. America vs. Russia. I am NEVER America. Very fun, though the graphics are stuck somewhere in the world of inbetween of Sprites and Polygons.

RoseOnline: Crappy, free, MMORPG. Takes way too long to level-up and not enough to do.

Then I have every emulator made ever as well.

Posted by Stalolin

Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Counterstrike: Source (Someone go play me)
Day of Defeat: Source
Black and White 2
Everything else that Steam offers
Dawn of War